• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Confirmed World in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is going to be your favorite world in BBS

• Land of Departure

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Deep Space

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Neverland

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Castle of Dreams

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Dwarf Woodlands

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Enchanted Dominion

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
What do you think is going to be your favorite world in the game so far?

Land of Departure
Deep Space
Neverland
Castle of Dreams
Dwarf Woodlands
Enchanted Dominion​

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm really looking forward to Enchanted Dominion. Everything about it seems to be awesome so far :)

Aria

braver by the minute
Deep Space, I absolutely adore Lilo and Stitch. LoD is a close second.

TraverseTown123X

I chose Deep Space, It looks cool, Gantu is one of my favorite Disney Villains, and it opens the door for future Lilo and Stitch worlds in KH3.

Didn't you leave Olympus Coliseum off the list?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm gonna go with Land of Departure but it's also matched by Enchanted Dominion.

αsiя

space coke
mostly all
the ones that im least excited for is Castle of Dreams and Neverland (thanks to Days)
the ones i can't wait for is LoD DS ED DW
im not sure about Olympian Coliseum because we might see Hercules when he was a teen and we might see the Gods ad all that but i hope we dont have to the games (if they havet scrapped the idea yet)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Enchanted Dominion looks awesome.
But the Princess worlds in general are looking good.

The Evil Queen. <3

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I voted 4 l.o.d because it looks the most intriging to me right now. But y wuz olypmus collesium and Radint Gardens of the list? Have u guyz 4got the 1st few trailerz they did with hallow bastion in it plus the ones they have now? I mean think of the scenes we saw so far in that world.
1. Terra and Ven talking
2. Ven unconscious and Terra protecting him stating "I don't care about being master, I use this power 2 protect my friends."
3. Ven talking 2 Even and getting stopped by Dilan and Elaus(don't know how 2 spell hiz name).
It seems 2 me that quite a few mysteries is starting 2 form around there. Don't forget Kairi was there at the time so Ventus and Terra were probably seeing if MX would come to take her since he wanted the 7 PoH and she's obvoiusly 1 of them. Also don't forget that we haven't seen the other apprentices yet and haven't discovered what affect they might have had on TAV.

Oh yeah and I think in kh1 I heard Leon tell Sora after he had seen Riku in traverse town that his homeworld was destroyed 10 years ago by Maleficent. Do u think somehow she learned how 2 travel to other worlds around then or was this after bbs when xehanort came in and heartless came. Notice how when the heartless came in it was almost ten years ago after bbs and maleficent now has the ability to control them. Do u think she learned back then and thatz how she swalloed the town in darkness or was she working with xehanort somehow(remember how X's heartless was around hallow bastion with maleficent) does this mean they worked 2gether?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Land of Departure.

I've always liked the worlds where the story starts. That, and hub worlds, because they are full of so many mysteries, but I'm not sure if LoD is the hub world for BBS.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Olympus Coliseum, Yensid's Tower, The Gathering Place, Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden are missing from the list =( But LoD interests me the most, DI comes in second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back