• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece collection box and art book shown at TGS 2018!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora having his back to us isn’t supposed to paint so much of a somber picture but rather, like DGH said, one of self-introspection. Calling back on what Nomura said on how friendships change with time and people may part from each other, this could very well represent the message that even though his friends are far away, they are always connected to him.

If it means something else, I’ll be surprised.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Why? Why can't we get an art book that's more than 20 post card pages long for a big title like KH3? I don't understand how's that possible. Dragon Quest XI gets one, World of Final Fantasy, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Final Fantasy XV, every major title Square Enix produces and every other major title of every other publisher. Just not KH3, what's going on?

i spent over an hour fixing this up from potato cam pics
Thanks Sign, looks great.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I just want Sora to break off a piece for everyone who finally got their day at the beaches of Destiny Islands~

Nice subtle, menu art reveal there. ;p

Meow Wow

Awards
Aaaaaaaaand wallpaper
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks very much Sign for making this \^w^/

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm importing the s h i t out of this.

Also, assuming that our Deluxe Edition artbook will use the same art on the front cover, I appreciate the consistency among the 1.5, 2.5, and 3 artbooks.

Hx4yZw1.jpg

i spent over an hour fixing this up from potato cam pics]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thank you so much, Sign ;A;

Sora having his back to us isn’t supposed to paint so much of a somber picture but rather, like DGH said, one of self-introspection. Calling back on what Nomura said on how friendships change with time and people may part from each other, this could very well represent the message that even though his friends are far away, they are always connected to him.

If it means something else, I’ll be surprised.

My thoughts exactly!

Why? Why can't we get an art book that's more than 20 post card pages long for a big title like KH3? I don't understand how's that possible. Dragon Quest XI gets one, World of Final Fantasy, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Final Fantasy XV, every major title Square Enix produces and every other major title of every other publisher. Just not KH3, what's going on?

I always thought that it was because they were holding back to eventually make some kind of memorial book for KH that contained all the artwork together, or maybe some kind of "Nomura Artbook", but it's never happened. Closest thing was the Memorial Ultimania, but that was Japan-only and wasn't a proper "artbook" even though it did have that excellent art section.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wonder if this is coming stateside. I recall their being a similar bundle, but with just the games for like $100.

I like Sora's design, but not too particularly fond of the all black. I'd prefer if they added some color, or at least some gold to the borders.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Guys but the artbook cover will be the same for the limited with the bring arts? I also need to know if the steelbook is really that one, without any drawings..
The steelbook on that page is identical to the one in the US Deluxe Edition

I'm assuming the artbooks will be different. The JP and NA artbooks for 2.5​ were different.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I'm assuming the artbooks will be different. The JP and NA artbooks for 2.5​ were different.

Normally I would agree, however the promo picture used to represent the artbook in both our Deluxe Edition and this JP edition were the same when they were announced. In the current image, they've used a full-spread image of the Baymax art but before it was the same artwork of concept illustrations of the Toy Story keyblade transformation, leading me to think it may be the same artbook in both editions. However, I do think the outer cover will look slightly different. This version is black and embossed to match the box, and I think ours will look more like the 1.5 and 2.5 books; all white with a colored version of the artwork on the cover.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
By the way, are there any import sites stocking this right now? The e-store page says they're limited quantity.
I do have a proxy address, just feels like it'd be easier/cheaper to use an import site.
Edit: Apparently the JP e-store only accepts credit card payments (no foreign cards naturally), so I guess I'm boned.

Normally I would agree, however the promo picture used to represent the artbook in both our Deluxe Edition and this JP edition were the same when they were announced. In the current image, they've used a full-spread image of the Baymax art but before it was the same artwork of concept illustrations of the Toy Story keyblade transformation, leading me to think it may be the same artbook in both editions. However, I do think the outer cover will look slightly different. This version is black and embossed to match the box, and I think ours will look more like the 1.5 and 2.5 books; all white with a colored version of the artwork on the cover.
Yeah, fair enough. Though I assume there's a lot of concept art in KHIII​ so there can still be variance.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
By the way, are there any import sites stocking this right now? The e-store page says they're limited quantity.
I do have a proxy address, just feels like it'd be easier/cheaper to use an import site.

