• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Esso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• go to a thread and look for a post of mine, look at my info and you should see a black button that says "rep" click on it and add your reason to giving me rep
    ahahaha your welcome
    well only other members can give you rep points.
    if you post something that other members like then they will give you rep points
    ahahahahahaha i see XD
    puxal was only my ORG name paul with an X
    hehehehehe
    sure staleforce21 XD
    well like i said Yuuki is my favorite japanese name and well since i like it why not call myself that XD
    *shrugs* I'm a smiling person, but it's not really because of that I picked it. Random, mostly.
    Allister is my real name. it was originally allister nine, since 9 is my favorite number, but then changed it to rose because it sounds nicer
    Oh I don't mind answering (mainly because nobody actually ever asks >.> ). Anyway, I'm not really sure, but I remember three years ago when I started using this username for everything it was because my friends called me Billy for like a week, and then I wanted something cool in the front of it so I just thought "Oh hey let's use Lon!". And that's basically how my username came to be.
    Oh, thanks. ^.^;

If you're stuck on something, don't be afraid to ask me. :3
    Er, no they aren't. It's more of a thing where if you agree or disagree with someone, you show it. And over time, it's supposed to be an immediate way to show how much to really listen to that person. Like, green and multiple boxes means they're really good. Red and one box means they can be reckless at times.

Or at least, that's how I see it. owo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back