• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
CA59
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It actually is fun. Awesome chocolate, french fries and waffles and beer breweries on every street corner. The only thing that sucks is the hugely incompetent government. I only want to leave because I want to see more of the world and not be behind on shows n stuff ;)
    We actually laugh a lot about our government.
    Belgium. Fully intending to move somewhere else some day. :3 Not that it's a bad country, just don't feel the need to stay here ;)

The only one I saw was with a live-action wizard attempting to explain what was about. That shit was pure gold. :)
    Haven't seen in over a month sadly. :/ Plus we're a season behind over here. The curse of living where I do. Fell in love with it the moment I first saw the commercials though ;)
    I'd probably say "it seems rather silly to put a wrist watch on your neck. can't really read it now, can you."

but that's just how I talk. You have to seem friendly and helpful rather than just laughing at everything, you know? :D
    Also using retard just kind of makes it seem like you're making fun of him and stuff you know?
    Nothing it's just that me being an older member I went away for a long time I just recently came back to see what was going on since the last time I left. I didn't know I was going to be here for an extended stay.
    No problem decided since I'm going to be here longer then I expected might as well.
    I had a problem because it was just kind of being rude. .-.
    The use of retard and blah blah. It's just your attitude really and that's one of the ones that I saw glancing through that bothered me a little I guess?
    *SHRUG* Some people are just pussies hahaha. But thank you. =w=

Feel free to join the critique group I run, though. Those people are asking for it. All I'm asking is that you be a little friendlier.
    Basically, just give the brutal honest critique people who ask for it. Give helpful tips to those who are scared.
    Meaning a lot of the work you comment on is like, the first thing they ever felt proud of. It hurts a lot when that pride gets shot down to reality. It's good to just say "it isn't the best, but here's some pointers on how to make it great." rather than going into detail about every period. People make typos, but some people don't care too much and just want opinions on the piece itself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back