• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Habits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

I'm always drumming or tapping on things. And if I can't use my hands, I use my feet. I know it annoys the hell out of people sometimes, but that's only when I'm really into it and it makes audible noise. Most I usually don't knowing I'm drumming until someone says something!

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I always have to have a drink with me when I'm at home.Whether it be water or tea or a soda,it feels strange to not have anything to sip at while I watch tv or surf the web.
This.

I crack my knuckles a whole lot.
I'm ALMOST aways texting, so much to a point where its starting to annoy me.
I'm ALWAYS listening to music. Everytime of the day, I always have music playing with me. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They've already been mentioned, but anyway,

Sometimes, I get the feeling that my body needs to be in complete balance. Right = left and whatnot.
I crack my knuckles a lot too, mainly in class because it gives me something to do. If I get really bored, I'll grab the back of my seat and twist to crack my back as well.

Jakek9

I tend to get breakfest after I turn on my computer then Surf KHI while eating some cereal.

I crack my knuckles contantly.

I am a freak. If I'm tapping a beat, I won't stop it intill I feel completely satisfied with how I ended it. Sometimes my feet need to tap in certain positons at the same time, or I feel the tune needs a long ass ending, or ect. Teachers get Po'ed because of it sometimes. I also make a clicking noise sometimes when I'm done talking. It's almost like a wink and click click. You know the noise you make outta the sideof your mouth? Idk.

I also try to beat box every now and then to satisfy me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I get the random urge to repeat the word "fuck" many times quite often.

And I follow through with it...

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I crack my knuckles. Actually, I crack all three segments of my fingers and thumbs, and my toes. I also crack my elbows, knees, back, and neck, but those are usually on accident.

I'm also a bit of a manipulator (I love seeing how people react to things).

AzzurroRainrebor

Oh god, wait until you read my list...

1.) I just HAVE to be holding something when I walk in public places (because of my anxiety).

2.) I must lean against something when I stand in place or I'll be tired and nauseous.

3.)The entire area which I reside at the moment MUST be thoroughly cleaned before I read, sleep, eat, or play videogames (i.e. I clean too much which is considered kinda strange where I live).

4.) I NEVER use the words "call" or "grab"; instead, I say "summon" or "grasp" respectively.

5.) I have to make the most ugliest face in the mirror as I can before leaving the bathroom/restroom.

6.) I must use the bathroom before I go ANYWHERE!

7.) I drag my feet when I walk.

These are all I can think of for now, but these definitely aren't all of mine...these, as you might guess, bug the heck out of almost everyone I know...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Lessee...

When stressed, I seem to chew the ends of my hair. D:
When I realize that my nails have the capacity to claw someone, I clip em' with my teeth. [in other words, a fingerbiter]
If I'm nervous, I bite my lip. A lot.
I can't sit still for longer then two minutes, even if one of my parents are talking to me. I just have to fidget/tap/twitch/move somehow.
I always need sound. ALWAYS. Be it the noise from outside, the radio, or [more often then not lately] my mp4 player. Without some kind of noise, I can't seem to stay calm. :<
I can't stand blank paper. At all. So, if I'm doing a test or reading or anything of the sort and see a little space on something, I find myself reaching for a pencil. It's annoying. I've messed up library books before thanks to that habit. I need to kick it.
I like the scent of nicotine [from my parents always smoking, it reminds me of 'home'] but, I can't stand cigerette smoke.

I'm an odd child. D':

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
I feel like I have to be moving constantly. Usually I do that by tapping my foot.
Same here!

If I touch something with my right hand, I usually feel the need to touch it with my left hand too, to balance things out. Same with feet and sometimes fingers. o.o

When I'm walking and I can hear music playing, I almost always have to make myself walk in time with the music. (But I guess that comes from being in marching band xD)

There are definitely others.
Same here! even though im not in marching band.
Biting my nails..
i have little nails i bite them so harde they even bleed sometimes.

Me too, I can't stay still. Also, I chew on my lips sometimes.
i bite my lip. :/

Same here - but not with touching, when I scratch one hand I have to scratch the other lol :/
Also, when I eat, I have to eat one thing, then another - not part of one thing and another (if that makes sense).
Same hereE!!!
αsiя;4899453 said:
im always touching my hair
and i always try to look like a junkie
i touch my hair constintly.
I also make everything a challenge to my self. its weird.
and basicly every thing tenyas said.

Mint Julep

Website
justicemuffins.tumblr.com
Habits...hum. I have a few. I'd trying to rid myself of some of them because they're not really very good habits to have, but... meh. :/

• Pressing my index finger to my lips while thinking. It end up looking like I'm shushing someone, haha. While I've done this my whole life, I have to blame the late great Jeremy Brett for how often I find myself doing it now. While portraying Sherlock Holmes, this was often a pose he adopted. I end up pursing my lips and squinting, so I'm afraid in the end I look rather silly. :3
  • Making sure all the cigarette packs and cartons are facing in the same direction. When I work in the Smoke Shop at my job, I have to make sure they're all facing the same direction, be they stocked on the shelves or still in their cases. It bothers me to no end when one is placed in "backwards" to its companions. I suppose I can list cleaning my register here as well. In a single shift I could clean my register at least twenty times. I sometimes start cleaning other cashiers' registers out of frustration... they never mind too much. XD
  • I pinch myself before I pee. Yes. You read that right. When I was six years old, I dreamed that I had gotten out of bed to use the bathroom. The dream was extremely vivid. Well, come to find that I hadn't gotten up, that it was a dream and that I'd wet the bed. I was absolutely mortified. Ever since then, to ensure that I'm awake, I've pinched myself. Even during the day. It's really very silly, especially considering my age, but it's become such a regular habit that I usually don't think twice about it.
  • Probably my worst habit here. I'm extremely picky about my books. I take extremely good care of them so that if you look at my book cases, the only sort of wear you'll find on any of my books is the unavoidable (but slight) creases in the spine of my paperbacks. For this reason, I am extremely wary of loaning books to friends. If one of my books should suffer any damage (dog-eared pages, tears, folds in the cover, large creases, overly bent or cracked spine, smeared letters or smudges on pages, etc.) by either my own device or someone else's, I will give the book away and buy a fresh copy. It's petty and a waste of money, but again, I'm extremely picky about the condition of my books. Similarly, I can't make a mark in a text book; most college students I know will underline or highlight important passages in their texts, but I can't bring myself to do it. I feel as though I am defiling the book.
  • I leave a "lucky penny" outside any store or building I walk out of. It's a strange thing I started doing some months ago. I felt like it would be fun to create a little "luck" for someone. Once or twice in clothing stores, I've left a dollar or quarter in a the pocket of a pair of jeans. I just... find it amusing. Because I think "Wouldn't it be a hoot if I were the person to pick up this pair of jeans and find a dollar/quarter in the pocket!" It's a source of fun for me, I guess.

Those are the habits that come to mind. *shrug*

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
When playing PS3, usually COD 6, I always click the right analog stick, dunno why. And, when playing a first person game, after awhile, I get sick of the position my character is in and become paranoid and annoyd cause I can't change it. It feels like something curls up in my stomach, I kinda twitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back