• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Ultimate Spider-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Is there a certain episode where this show starts to pick up a bit? I've watched the first three and while some moments are humorous, others are corny and lack any real response other than me asking myself "who thought this would be a good joke?"

I mean the web-slinging device from S.H.I.E.L.D, the motorcycle ..all are things I didn't expect and I'm not really fond of at the moment, probably because the spiderman I know didn't utilize tech to fight and get himself around. Peter seems to be more of a joke than a young genius.

Trying to keep an open mind, but really, any episodes where this gets like, really good? Like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes good?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Is there a certain episode where this show starts to pick up a bit? I've watched the first three and while some moments are humorous, others are corny and lack any real response other than me asking myself "who thought this would be a good joke?"

I mean the web-slinging device from S.H.I.E.L.D, the motorcycle ..all are things I didn't expect and I'm not really fond of at the moment, probably because the spiderman I know didn't utilize tech to fight and get himself around. Peter seems to be more of a joke than a young genius.

Trying to keep an open mind, but really, any episodes where this gets like, really good? Like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes good?

It's just…not a good show bruh lol. There's really no reason for you to keep watching in the hopes that it gets better. Because it doesn't. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back