• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Amata

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Amata

Why is Aqua so popular?

Yeah, this is exactly what I was getting at. But put more eloquently than I ever could.
  2. Amata

Why is Aqua so popular?

Ah yes, that is true. Forgot about that. But still, I don't think needing help makes her weak, just makes her kinda stubborn that she wouldn't let the Darkness in just enough to escape.
  3. Amata

Why is Aqua so popular?

Well, this is just my opinion, so if you disagree then fair enough. But no, I don't think Xion is a Mary Sue because I dislike her, it's the other way around. I dislike her because I think she is a Mary Sue. Regardless of whether she is actually one or not, I still think she's badly written, and...
  4. Amata

Why is Aqua so popular?

I don't speak for everyone of course, but for me it was simply because she was badly written. She might have been interesting, had she not been written as the best (or maybe it's worst in this case?) example of a Mary Sue. Anyway, as most people in here have stated, Aqua is awesome for many...
  5. Amata

Strange, but effective way to beat Mystereous Figure

Hmm. Sounds promising, I haven't tried against MF yet, but I'll do some grinding on my Ventus save and give it a go.
  6. Amata

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Overall I love BBS, it was well worth wait. Each of the stories are very well told, although I was a bit like "WTF?!" before I did the Final Episode, because each campaign seemed to just... stop. XD Most of the questions raised were answered, although of course BBS itself raises some of it's...
  7. Amata

Help/Support ► I am so tired of this

Well maybe you should calmly and respectfully talk to her about how you are feeling. That would certainly get a better response that you snapping at her because of her ways. I definately feel for you though, my mum can be like that (although not to such an extreme) and it drives me nuts.
  8. Amata

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I really wanna play this again, but I leant my copy to a friend and he hasn't given it back yet. T_T
  9. Amata

leveling up your drives

For both Valor and Wisdom form, I would recommend that sailer thing you use to get to the MCP in Space Paranoids. Every time you board it, it is brimming with Heartless and you can rinse and repeat this as many times as you want. Plus if your drive gauge is running low, activate it and then...
  10. Amata

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (RP Thread)

People rushed to and fro along the miriad of streets in Central, clogging it's thin tributary alleyways and turning it's open squares into rivers of rushing faces. This hustle and bustle was ordinary for Central, but to some it seemed even busier than usual around the Central Military Base. This...
  11. Amata

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath Plot This will be set four years after the original anime. I am ignoring Brotherhood because I haven't finished it yet, sorry. Btw the storyline is rough, I encourage everyone who is interested to help me improve it and give suggestions! The unjust war on the...
  12. Amata

A (not so) small request

I'm guessing a PS2 wouldn't work with this... if you still have the receipt for your copy of the game surely you could go back to wherever you bought it and exchange it?
  13. Amata

Why does everyone like Axel?

I would say that's a trait of a well written character, one that actually behaves like a human being. To me, him going against the Organization for Roxas despite how loyal he was (and who says it was really loyalty? Axel probably knew he had no choice but to do what Xemnas told him to in CoM)...
  14. Amata

Would Anyone Be Interested In a Collab on a Wolf's Rain or FMA RP?

Yeah, like the title says. The reason why I say Wolf's Rain or FMA, is because I'm not sure on how popular a Wolf's Rain RP would actually be. All the ones I've been in have died, and that was on forums dedicated to it. :/ Anyway my ideas for a Wolf's Rain one would obviously be the whole...
  15. Amata

If Kingdom Hearts II was entirely Roxas' game

That would have been pretty good, actually, you could keep Sora's story the way it was, or maybe change a few things, and then have the second disc/scenario explaining the other side of things. I'd play that.
Back