• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Confirmed World in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is going to be your favorite world in BBS

• Land of Departure

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Deep Space

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Neverland

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Castle of Dreams

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Dwarf Woodlands

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Enchanted Dominion

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraearthman15

What do you think is going to be your favorite world in the game so far?

Land of Departure
Deep Space
Neverland
Castle of Dreams
Dwarf Woodlands
Enchanted Dominion​

Hey you're doing pretty well at making threads so keep up the good work Friend. oh and by the way i choose Castle of Dreams because well you know i mean you've only been friend forever but in case you forgot it was because i love Jaq-Jaq

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hey you're doing pretty well at making threads so keep up the good work Friend. oh and by the way i choose Castle of Dreams because well you know i mean you've only been friend forever but in case you forgot it was because i love Jaq-Jaq

I chose Castle of Dreams because it seems so magical too me, just like the movie. I still got the Bippity Boppity Boo theme in my head.

Negative

I chose Castle of Dreams just because of the battle theme. Next to that is Neverland, just because I loved it in KH1.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I decided to go with Deep Space, but I really do hope that at least one more world is confirmed.

My guess is two more worlds will be confirmed. I suspect we will see two more disney based worlds in the December japanese magazines since Olympus will probably be in the magazines this friday and it is the last of the disney worlds we have seen so far.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Come on how can Castle of Dreams not be everyone's favorite, it is such a magical world.

kingseyi

What about the place where the keyblade fight is. personally id rather go there than any other disney world

axelroxasxion91

Come on how can Castle of Dreams not be everyone's favorite, it is such a magical world.

not saying there's anything wrong with it, but the world lacks a sinister villain (sorry, but Lady Tremaine doesn't count unless I see pics of her controlling the unversed and using them to harm Cinderella, or anything close to that)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
not saying there's anything wrong with it, but the world lacks a sinister villain (sorry, but Lady Tremaine doesn't count unless I see pics of her controlling the unversed and using them to harm Cinderella, or anything close to that)

I don't mind, I just love the fact that it is so magical with the time of day being night time, the fact we shrink to the size of a mouse and that beautiful castle makes Castle of Dreams really my favorite world in KH so far.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's so hard to choose! They all look soo awesome:D I picked Neverland. The Indian teepi's, mermade cove, treasure hunt, the lost boys, plus more areas then we've ever been to before in Neverland:lol:

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'm also interested in the place where the gathering takes place, keyblades everywhere, even doubles of some other keyblades, and then in my mind I just ask what created this... "keyblade graveyard"

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Eh. Villains come in different varieties. You don't have to summon Unversed and harness the "power of darkness". She manages to hurt Cinderella just fine without violence. That's really evil.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Olympus Coliseum, Yensid's Tower, The Gathering Place, Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden are missing from the list =( But LoD interests me the most, DI comes in second.
But y wuz olypmus collesium and Radint Gardens of the list? Have u guyz 4got the 1st few trailerz they did with hallow bastion in it plus the ones they have now? I mean think of the scenes we saw so far in that world.

If your wondering why I didn't put Olympus Coliseum, Radiant Garden, Gathering Place, and Destiny Islands on the poll, it is because they haven't actually been confirmed yet as worlds. I know that that some are in the trailers, but they are not actually listed on the BBS site as a world yet.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nor have we seen actual gameplay footage of those worlds. For all we know, Olympus could just be a cutscene. Not likely, but still.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm also interested in the place where the gathering takes place, keyblades everywhere, even doubles of some other keyblades, and then in my mind I just ask what created this... "keyblade graveyard"

The "Keyblade Graveyard" is actually where all the keyblades who belonged to those who fought in the keyblade war long ago are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back