• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosReaper

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

i really hope those new party members stay with us in the entire game and not just in TT.

Absolute

Nomura also said once he knows the story got a bit complicated, and now he's there saying the story of DDD is a bit difficult to understand.

But if I remember correctly he also said that the "Mystery game" (BBSv2) would be the one to fill the blanks and make everything, from BBS to KH 1 to 2, over Days and Coded right to DDD more understandable, didn't he?

Yea, did he say that, or is that just what we are all hoping for with this mystery game? I;m hoping for that to happen.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I'm interested in these "Strange Companions" I'm just thinking disney world characters, but it sounds like it has a deeper meaning.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yea, did he say that, or is that just what we are all hoping for with this mystery game? I;m hoping for that to happen.

I am not entirely sure because I can't find that snippet where Nomura speaks of the series having spread out in a way where it is difficult for new players to catch on and that there are still things left that must be "connected" in order for the players to be fully ready for KH III storywise...it's not even in the interview-archive around here.

That's why I said "if I remember correctly" because I'm not sure and have no proof at hand now.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I'm interested in these "Strange Companions" I'm just thinking disney world characters, but it sounds like it has a deeper meaning.
I thought they were "new" characters than again I suppose new can mean many things.

Zul

Awards

The game will focus on the "hidden data" inside of Sora.

Not sure if Nomura said that earlier, but hopefully people will stop saying that the game revolves around the Mark of Mastery exam now.

Anna825

If nothing else, this interview confirmed one important issue:

Kingdom Hearts is coming to the 3DS

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If nothing else, this interview confirmed one important issue:

At least we know Tetsuya Nomura is alive and well.

He was never dead. I'm assuming you were the one who had that other account and made that "I have proof" thing.

Anna825

He was never dead. I'm assuming you were the one who had that other account and made that "I have proof" thing.

No, I'm just commenting on the fact it is good to hear from Nomura so we know he is doing ok. Best of wishes to him. :D

wii.red24

hmmm a secret movie sounds interseting wonder wat it will be..................... sora: i hate my life Riku: im gay Sora : im pansexual the screen changes bahahah KH3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

hmmm a secret movie sounds interseting wonder wat it will be..................... sora: i hate my life Riku: im gay Sora : im pansexual the screen changes bahahah KH3

That would be the best ending. But change Riku's "gay" to "pansexual" and Sora's "pansexual" to "omnisexual" and you have KH in a nutshell.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Really pretty screen shots they used in the magazine.
Shame Famitsu didn't have any new photos for the DDD section

Unrequited Lust

On the last page they actually posted the English comment, "You should bring the Final Mixes to North America and Europe!"

Cool.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Those comments were stupid "YOU ARE THE BEST!" (in Spanish) NO THEY ARE NOT. -_-

And the "You should bring the Final Mixes to Europe and America because we can see the secret endings" was stupid. Seriously? We can watch it on YT. Idiots.

I hope those surveys made it in the hands of SE so they could read them for real.

Unrequited Lust

Those comments were stupid "YOU ARE THE BEST!" (in Spanish) NO THEY ARE NOT. -_-

And the "You should bring the Final Mixes to Europe and America because we can see the secret endings" was stupid. Seriously? We can watch it on YT. Idiots.

I hope those surveys made it in the hands of SE so they could read them for real.

It's nice that Famitsu, which is probably very influential to Square Enix, would post a comment asking for the Final Mixes (despite his/her reasons). Why is everyone so averse to the idea of the Final Mixes in English? I have them and I'd still really like that.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Nice to see there are gonna be new characters. Wondering if they're really new or just some other form of characters we already know.. Also, are there scans where those two are shown or are they still completely shrouded in mystery?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

completely shrouded in mystery, at the moment.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

completely shrouded in mystery, at the moment.

Well, they'll probably be revealed at TGS. Is it known which character the person played in the demo? 'Cause I'm wondering whether or not Riku will have party members too this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back