• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
i'm not so sure, i could see why sword int he stone wasn't added. If you think about it, arthur would look young in BBS, but when the world actually appears he will stay the same age?

What are you talking about?

The Sword in the Stone would have been perfect in BbS. Merlin had mentioned in KH1 that the King asked for his help. And we know for a fact that Merlin was not originally a resident of Radiant Garden based on KH2 dialogue:

Hmm... I'd be fascinated to ascertain as to when the town got such a
dreadful name as Hollow Bastion!

This, of course, was retconned given that he lives in Radiant Garden in Birth by Sleep. Hah.

Key to Truth

Awards
Well, bad news, the other worlds don't have any room, just the world name, so I guess we will never know what Mysterious Wastleland is from, unless we get a character mod and find models corresponding to those worlds, wich is what we're working on right now.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Well, bad news, the other worlds don't have any room, just the world name, so I guess we will never know what Mysterious Wastleland is from, unless we get a character mod and find models corresponding to those worlds, wich is what we're working on right now.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i wanted to see it D:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
..... posible... maybe not... this could be a prank... but good job if it is...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

When you say, world name, does that mean like the fancy titles shown at the begining of each world? Can you post pics of those?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gosh, I love hackers. Great things happen when I go to the store and come back to see more people on here than in the last few days since the prank.

Gosh SE, major fail. I would have been happy without Neverland if Jungle Book and Camelot had been in there instead. Oh well. More KH games for those worlds to be in.

Aria

braver by the minute
>.> ugh SE why couldn't you have kept this world? I love the Jungle Book :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh. kk!
does anyone else no any awesome hacks? i saw an awsom LS vs Xemnas and Marluxia vs Xemnas fight the other day.

There are a ton of hacks from KH2FM+. I'm sure if you type in any combo of Org members, Mickey, Sora, and any other character (Like a boss or party character) in the game you would find a video.

Key to Truth

Awards
When you say, world name, does that mean like the fancy titles shown at the begining of each world? Can you post pics of those?

No, BBS doesn't have those "titles" when you enter on a room, unfortunatelly, so the only thing I could show you is the japanese name took from the map file list.
謎の荒野 (Nazo no Kouya) - Unknown/Mysterious Wastleland.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No, BBS doesn't have those "titles" when you enter on a room, unfortunatelly, so the only thing I could show you is the japanese name took from the map file list.
謎の荒野 (Nazo no Kouya) - Unknown/Mysterious Wastleland.

Sigh.....well thanks anyways. Oh well, I'm still curious as to what Mysterious Wasteland is and stuff. Oh Square why did you have to take away Jungle Book? Why? >.<

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so will those be aded to american version oif the game

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I didn't that Jungle Book was in BBS. Man, why are going to cut it out of the United States' release?? When are they going to bring out? I've been waiting for months for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back