• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My name before it was changed to Saïx was Xenka. It's an anagram of Kane with the trademark "X" added in. Use that. The star thing is extremely fitting, believe it or not, as I myself love star-gazing.
    Good lords no.

...wait, that's not a fanfic theory, that's just a fanfic.
    ...and you had better change it. I'm not pulling no Sora-Namine shiz here.
    Mhmm. See ya'.
    I'm sure Zexion's Lexicon will work as a Journal in this game, but that's just speculation.
    Actually, story's less than 20 hours. My thing is: Is combo plus/aerial combo plus going to be in the game? And if so, how are they going to limit it. I don't want to have short combos the whole game. The gear system is what amazes me. They've made it so that every character can us every gear.
    It's speculated that Mickey and Riku will also be playable. There's also a polygon for Sora in the game, so he'll probably be in there too.
    Sounds fun. ;]
    Hopefully that trailer cleared some stuff up for you. Donald and Goofy's being playable, for example?
    Don't misconstrue what I said. When I said I hated you, it was purely a joke. I'm just an asshole. It's my thing, it's what I do.
    When you get a thread closed you don't make a new one. I'm just going to close it again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back