• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Ultimate Spider-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So I watched the first two episodes. May I just say how this is one of the greatest Spider-Man shows of all time?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Speaking of which, I was thinking about watching this before but never got to it. I've only had a big spike in interest recently because of a picture I saw of a future episode with Taskmaster showing up. Is that the next episode, or further off?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So I watched the first two episodes. May I just say how this is one of the greatest Spider-Man shows of all time?

I guess for someone in your age group it might be that good.

Personally, all of what I have seen so far, I'm not too happy with it. Meh. Which is kind of sad because the animation itself is actually pretty good, which is rare for MARVEL.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
No, it pretty much sucks and it pisses me off that Disney is going the route of Ultimate Spider-Man for their Marvel series and supposedly ending shows like EMH. -.-

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
As much as I try to like this show...I just can't. The premise of it is just stupid.

And anyone else hate how Marvel Universe on Disney XD is blatantly trying to compete with DC Nation on CN? With the excruciatingly annoying "Marvel Mash-Ups" and what not.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
As much as I try to like this show...I just can't. The premise of it is just stupid.

And anyone else hate how Marvel Universe on Disney XD is blatantly trying to compete with DC Nation on CN? With the excruciatingly annoying "Marvel Mash-Ups" and what not.

Yeah, DC Nation is much better. I'm actually enjoying Green Lantern: TAS a lot more than I expected and I have been loving Young Justice since the first episode. The only thing that Marvel Universe has going for it is EMH. Even the Marvel Mash-Ups and shorts are extremely stupid.

Unfortunately, animations have never been a strong suit for Marvel. You'll find good ones scattered about. As for DC, I can't really think of any that I haven't liked.

That said, Ultimate Spider-Man is a waste.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Am I the only who enjoys this show? Really The last Spider Man show was good yet this show just cracks me up. Unlike the 90s SpiderMan carton the voice acting is good and this is from a guy who grew up on 90s Spider Man. It isn't all that dramatic but I really don't think it should be. Also as a Deadpool fan I love Pete's breaks of the fourth wall.

VirusCoreHacker

I've come to terms with the cancellation of Spectacular Spiderman. Overall, this makes a pretty good replacement. Though I can't decide if I'm fond of Stan Lee's cameo in every episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back