• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11)

how many rumble racing tracks are there in the original?

Awards

I'm so excited! but there was something wrong.... listen to the humans of "Laxaeus & Xaldin" the two guarding the gate.... now why was that edited!? b/c in the other trailers you hear their voice. idk

am I the only one who noticed this!?

uhhhh... what?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

1x1td.gif

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Can anyone tell what DiZ says at the end?

"Maybe he can set things right. A boy like him who touches [....?]. He could open the [right? light?...what?] and save all those people whose lives [no clue on the rest of it]. His name is..."
Yeah, it's cut up really weird.

"So many are still waiting their new beginning--their Birth By Sleep. Even me, and even you. Sad to say, they nearly fell to darkness more than once, but at every turn that boy arrived with Keyblade in hand to save the day. Maybe he can set things right, a boy like him who touches [cuts off here, there is no word]. He could open the [way/light] and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin. His name is...."

Eh...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

a boy like him who touches [cuts off here, there is no word].

With headphones in I BARELY heard "touches so many."

I must say, I am very disappointed in SE: this trailer was lazy, the music was far too loud, the lines were cut and pasted at the wrong times and in mid sentence no less "now she's stolen her heart".

I fear the loss of Simple and Clean in this trailer, what if they've lost the rights to use it?

Awards

a boy like him who touches [cuts off here, there is no word].

Yeah, this is what I heard and what I still hear. He just says "a boy like him who touches." I can't hear "so many" after that, fantasy08.
That can't be the entire sentence because it would sound extraordinarily awkward.

and save all those people who lives [they managed to lose?]. His name is...."

Eh...

After listening again, I'm sure fantasy08 has got this part right. It's definitely "I managed to ruin."

EDIT: Guess I have to put some headphones on.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

I like it. Terra still sounds flat in some areas. Aqua improved greatly. Vanitas is win and I've been pronouncing his name right. The rest of the cast was perfect.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I fear the loss of Simple and Clean in this trailer, what if they've lost the rights to use it?

I hope not. Doesn't Disney or S-E have a temporary license to use it?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

I hope they -did-. I'm sick of Simple and Clean/Hikari and Passion/Sanctuary. The only good versions are the instrumental/orchestral versions.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com

I am now completely disappointed in the English VA. The only person I'm not is Ven and that's only because McCarteney is still doing the voice (well.) Everyone else is pretty much awful. Well...Hamill is still good, but mostly because he's had more than 30 years experience in VA.

And I am beyond pissed about "Vuh-knee-tis." You're not Wilford Brimley, Spock, get it right. See, this is why I never bother watching English dubbed anime or anything, because we always screw it up royaly.

I am still looking forward to the game more than anything else in life right now, but only because of the gameplay. the voice acting is simply downright awful.

On a final note, though, I am proud of Osment on this one. He did do a good job, and landed the laugh.

VUHNEETUS?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! The Japanese weren't pronouncing it in "a Japanese accent," that's how you pronounce the word IN LATIN!! (Well...ok, not completely, the v sounds like a w in real Latin, but still.)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Well if people doesn't like the VA either wait till an undub patch or mute the game

αsiя

space coke

KH fans get mad over little things.

terra-okay i guess
aqua- at first i didnt like her but she grew on me
ven-amazing of course
vanitas- amazing i love haley joel osment he is my favorite child actor and he sounds great as vantias
MX- i hate it i hate it i hate it.. i liked when billy zane voiced his heartless he was my favorite
and ppl that keep saying the Japanese version was better and blah blah blah... i had absolutely no idea what they were saying so i like the english va's better because at least i know what they are talking about

and sora 22 you are right people are really whiny on here goodness they arent satisfied with anything and if you dont like the VA so much put it on mute and just shut up goodness

Last edited:

javs

Ugh, it pisses me off so much to see all the "omG I WISH WE CouLD JUST HAVE A JAPANESE Dub" and "THe ENGLISH Dub iS hoRIBBBLEEEEE"

Seriously, don't complain. There's many fans who've waited YEARS for this game, and something like voice acting isn't going to ruin it for us.

Oh and the voices sounded fine.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

MUSIC IS WAY TO LOUD terra voice isnt deep enough i still cant figure out who he is
vanitas right on thoug
i didnt like the way aqua said the baddass line it was to quiet : my name is master and you will give my fireds hearts back!!:

other then that awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back