If you find out, let me know :)

Yeah, fair enough. Though I assume there's a lot of concept art in KHIII​ so there can still be variance.

I won't be shocked if there's a bit of variation in content, but I imagine the bulk of the images chosen will be the same in both artbooks. Why go to the trouble of making completely separate books when you can just make the covers look different but keep the print contents identical? The 2.5 CE artbook was different in JP because there's was a Visual Arts collection to celebrate the entire series, rather than a 2.5 themed artbook like ours was.

Alecs27

Now that I'm noticing yeah that will be the cover.. disappointing I think, I just wanted the drawing of the standard edition in the steelbook..
There will be at least an "hardcover" with the normal drawing?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
If you find out, let me know :)
In lieu of import sites (my usual spots don't have it and the limited quantity has me sweating), I dug around for something more direct.
Tenso has this partner site called Buyee, which has a browser extension you can use to add items from the original site into your Buyee cart (SE e-store among the compatible sites). They accept Paypal among other options. Honestly it seems a lot more user-friendly than Tenso.
The service fees came out to about $20 on top of the base item price (to a total of $196USD). There is no refund option.

DarkQueenHelba

Awards
We’re not going to get this at all, are we?

I mean, sure. I already own all the releases of the games. All the originals and all the remakes so I don’t need more. But...

DAMN IT!! This is the kind of 16 year anniversary edition I want! This is the Ultimate Collectors Edition that I was hoping for and didn’t get from SENA. Why must they keep hurting my heart like this?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In lieu of import sites (my usual spots don't have it and the limited quantity has me sweating), I dug around for something more direct.
Tenso has this partner site called Buyee, which has a browser extension you can use to add items from the original site into your Buyee cart (SE e-store among the compatible sites). They accept Paypal among other options. Honestly it seems a lot more user-friendly than Tenso.
The service fees came out to about $20 on top of the base item price (to a total of $196USD). There is no refund option.

Thank you! I just did exactly this and my order is now set :D

DAMN IT!! This is the kind of 16 year anniversary edition I want! This is the Ultimate Collectors Edition that I was hoping for and didn’t get from SENA. Why must they keep hurting my heart like this?

Actually, in terms of a special edition, we actually got the better package. Our Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts contains the game, the artbook, the steelbook, the figures, and a pin exclusive to our version, all in a single edition. In Japan, this edition doesn't come with the Toy Story Bring Arts, those have to be ordered in a separate edition. And the steelbook is a preorder bonus for the standard edition of the game.

So, aside from JP getting the fancier box, PS4 theme, and the inclusion of the PS4 ReMIXs, the JP folks have to order KH3 2-3 different times in order to get what we're getting in one bundle, plus the pin is exclusive to our version. Ours just doesn't look nearly as pretty, lmao.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Thank you! I just did exactly this and my order is now set :D
Let me know how that goes. Everything seemed fine for me then about 5 hours later they canceled the order, citing a "purchase quantity limit."
Not sure what that means exactly.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Let me know how that goes. Everything seemed fine for me then about 5 hours later they canceled the order, citing a "purchase quantity limit."
Not sure what that means exactly.

Interesting. Well, worst case scenario, one of these will inevitably appear on Yahoo Auctions after the game comes out and I'll order it from there.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
i just realized "integrum masterpiece" is just a really pompous way of saying "complete works"

i don't hate it tho. it's usual KH :> sweet collection packaging too.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i just realized "integrum masterpiece" is just a really pompous way of saying "complete works"

i don't hate it tho. it's usual KH :> sweet collection packaging too.

The name and inclusion of 3 games is also a throwback to the Trinity Master Pieces box for KH2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back