• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kingdomkeylight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• First let me say, I thought that chapter was awesome to read ^_^ You portrayed Sleif in it brilliantly I couldn't have done it better myself. And, of course I'll help to try and spread it around, I'll add a link to it first of all to my signature, and I'll ask some people if they could have a look at it ^^
    Hey ^^ I just noticed it now and just checking it out. Thanks ^^ It was going to be something different but then I settled on the darkside. My day has been good, how about yours?
    Cool ^_^ I have about three full length katanas, one of them being with a set of three others for display, I have a dragon dagger as well, and a strange demon looking dagger with a huge blade ^^ So, 7 in all. I'm going to have to go now man, but I'll talk to you tomorrow, and I'll post in our battle as soon as possible ^_^ Night.
    Yep ^_^, mostly all of them are Katanas, while a view are strange dagger ^^ And thanks, it looks like I won't be able to do it now, but I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow.
    Nope. I've always wanted to learn something like, Kendo, but I never got the chance. I do love swords, so I collect them ^_^
    Did he post that it was ok? Maybe if you found it and showed it to him, he'd realize he made a mistake and forget about the warning.
    Hey ^^ It was good, it's quite late here at the moment, so I'll hopefully might be able to post just before I have to go. How was your day?
    I think you will be scary enough just with the singing. You wont even need the costume. xD
    Yes we would. xD
    Have you decided on a costume? I could just see you as the big bad wolf!! xP
    lol! I bet you would. And we would make a fine pair too! xD
    If I remember to take a picture I'll post it. That's if I remember.
    I'm wearing the costume at school (we can dress up at our school).
    So hopefully I'll remember in the morning before I get it dirty. :toungesmile:
    Yeah. I remember. It was called Bookeholder and there we first met. *brings back memories* It was one of my favorite Rp. =P
    Well... I participate only in one Rp right now, so I don't Rp like a crazy lately. I don't have the time... >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back