• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Habits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I twist my arm, but not in an abnormal way, but it seems like it's completely twisted. xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I feel like I have to be moving constantly. Usually I do that by tapping my foot.

NumberVIII

If I touch something with my right hand, I usually feel the need to touch it with my left hand too, to balance things out. Same with feet and sometimes fingers. o.o

When I'm walking and I can hear music playing, I almost always have to make myself walk in time with the music. (But I guess that comes from being in marching band xD)

There are definitely others.

Emo-Tional

thinking about hentai. haha

um.

i have a bad habit of throwing my clothes on the floor. and i twist my finger when im nervous. >_<

Oriax

If I touch something with my right hand, I usually feel the need to touch it with my left hand too, to balance things out. Same with feet and sometimes fingers. o.o
Same here - but not with touching, when I scratch one hand I have to scratch the other lol :/
Also, when I eat, I have to eat one thing, then another - not part of one thing and another (if that makes sense). facepalm

Aria

braver by the minute
Oh gosh i have way to many little habits >.<

- When there's a tiled floor i always have to walk exactly in the middle of it, not on the cracks.
- I'm always moving my fingers
- I have the same routine for when I get up and when I go to bed
- I have a certain place for everything in my backpack

and that's just a few of them, lol.

αsiя

space coke
im always touching my hair
and i always try to look like a junkie

D

Deleted member 71005

When someone angers me I at times apparently scrunch my nose and bare my teeth like a dog, I guess it comes from growing up with 6 dogs who I hung out with all the time as a child, I was part of a pack. I also can't look at a piece of paper with out drawing something on it, I draw a panda on all of my schoolwork as a sort of signature. When I hear a beat I automatically start tapping my foot to the rhythm or if I am walking I will walk to the beat.

I also have odd study habits, I just record myself reading the notes I have written down out loud into mp3s on my computer and make one playlist of it a week. Then I just listen to the playlist for about 2-3 hours a day while doing other stuff. Its surprisingly effective and frees my time up immensely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have to say my other big habit is running my fingers through my hair and flipping it out of my way. I do that a lot especially when I have my hair long.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Cracking my fingers and neck. But only when they're uncomfortable.
Also, when I turn on my computer and/or PS3, I seem to have created an unconscious routine on wich button I push in which order, with an exact amount of time inbetween. On the subject of the computer, I always turn it on before I hit the shower since it takes a while to boot up.
I also can't stay still and sometimes base my actions on numbers, usually a number that's divisable by 5. Bit of a stretchy example: earlier today I was playing FFIV DS, and I was using Sirens to encounter the Red Dragon, which holds a rare drop item used for a very powerfull weapon. I got called for lunch, but rather than turning off my DS (just finished a battle) I deliberately went into another battle so I'd finish with exactly 45 Sirens left.
Another is that back when my watch still worked, I specifically stopped to look when the watch had all the same numbers (same hour, minutes and seconds, like 8:8:8 or 11:11:11), especially if it applied to the date as well. Note that I didn't always watch, only when I happened to notice it wasn't long before it would happen.

Dear Cthulhu I need help :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back