• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Esso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha i know i was thinking the same thing when they yelled it >XD its like she lost 3/4th of herself!

HA! the most i was off was two letters! thats much better than most the time xD

hahahah X'D that cant be no more honest!
    Uhm well he did Santa last year so he probably could. lol

Yeah I caught up. Shu was real rough there. I was a bit surprised. Although I am not sure how much of a friend he is to Souta in the first place, apparently not much of one. I certainly would not have gone that far either way.
    lol some things are worth sickness~ :I so would i.

D: what!? dont say that! tho that explains lack of updates...but still they already added another girl after shifune!
    I bet he would do it. XD Well he would have to grow another beard, but he could always get a fake one. I will not forget the mole though.

I am actually an episode behind. I was staying with family last week. I would like it if they continued to get along. I like the relationship between Shu and Gai. It keeps me guessing. Yeah I noticed that. I guess Shu just decided it was better to concentrate on other things? It seems like moms in anime almost never look the right age haha.
    Silver Spoon 21 - Read Silver Spoon 21 Online - Page 9 & Silver Spoon 21 - Read Silver Spoon 21 Online - Page 10

lmfao! >XD hahahahahahah that must have been some damn good milk!
    XD I just imagined my grandfather with a mustache. He would look hilarious. He had an awesome beard at one point. It made him look like Abraham Lincoln.

Oh thanks. Yeah I have been. I think it is my favorite anime this season. :)
    Glad you are doing well. No nothing spooky happened except for Bri's stepfather scaring us. That is normal though...lol
    *o* what do you mean!? his zanpakto looks like sakura pedals! xD good thing he capt. falcon'd him then lol.

rofl FALSE ADVERTISING! GET HIM! >XD
    xD haha so true, lol he got pwn'd.

0,0 is it supposed to be her dad!? cause he's freakin huge! and why's he pattin touma's back >.>

*o* what if they did and their just haunted!?
    Bleach 472 - Read Online at Manga Stream +next page. bleach just pulle d off a falcon punch! ...WITH FLOWERS!!!!!!! 0,0
    D: dont say that! i dont want another haruna! DX

i can see it getting a short anime :3 like 12 maybe 15 episodes, that few would work for this series to due to its story. lol with his health i doubt he can do a 4-hit combo xD

xD why is your avie glowing!?
    Laura Boedig from Infinite Stratos. She hits too many of my fetishes at once to resist.

Now THAT one is good. And if you mean IS, I can see that. I mean, it's not often that you see a mecha anime set in a school.
    I go more for Tsunderes myself.

Actually, it comes from the anime Mahou Shojou Madoka Magica. ...Well, that's one of the names for it. But onto the bit about Infinite Stratos, if that's the one that you were talking about, I'm a bit torn. The story is nothing special and neither are the characters. The most interesting thing about that anime would be the mechs and the setting. So it's worth checking out. I rather enjoyed it because I found characters that I really liked so I'm not sure about what your experiences would be like.
    D: it better not get axed! it was freakin good! and funny! and im rooting for him and the black haired one :3

Silver Spoon 19 - Read Silver Spoon 19 Online - Page 11 new silver spoon! >.> shes.....awesome yet.... intimidating......

also new St&rs~
    Hope your studies go smoothly as well. I am just finishing my first class American History and I am glad all my grades are good. I am mainly concentrating on school and spending as much time as I can with friends and family. ^^ How about you?
    ahaha i dont get on anymore cuz my friends here dont get on anymore. the only reason i kept coming here was to see if they got online. that's what made it fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back