• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• But he also cast off his own heart and had more knowledge about heartless than anyone else o_O you have to have some rules in kh that apply. Xion isn't a nobody. they never called it organization 14. even after she was invited and after a few days Vexen larxene and junk were dead they still never counted her as the 14th member. nor did they change the organization to organization 7 after the others were dead.
    special doesn't mean anything. He has a heart almost everyone is positive he definitely has a heart. Unless you define special when it comes to Roxas and Namine the fact they had a connection with the keyblade weilder and the princess of heart. I would accept that more so on the special side. But there is so much evidence to say Roxas has a heart. If you could give examples of regular nobodies besides Roxas who is weird namine who shouldn't exist and Axel who feels like he has a heart and wants to feel feelings when he is around Roxas then present it and I'll shut up.
    Xion was a doll like Riku. Of course she had feelings. She was made that way. Axel feels liek he is feelign it. He still isn't sure really is he?

Namine is in fact a special nobody. That being said because she is special we don't even know what she really is do we? she really shouldn't have a body nor should she have a soul let alone the powers she does. But she happens too follows all the rules of a nobody but doesn't have a single thing a nobody is suppossed to have. possibly an effect of someone who is pure of heart creating a nobody perhaps?

Just like we don't even know exactly what Roxas is. Axel doesn't have a heart but he almost feels he has one when he is around certain ppl.
    He cried. Thayt should be evidence enoguh. They can fake feelings. but they can't actually FEEL them. The fact that he not only felt them but he emoted them should be more proof than not.
    I actually know what happens in days >_> I am so positive Roxas has a heart it's disgusting :p and I know why Xion is the way she is too. Axel.... ehh.
    I've caught up with your story, and I'm quite interested in the direction it's going :) I left a more detailed post in your thread ^_^
    Thanks, from left to right IIRC...
    Kisuke- Marumasa- The Demon Blade
    Ryfia- Arc Rise Fantasia
    Ash- Phantom Brave
    Raguna- Rune Factory
    King- Little Kings Story
    Seto- Fragile
    Edge- Star Ocean 4
    Yuri- Tales of Vesperia
    Rush- The Last Remnant
    Capell- Infinite Undiscovery
    Jin- Shining Force Feather
    Shinjuku- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
    Kairu- Black Sigil
    Yumil- Avalon Code
    Wylfred- Valkyrie Profile DS
    Adol- Ys (AKA- The absolute best RPG series ever)
    I have no rebuttal because this has gone on far enough.
    Obviously you have no intention on ceasing argueing so I will.
    We've polluted each others comment section enough, just pretend I conceded to you and move on :p
    No you said the Wiimote was too simple too handle H, thus insinuating its inferior to a PS remote. But w/e, we can go on for days with this, were both being pretty stobborn here.... or do wanna argue that your not :p
    Lets end this here.
    I cared because you said the Wiis controller was simple, as in inferior to the PS2 controller (Which the first KH game was on), when in fact it the most advanced controller on te market, thats all.
    So I cant be a PS fan and defend the Wii?
    Well, your just misconstruing me left an right so lets just leave this be. I NEVER CALLED YOU A FAN OF ANYTHING, I never thought of you as fan of anything but gaming in general.
    And yes, I am a Wii fan, and guess what? Im also a 360 and PS fan. You assume too much.
    Bye
    Are you paying attention to the arguement or every other comment I post?
    You compared the Ipods sinple interface to the Wii, how you say, simple layout yet overall advanced usage, correct? What your insinuating is the PS3s controller is superior as it just a 2 more buttons? This isnt a overall feature thing? The Wiimote has 1:1 motion persision now, not simple, your entire arguement seems to ignore this.
    You seem confused.
    So what your insinuating is the PS3s controller isnt simple to use? Which was the base of this whole arguement.
    Simple isnt a common definition for the Wiimote.
    Uh oh, someones getting mad, Ill end this here.
    I said the Wii Mote was the MOST ADVANCED controller this gen.
    Complicated=/=Advanced ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back