• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• as for my character i say it stay katanna since i think it suits him more what do you think
    here is my idea for a male character
    name: xeroa
    true name: aero
    element: can control smoke
    hair color: black
    hair style: short and spikey
    eye color: brown
    skin color: black
    weapon: katanna
    personality: carefree
    description: he is carefree, but deep down he cares for those around him. when he is in battle he fights with honor and no matter what he will never fight someone unarm. when given a mission he will complete it with the best of his abilities. he does not like people who depend on him or each other.
    But it is not for you to say that it's pointless and that we should stop. If that were the case, no theories would ever be made, because, in the end, we all know that we're mostly wrong and that we'll find out when the game comes.

It's common courtesy to leave others be when you yourself believing something different.
    I won't be returning. I already cussed out Rain, and gave my goodbyes. Add my msn if you'd like.
    The only thing he was arguing was that you're not allowed to make statements like that in a theory. Others have their right to make theories, whether you think it's dead or not. That's all I'm trying to say as well.
    Because, while you might not have spoiled them, or anything of the kind, nothing has changed. Not everyone has spoiled themselves, and they don't want to until September, when Days comes out. Those people still have the right to make theories, going with what we know from trailers and the like.

You have your opinion. You have the right to state it. Others have the right to not agree with it and to state that they don't agree with it.
    Ok I can accept xion as a genuine nobody. I'll take that. But when it comes to Roxas I think he has a heart.
    If you say so. But being a replica for xion like riku was allows her her emotions and roxas has hhis because he has a heart.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back