Ever been frustrated by the Keyblade's functionality within the series? Tell us how you'd like to improve on the Keyblade's combat functions within the Kingdom Hearts series!

5/15 - Union χ JP Update: Quiz EV, Premium Quests, Lexaeus EV

Quiz EV

img
【Campaign Period】
5/15(Mon) 0:00 ~ 5/21(Sun) 23:59 JST

★A Quiz Event appeared! Let's clear all quests for a title and 1000 Jewels!

There are 20 quests total in this event, with each quest featuring one quiz question. The question and answer choices are displayed at the beginning of each quest, so once you think you've got it, press SKIP and head in the direction corresponding to your answer.

Premium Quests

img
【Campaign Period】
5/15(Mon) 0:00 ~ 5/21(Sun) 23:59 JST

★Clear these Limited Premium Quests to get seven Broom Servant medals and five Sword Gems!

These quests will open for purchasers of the Bonus Jewel Pack this week, and there are four quests total.
During this time period, the Daily Broom Servant & Magic Mirror Challenge Premium Quests will also be available.

*Premium quests open upon purchasing the weekly Bonus Jewel pack.
*The bonus Jewel pack can only be purchased once a week. Premium quests & dailies remain open until 23:59 on Sundays.
*Even if you purchase the bonus Jewel pack on Sundays, the deadline for premium/daily quests remains at 23:59 on Sunday.
So, purchase the bonus Jewel pack on Mondays for the best deal!

Organization XIII EV - Lexaeus

img【Campaign Period】
5/13(Sat) 0:00 ~ 5/19(Fri) 23:59 JST

★This month's Organization XIII Event features the Organization's Number Five, Lexaeus!

img

There are thirteen quests total in this event, and reward such as Lexaeus B medals and the Lexaeus Style avatar part are available.

Medal Ability SP Gauge Cost Max Ability Multiplier (includes Guilt)
Lexaeus B 【Single-Target】Stronger if set later in deck. 11 hits. 5 ×6.88~9.42

COMMENTS

faemarch

May 14, 2017 @ 08:06 pmOffline

Quiz Event questions and answers, if anyone's interested:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ShardofTruth

May 14, 2017 @ 08:52 pmOffline

Thank you faemarch, the quiz solutions are always appreciated.

DefiantHeart

May 14, 2017 @ 10:59 pmOffline

I wish we could get more "quiz" like events. Closest we got in global was the cheshire cat event.

Muke

May 14, 2017 @ 11:00 pmOnline

This is how you do VIP deals. Take notes, SENA.

Harmonie

May 15, 2017 @ 12:06 amOffline

This is how you do VIP deals. Take notes, SENA.
The four power gems are neat... But the brooms still only bring you a grand total of one Mickey and Brooms. I can't really see how this is such an amazing deal.

Leopardess

May 15, 2017 @ 12:42 amOffline

I wish SENA were taking notes, but I doubt they are or care to. Overall, JP game has so much more fun events going on more frequently. It's a wasteland in NA/Global. Sad.

Luxu

May 15, 2017 @ 01:00 amOffline

They said that they are going to treat Global as well as they do for JP. I say we give them a while. We are finally getting Lower Price pulls, Brooms, and now we get a Tier 4 in every pull (And sometimes a Tier 5).

But I still want the quiz events to happen in Global.

Maybe we will get voices for medals soon?

DefiantHeart

May 15, 2017 @ 03:09 amOffline

But I still want the quiz events to happen in Global.

Maybe we will get voices for medals soon?
Omg I wish... I've been wanting these medals to be voiced for such a long time, ever since I found out jp's were voiced. :( Honestly, I have a feeling our's will never be voiced... just like our voices are often ignored in global, lol....XD ( Don't get me wrong, SENA does try sometimes, but it feels they only do just to keep us playing.... giving us false hope... then they go back to their old ways.)

ShadowXemnas

May 15, 2017 @ 07:50 pmOffline

This is how you do VIP deals. Take notes, SENA.
THIS. Seven Brooms and 5 Power Gems, while they also have the Broom and Mirror Quest simultaneously. That's 2 FMBs, 4 Magic Brooms left over, and 5 Power Gems for use on Keyblades. That is freaking amazing and we need it. Really hope we get that, my Fenrir will love it. Well, once we get the Proud Quests anyways...pretty sure we're overdue, so it's this week or bust.

As an added note, I really hope the Dual Durandal never shows up again. That thing is cheap beyond all reckoning. Sheesh, I'd rather have a Poison Foe or a Sleep foe. Poison can be worked around, and Sleep, while more debilitating, is predictable. Para is just an RNGfest with no reliable workaround. Mrgh.

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information