• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece collection box and art book shown at TGS 2018!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Tokyo Game Show 2018 has only just begun but fans have already gotten their first look at the Kingdom Hearts Integral Masterpiece, the All-In-One collection that was announced during E3 2018 just a few months ago.

The Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece contains a copy of Kingdom Hearts IIIKingdom Hearts III Art Book, a copy Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, a special PS4 Theme, a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, and the Packaging Box to hold all three games in. View the art book's cover illustration by Tetsuya Nomura and the collection box below:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: SQEX eStore via Twitter, aqua2436 via Twitter

Sdog

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Integral Masterpiece collection box and art book shown at TGS 2018!

Y'all... That's GOTTA be the menu art!

And while the packaging is nice, I really don't think we needed a physical release of everything already.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Really like the illustration of Sora eating the Papou fruit. I've been curious what one taste like.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Integral Masterpiece collection box and art book shown at TGS 2018!

That would be consistent with the other art books, wouldn't it?

Still though. They're selling these games to people. Again. :/

Yeah I'm kinda sick of them making a million packages with the other games, this would be more appealing without them. Bet the price would go down quite a bit too...which is the other unappealing part. That Artbook though....

Y'all... That's GOTTA be the menu art!

That was my first thought as well

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Yeah I'm kinda sick of them making a million packages with the other games, this would be more appealing without them. Bet the price would go down quite a bit too...which is the other unappealing part. That Artbook though....
Even with KH3 it's pretty bad, you basically have to choose between this, the PS4 bundle, or some combination with the OTHER PS4 they just announced, or whatever other versions they come out with in between now and January. I know this is just how things are done in Japan with the 8 billion versions of everything to milk fans for every penny but it's still pretty rude.

Meanwhile the rest of the world is left wanting for one worthwhile collector's edition. But I'm sure SENA will bring this one over to try and hit people's wallets with the same games they've bought ten times already and neglect the PS4 bundle.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh my God

It's beautiful

I already have Japanese copies of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8, but...

Edit: 19,800 yen honestly ain't that bad. I was expecting worse.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i spent over an hour fixing this up from potato cam pics
Sora%20Sketch.png

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ah, Sora took a bite from the paopu, finally! Thanks for the edit, Sign, now I see that what I thought to be Sora's necklace swinging in the wind (there next to his head/mouth) is actually... a leaf?? Well that's logical, the paopu fruit he held in KH1 had two ends with a leaf on each

shady543

Awards
Ahhh seeing the cover for the artbook makes me so happy to have preordered the deluxe edition now, $130 well spent. It looks visually stunning (plus the exclusive keychain from EB looks so adorable). <3

redcrown

Awards
Why does this make me think Sora is going to end up not sharing a paopu fruit with anybody? Like it's a somber and lonely image, with him facing away with his back turned, as if taking a bite of it isn't a joyful occasion but one of regret and defeat.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Why does this make me think Sora is going to end up not sharing a paopu fruit with anybody? Like it's a somber and lonely image, with him facing away with his back turned, as if taking a bite of it isn't a joyful occasion but one of regret and defeat.

That is what I was thinking too, glad I'm not alone one this one. But it could also have a different nuance to it. A character with his back turned towards the viewer often suggests the idea of self-immersion, as in the viewer transposing themselves in the position of the character, and thus placing themselves in that world or place. It's a practice in various forms of art across times, people can intuitively draw a character like this with this idea lying somewhere silently in their subconscious.
However, while self-immersion of the viewer is also possible at the same time, just observing how Sora's position changes suggests more of that lonely, a bit unsettling image. KH1 Sora is still in frontal view, just the head in semi-profile view, not looking at us directly. KH2 Sora already has is back turned towards us, but we can still see his face, but in profile view. But now KH3 Sora doesn't face us at all anymore...

shady543

Awards
I've also noticed that with each artwork of Sora on the title screen (assuming this is also for the KH3's title screen), Sora is moving more and more away from the viewer. :\

Edit: Goddammit got beaten to it

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think the image means sora growing and he not a little kid anymore that was unsure about the world and him eating the firt symbolize that he was alwyas his friends and us in his heart e maybe we thinking about this to hard and this nonura sylize choice of art

Last edited:

Alecs27

Guys but the artbook cover will be the same for the limited with the bring arts? I also need to know if the steelbook is really that one, without any drawings..

Meow Wow

Awards
Really like the illustration of Sora eating the Papou fruit. I've been curious what one taste like.
I would imagine that there would be some sort of citrus flavor to it. Maybe one day the SE Cafe will make a paupu drink or something (or if they already did than correct me)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
you know i notice someting rmeber when sora had the fruit with both hands in kh1 while this sora has it one hand though i think this sora drawing is showing how he ready to move on and start a new jorney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back