• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You gave your opinion trying to issue it as fact and I set out to derail that arguemen with an actual fact.
    I defended the Wii when it needed defending, silly :p
    What makes you say that? Because Im stating all too true facts about the Wii? Because Im defending it in cases it needs to be defended in? Please, enlighten me.
    I wouldve answered sooner..... but I was continuing our initial convo in the thread where it started..... silly me.
    Nice opinion you have there, dont you think your comment wouldve been better in that thread where we were already discussing it?
    Interesting combination's, especially the genre mixes XD and you can't go wrong with Kallen.
    Lol your story so it's cool to be a tad conceded. Oh and I'll share the spoilers with you later; once I think of them that is.
    Play/Script format isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can work well for this piece considering there are a bunch of characters involved. Lol can't wait to see how that part of my character shows.
    That can work depending on how you go about doing so, but again, that's just me. And don't worry about it :3 take your time with these sorts of things. I'm just glad to be a part of it.
    Well it's coming along quite well, only problem is it's hard to tell who's talking during certain scenes. But that's just me, do as you see fit :3
    S
    Have fun. There aren't a whole lot of nice staff on this site. I'm not trying to say anything, but I'm nice until I see some stupid thing. But I'm only a moderator of General Video Games, so I can't do a damn thing lol. Super Moderators (blue)... haven't really thought any of them were nice.

Admin (purple name), The Muffin Man is a good guy.
    S
    Nicest Global Mod? In my opinion, Iridium hands down.
    S
    Don't even try and get me started on the mods being unfair. Even though I'm a mod now, a while back when I was a retired mod, I made a thread complaining about the staff, I got bitched at my the entire staff. But some of the members were with me.

Some of us do give warnings, but the new members think it's abuse. Like just now, I closed a guys thread and pointed him to the right place (there was already a thread), and he tweaked on me. That's one of the reasons why we tend to treat new members with disrespect because they don't learn any other way.
    S
    Oh we know. But in all honesty, our jobs aren't to be nice (even though some of us try to be), our jobs are to moderate and close/delete threads and posts as we see fit.
    S
    Because people here don't take opinions too well.

Also, the forums are confusing at first glance, I'll admit, but give it a little while, and you'll see that everything is actually pretty simple. But I can't speak much because I don't go anywhere outside of Discussion and General Video Games really.
    S
    Ya... a lot of us don't like it when a new member come onto the forums and try to change something because they're not used to it. And don't get me wrong, the forums are no where near the perfect forums, but nobody has complained about them....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back