• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Esso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I used to be like a major DB/DBZ nerd. I still love it, just not so obsessed with it. And yeah, I saw Dragonball Evolution. I honestly thought it was horrid.
    i didnt make it. i requested one.

go to request and make a request. but you have to follow the format of requesting signatures and avatars
    what O.O you havent!!!!
    dude you need to XD
    try playing it in your pc or something lolz
    i have but i dont like the fighting system >.<
    I've only play final fantasy 12 but i didnt understand it and couldnt play much, i had to go to the desert and there was alot of animals that kill me fast... i got so mad that i just stop playing and sold the game.

but im hoping on getting ff13 and versus + ff14 XD
    epic games for the ps3 (yeah 13 is on 3shity)
    yeah dude >.<
    just think when they announce KH3 they will take even more time =.= which is crap since they wont release any other KH game other than the new game nomura talked about. so it will be hell.
    nah i dont think so.
    they will use fate of the unknown like they always do.
    they will keep the opening song a secret until the game comes out.
    Just that practice makes perfect. You know, the little ol' saying that you learn when you're little.
    Yeah, I've been doing okay. So far, I'm hating German. D: Gender words and Conjugations do NOT agree with me. =w=;

French? How's that been goin' for ya?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back