• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't want you to take them back or forgive me. I didn't do anything wrong so stop this crap. You're the one that decided to just bring this to profile messages. I said nothing that would be seen as offensive that you did not say to me so stop trying to just cover your ass, and stop making useless spam in the boards rather than furthering a debate.
    I don't know where you get off thinking I talk to you like I haven't told you anything. What I'm telling you is the core of what I've told you since the beginning. Like just moving to actual forums is even possible now. The only good thing to come of it would be that our post count would go up.
    Maybe when you stop calling me an asshole. Honestly grow up. There is nothing implying that what you say will remain fact in BBS and all the things you have just said that you claim to be fact really were never confirmed. You can't just drop an arguement like that and walk away like some kind of half ass person. You couldn't even disarm my claims let alone provide another thesis to the situation.
    No, there IS more we can say, don't end the conversation just because you want to have the last word.

You used Xemnas subjectively compared to Xehanort as evidence that normal Nobodies don't age.
    But since it has NEVER been established what kind of Nobody Xemnas is, you can neither assume that he is Normal nor Special. We have evidence based on what Nomura has said that he is special anyway, which makes the likelihood that what you said is true even smaller. Speculation, in the case of Nomura, IS implication (and evidence) because he's the one that KNOWS.

Yet you paraded it around as a definite FACT, which is wrong.
    It's implied, ie it has evidence towards Xemnas being special, meaning your original point is null and void (that we can use Xemnas as a reference for non-aging in normal Nobodies).
    Nevermind. What you just said has no applicable use to what I just said considering it's a hypothetically false situation.
    You really are dense and any amount of argument or persuasion with you isn't going to help.
    No, we don't.
    He said, "Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody."
    Implication means a whole lot there.

Don't be dense.
    There's more probability that he's special than not.
    forget about the double edge sword i'll use two edges of swords attached to each other ok
    i'll take the double edge sword and change my character name to kixcur and his true name is Urick
    thank you so much for picking my character
    as for a unique sword i'll try to look for something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back