Ever been frustrated by the Keyblade's functionality within the series? Tell us how you'd like to improve on the Keyblade's combat functions within the Kingdom Hearts series!

November 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

Sora & Neku High Score Challenge!

■Event Period:
Nov. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Nov. 10, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 18, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time!
The prize this time is the Sora & Neku Medal!
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal!
・Boosted Sora & Neku: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Sora & Neku M Upright 6 Deals 4 hits. Raises STR & lowers targets' DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. Restores 2 gauges. All 0

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following:
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests"
2. Tap on "Events"
3. Tap on the event's banner
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following:
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests"
2. Tap on "Events"
3. Tap on the event's banner
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores!
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers!
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat!
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can!
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue.
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be.
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score!

Toon Medal Deal!

■Campaign Period
Nov. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Nov. 10, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 21, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★The Toon Medal Deal is here!
Stylish, versatile, and only available in this exclusive Deal, you definitely don't want to miss out on these powerful Medals!
Even better, each draw from this Deal will only cost 1500 Jewels!
Don’t let these limited-time Medals pass you by, as you won't be able to obtain them outside of this specific Toon Medal Deal until we announce that they are available again!

■Deal Details

This 5-Medal Toon Medal Deal guarantees the following:
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Toon Medals listed below!
・The Toon Medal(s) you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!
・The remaining 4 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals!
・Boosted Toon Sora1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted Toon KH II King MickeyToon Ventus, Toon AquaToon RikuToon RoxasToon Xion1,000 more base Strength.

NOTES:
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen.
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it.
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Toon Sora P
Upright
Deals 11 hits. Raises PSM-STR by 3 tiers for 2 turns. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 4
Toon KH II King Mickey P
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number.
Single 4
Toon Ventus S
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises S-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number.
Single 4
Toon Aqua M
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number.
Single 4
Toon Riku P
Reversed
Deals 13 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
Single 4
Toon Roxas S
Reversed
Deals 13 hits. Raises S-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
Single 4
Toon Xion M
Reversed
Deals 13 hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
Single 4

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

COMMENTS

DarkosOverlord

November 10, 2017 @ 02:54 pmOffline

Oh thank God the thread is finally here I GOT THEM BOTH I'M SO HAPPY

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

faemarch

November 10, 2017 @ 02:58 pmOffline

Oh thank God the thread is finally here I GOT THEM BOTH I'M SO HAPPY

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hahahaha i knocked out early last night and missed it lol sORRY ABOUT THAT

And congrats! I'd like to pull, but I don't have enough Jewels haha.

DarkosOverlord

November 10, 2017 @ 03:05 pmOffline

Ahahah, thanks!
And don't worry, I wasn't implying anything, I was just really waiting the official thread because I didn't want to create one

VoidGear.

November 10, 2017 @ 03:37 pmOffline

Thanks for not having Kairi and Sora/Riku in HSC smh.

FudgemintGuardian

November 10, 2017 @ 04:17 pmOffline

I hate it when I'm not sure if I care or not about a medal deal. XD

Hakan Xatos

November 10, 2017 @ 04:29 pmOffline

Arghh.. The day after I guilt my Neku too. R.I.P HSC hopes, although doing a pull is tempting..

Leonawriter

November 10, 2017 @ 04:37 pmOffline

So far I've got two of Toon Roxas, and I've set them both on the same keyblade for extra score. Still not there yet, but it being a low jewel price for the deal, hopefully I'll get more when I have the jewels for it (I'm really hoping for Riku and Aqua, but I wouldn't mind the getting others on top).

keyblademaster42

November 10, 2017 @ 05:35 pmOnline

I want exactly what Darkos got but imgoing to wait thill the end of the high score challenge campaign to pull also seriously lol tier 5 simba, Sena loves you

Alja

November 10, 2017 @ 05:47 pmOffline

Since I didn't get Kairi Ex and I would never have enough jewels for a Foreteller mercy anyway (if there is one), I pulled twice - once I got Ventus, then I got Aqua <3 I'm beyond happy, she's so freakishly adorable. I'd love to pull again to have a chance to guilt her, but it's probably not worth the chance of getting another medal (also I need to save up since I barely made 3000 jewels with today's missions).

Harmonie

November 10, 2017 @ 06:24 pmOffline

This banner and HSC are a big skip for me, and should be for anyone else with Kairi EX.

I was really looking forward to the Sora & Neku medal, actually, because it would have been a gauge restoring replacement for Tifa & Aerith. But now it's an irrelevant medal.

catcake

November 11, 2017 @ 01:34 amOffline

Got Xion and Aqua, exactly the two I didn't want because magic is useless to me :l oh well, at least I have something to increase counters with now.

keyblademaster42

November 11, 2017 @ 05:47 amOnline

i would like to have them please.?

well edit i ended up pulling 4 times but idc i got Aqua i got Xion heck i got a boosted mickey and with an extra 3 jewles daily i dont feel like i lost that much, i really wanted aqua though so its been a good day

Alpha Baymax

November 11, 2017 @ 01:05 pmOffline

I'm so glad I played the patience game and saved my Jewels for these awesome manga medals. I don't even care if they're outclassed, they're way too cool not to have.

It's funny because it's those very medals that I maxed guilted. I need my Toon Riku guilted because he had an extra attack boost without a trait (and it's ideal for Fenrir and Darkgnaw).

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information