Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Kairi make up four of the new Princesses of Heart. Come theorise who the last three Princesses will be!

New KH Novel Coming January 25th: "Kingdom Hearts χ: The Story of You and the Keyblade"

In the midst of all the news, Square Enix very quietly announced a new novel in the Kingdom Hearts novel series, "Kingdom Hearts χ: The Story of You and the Keyblade."

The City of Dawn. The Beginning of the Beginning. A Tale of Bonds Forged.

"This is Daybreak Town --- the city of dawn.

You belonged to one of five unions united by the Keyblade, and began collecting light to fell the darkness.
The figures known as Foretellers also reside in this town, each guiding a union as its Master.
Every day, you fulfill your sworn duty to protect to light. But one day, you befriend a boy..."

The 21st installment of the Kingdom Hearts Novel Series is here!

While not much else was announced about the novel, we know that it's 800 yen (about $7.15) and will be written by KH series novelist Tomoco Kanemaki and will feature art and illustrations by Shiro Amano. We'll update you with more info when we learn more!

Thanks to aibo for letting us know!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

COMMENTS

Chaser

September 18, 2018 @ 08:04 amOnline

If this is translated then that is just more incentive for me to delete this trashbag of an app.

Dandelion

September 18, 2018 @ 08:05 amOffline

Note, my translations aren't as great as whatever masterpiece goldpanner comes up with when she inevitably translates this book (provided no one hurries up and does it officially)

Sign

September 18, 2018 @ 08:18 amOffline

*looks at Yen Press*

​pls localize this

I think it's fine and you did a great job! c:

faemarch

September 18, 2018 @ 08:24 amOffline

Very interested as to what Shiro Amano is going to be drawing for this novel, I'm always down for more Ephemer art

My eyes are on this

Sora2016

September 18, 2018 @ 08:58 amOffline

My eyes are on this
I didn't even think about this. Now I am excited for this as well.

Rydgea

September 18, 2018 @ 02:05 pmOffline

Yeah, as soon as I read the article title my mind SHOT towards the possibility of Shiro Amano returning for this. plzplzplz

I don't know what else he's done related post-KHII manga besides the SDG art for the World Tour concert program.

Dandelion

September 18, 2018 @ 03:58 pmOffline

does no one read OPs anymore. Amano is listed as returning

Oracle Spockanort

September 18, 2018 @ 04:05 pmOffline

Dear Yen Press, I'll give you my good left kidney for this to be translated and released in time for KH3

My eyes are on this
Yes ;~: Exactly what I want <3

Rydgea

September 18, 2018 @ 04:07 pmOffline

does no one read OPs anymore. Amano is listed as returning
I was quoting my internal dialogue at the time of reading the TITLE of the article. Thanks for being a prickly pear though! Jesus

ShardofTruth

September 18, 2018 @ 04:18 pmOffline

Probably the first novel I will buy since I was never keen on movie/game novelizations, but I think here it can work wonders

Dandelion

September 18, 2018 @ 07:31 pmOffline

OMG, I'm so sorry, I missed the title part.

BUT IN MY DEFENSE, YESTERDAY WE WERE DROWNING IN USERS WHO DIDN'T READ ANY INFO. Do you know how many people think the novels are manga? I AM A WAR-TORN MODERATOR ON THIS HELL-SCAPE, I WILL OFTEN BE A PRICKLY PEAR but feel free to call me out on it BUT I WON'T STOP

Oracle Spockanort

September 18, 2018 @ 08:27 pmOffline

OMG, I'm so sorry, I missed the title part.

You sound like me when I'm on the Twitter. I have to close that app at least 20 times a day just out of sheer confusion and irritation after answering questions or reading through comments.

Rydgea

September 19, 2018 @ 12:39 amOffline

OMG, I'm so sorry, I missed the title part.

We're cool. I sass back when sassed. Really though, I appreciate all the hard work that goes into updating the site with the latest news/info enough to read what you guys wrote.

It really is nice to know we have these to look forward to, because the KHO -WT- sketch was this bittersweet reminder of the all the magical manga we'll never see. I still wish he'd get drafted some sweet contract to finish out the Dark Seeker / Xehanort saga, because I could rest in peace then.

Launchpad

September 19, 2018 @ 03:05 amOffline

hey, so uh, is this manga?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information