Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Kairi make up four of the new Princesses of Heart. Come theorise who the last three Princesses will be!

Making Of KINGDOM HEARTS 3 and Union X

The KINGDOM HEARTS Fan Event showed off an exclusive Making of KINGDOM HEARTS 3 and Union X video for attendees last night. Although the video will not be released to the public, UrePia took a bunch of off-camera images!

COMMENTS

gosoxtim

February 11, 2018 @ 12:21 amOnline

seeing the npc in the make me happy i wonder how the npc going intract with us

Sdog

February 11, 2018 @ 12:28 amOnline

All those NPCs! This game is giving so much we've been hoping for! Even if we can't interact with them all, just having em there makes all the difference.

KeybladeLordSora

February 11, 2018 @ 12:28 amOffline

HOLY GEORGE LUCAS, THERE'S NPCS.

ImVentus

February 11, 2018 @ 12:33 amOnline

This really makes it look like they have finally understood the feeling of entering a different world. And especially to have inhabitants.

raccoonscity

February 11, 2018 @ 12:34 amOffline

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NPCs aside..... wow, the town looks amazing.

Muke

February 11, 2018 @ 12:36 amOffline

I'm so happy about this <3 Finally worlds aren't empty anymore

Sdog

February 11, 2018 @ 12:38 amOnline

Though it's stated it won't be released to the public, I'd die for a 'Making of' for KH3 even more so now. There's way too many stories and insight to be shared. Either bundled in with a collectors edition or sold/released later, I can see myself losing a few hours digesting all that.

faemarch

February 11, 2018 @ 12:39 amOffline

The game is looking fantastic, the worlds are already going to look more alive with those NPCs!

browser chiiiiiii

believe-it-ornot

February 11, 2018 @ 12:44 amOffline

Seeing the town populated like this is making me so excited for San Fransokyo. It's going to look incredible.

user avatar

Joveus

February 11, 2018 @ 01:04 amOffline

Judging from these screens, the new Union X world is Dumbo?

Sora2016

February 11, 2018 @ 01:06 amOffline

I guess I'm the only one freaking out about the literal Game and Watch "Giantland" game like what the crap is that? I guess its some kind of mini-game obviously lol. And I am betting there are a few others like it at least.

It seems like Rapunzel leaves the party in the town, maybe cuz she can't use her hair since its braided?

Judging from these screens, the new Union X world is Dumbo?

The mice definitely seal that deal, that at least this Heartless is inspired by Dumbo. But yea I would think that heavily implies it could be the world. I didn't expect it in KH3 so this is a pleasant surprise. I still would want it in a not mobile title someday but oh well.

Ranma

February 11, 2018 @ 01:08 amOffline

I love the NPCs and town area of Corona. I even like the old-school FF sprites in KHUX. But... wtheck is up with the Game and Watch Giantland thing?

Antar

February 11, 2018 @ 01:18 amOffline

I HOPE we can't interact with all them! I would want to see what everyone says so it'd be a pain to talk to such a large amount of NPCs.

But I'm sure that won't be the case, you'll almost definitely be only able to interact with a few select NPCs.

gosoxtim

February 11, 2018 @ 01:32 amOnline

i don't know if the video message is part of the making of video but i guess risa and irino did a video message together with irino enjoyed the toy story world and risa saying she admies kairi at being so brave and confronting the darkness, something she admits she might not be able to do herself if put in a similar situation.

(here where i found it http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/165299)

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information