• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

spicklespop

Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

Thank you Asir and BBSFTW! :3 I hope you don't mind if I put that in the original post for people who can't see the other video.

fantasy08

Did anyone else like young Riku's voice? I thought it fit perfectly.
No, I didn't like it. He sounded to much like a little girl to me than a little boy.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11)

Great find!

OH MY GOD I JUST HEARD BRAIG'S VOICE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

spicklespop

Lol that was me as well, I was screaming so loud I didn't even hear what he said the first time I saw it. : B

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Just watched the trailer. Mixed feelings with the music score change; on the one hand, VANITAS THEME FTW! (tis my personal favorite theme), but on the other hand, Hikari fit the Jump Festa trailer perfectly... <3

THE VA REVIEW
Master Xehanort - Kinda disappointing at times... though I lol'd at "Vaneedus". xD

Master Eraqus - Mark Hamill wins yet again. <3

Ansem The Wise - Corey Burton did a good job, IMO. No, he's not Christopher Lee, but I have a feeling we may not see him voice Ansem in future KH games (I recall reading somewhere a while back that Lee apparently feels he's getting a bit too old to travel around, but I'm unsure of it's accuracy)

Terra - UBER-fruity at LoD. =/ But overall, I liked his voice this time around. That scream towards the end was well done.

Aqua - Again, I thought Willa did a good job. My only and very slight disappointment was her version of the "My name is Master Aqua" line. But I'll have to wait to hear it in the final version for final opinion on that line.

Ven - Great job from Jesse as always. :D I'd been wondering how they'd handle the "My friends are my power!" line in the English version, and just like in the Jump Festa trailer, is quite possibly the most epic line in the trailer. Kudos to Mr. McCartney! ^_^

Vanitas - *Cackles manically* Ooooh HJO stole the show IMO. Great evil laugh IMO. :D

Mickey - FINALLY! 8D I've been waiting a LONG time to hear Bret Iwan's Mickey voice (I've seen the short redubs he did for old cartoons, but I wanted to hear his voice in KH) Bret seems to be doing a great job at taking up the Mickey Mouse mantle from the late and great Wayne Allwine (RIP).

Better than the E3 trailer, but I think the GameSpot trailer from a few weeks ago was probably better.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wow, I just remembered that Mickey's voice actor was changed! He doesn't even sound different to me! That guy is AMAZING!

fantasy08

No he sounds like a little kid!! Little girls and boys at that age sound exactly alike.
You might be right about that. My little two year old cousin sounds a little feminine However, he does still sound like a boy despite that. Riku though sounds completely like a little girl lol,but meh. Maybe I need to be around little children more often to really hear it.

αsiя

space coke

Terra: His voice doesn't fit him, that's really the only complaint I got for him, it just doesn't fit him at all, BUT I did like his ending lines at the end of the trailer.
4.5/10

Aqua: Her voice fits but she's just dull and boring, especially in the scene where she's holding frozen Ven, I mean if you hear the Japanese Aqua then she actually pulled some emotion, but the English version is not as bad as Mena Suvari
5.5/10

Ven: Jesse is Jesse, that's it.
7.5/10

Master Eraqus: Hmm it just feels something is wrong with Eraqus, Hamill is putting emotion that's for sure, but I guess Hamill just isn't the right person to be Eraqus.
8/10

Master Xehanort: The best one out of all. Nimoy gives a strong performance and doesn't read the lines out of the paper.
9.5/10

Vanitas: Pretty better than what I expected, he didn't just sound like Sora trying to be evil but I thought they gave him some stupid lines, I mean why does he have to say stuff like "loser" and "idiot" it sorta kills the performance. The laugh was a different laugh, not a bad laugh but a different one.
8.5/10

Disney characters: 10/10, Hades: 100/10

Ansem the Wise: Yes I was pretty disappointed with not hearing the phenomenal Christopher Lee, BUT Burton did a good job so I'm not complaining.
8/10

Vexen: Vexen
Vexen/10

Dilan&Eleuse or however you spell his name: lol they sounded like a horrible fan dub, but they're not important so I don't care.
lol/10

Lea&Isa: I couldn't hear them because of the loud ass music, but from what I can hear Isa was pretty good, I couldn't hear Lea at all.
GoodbutthemusicwasTOOLOUD/10

Braig: Perfect, great, Golden Globe, move along.
9/10

Little Riku: It's a LITTLE KID AHHHHHH, I think he's being voiced by the same person who's voicing Terra.
7/10, so far.

Forgot Zack: Sounded like Zack Fair, which is great.
8.5/10

I actually also like how they pronounced Vanitas, that's how I imagined it to be, I didn't expect to be like in the Japanese version.

Also I noticed that they put new areas in the Rumble Racing, that's pretty good.

I heard they put Pete as a D-Link but I didn't notice it.

I HATED that they didn't put Simple and Clean

I also hated they didn't put the sound effects again, just like in the E3 trailer.

That's pretty much it I think.

Last edited:

jonXjon

I thought Vanitas was pronounced Van-ih-tus. Like I thought Xion was pronounced Xy-in not She-own. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to the REAL pronunciation of Vanitas...

Edit: No ones been talking about Zack! (I looked in the first page and the page this post is in) I'm so happy! He sounds exactly like he does in Crisis Core! And Terra's first line that we havent heard before...terrible. I really think whoever did ATW is not CLOSE to how good compared to who did it in KH2. Plus Mickey's line made me laugh. And yeah, when Vanitas said "loser" I was like....*facepalm*

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Overall I think Terra just doesn't sound right Aqua sounds great but her voice is boring theres nothing there, and Ven sounds good.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

great find but... Vanitas laughter sucked and I'm verry dissepointed with almost everything
"my name is master Aqua... um... and... uh... could you plz return my friends heart?" seriously that sucked
Xeheanort is to calm and Vanitas laughter sucked, his voice wasn't as dark when he stand in the room and talk (that sucked)
what about one date? - that's just so terrible I can't stop laughing

I haven't been so dissepointed in a trailer ever, and to think that it's KH. what have they done? I want the japanese back now

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

I'm really disappointed with the voice work in this game. All of it.

Awards

great find but... Vanitas laughter sucked and I'm verry dissepointed with almost everything
"my name is master Aqua... um... and... uh... could you plz return my friends heart?" seriously that sucked
Xeheanort is to calm and Vanitas laughter sucked, his voice wasn't as dark when he stand in the room and talk (that sucked)

I haven't been so dissepointed in a trailer ever, and to think that it's KH. what have they done? I want the japanese back now

Wow. It wasn't THAT bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back