• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
DuckTales Medal Deal!

■Campaign Period 
Jan. 12, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 12, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 26, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

★The DuckTales Medal Deal is here! 
When danger lurks behind you, and there's a stranger out to find you... Have no fear, the DuckTales gang is here! 
Launchpad McQuackHuey, Dewey & LouieWebby Vanderquack, and Scrooge McDuck have arrived and are ready to join the fight against the Heartless! 
Woo-oo!

Flashy and great buffers, these powerful and original Tier 7 Medals are only available in this exclusive Deal and only for a limited time! 
Plus, you're guaranteed to get one of these new DuckTales Medals per draw, and each draw from this Deal will only cost 1500 Jewels! 
Don't let these limited-time Medals pass you by, as you won't be able to obtain them outside of this specific DuckTales Medal Deal until we announce that they are available again!

■Deal Details

This 5-Medal DuckTales Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the DuckTales Medals listed below! 
・The DuckTales Medal(s) you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 4 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Launchpad McQuack, Huey, Dewey & LouieWebby VanderquackScrooge McDuck1,000 more base Strength.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Launchpad McQuack P
Upright
3 attacks: ↑ STR & P-STR by 7, ↓ target's DEF by 7 tiers.
Single 2
Huey, Dewey & Louie S
Upright
3 attacks: ↑ STR & S-STR by 7, ↓ target's DEF by 7 tiers.
Single 2
Webby Vanderquack M
Upright
3 attacks: ↑ STR & M-STR by 7, ↓ target's DEF by 7 tiers.
Single 2
Scrooge McDuck M
Upright
1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 2, STR & PSM-STR by 7, ↓ target's DEF & PSM-DEF by 7 tiers. Enemy countdown +5. Fills 7 gauges.
Single 0

Illus. Halloween Goofy High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Jan. 12, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 22, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 12, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 23, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the Illustrated Halloween Goofy Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Halloween Goofy1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Halloween Goofy P Upright 7 Deals 3 exceptionally powerful hits. Restores 3 gauges. All 7

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets or Skip Tickets+ will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: January 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Got three Webby’s, two Launchpads, and two Huey, Dewey, and Louies. Only got guilt on Webby (163%). Love this collab

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

confirmed scrooge Mcduck better then Kairi ex, broken as hell if you roll extra attack

He actually isn't, but certainly is a decent alternative if you don't have her.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They’re great medals for proud mode where you need single target medals.

Wilderness

Awards

confirmed scrooge Mcduck better then Kairi ex, broken as hell if you roll extra attack

Very close, but is single attack only. I think that's the deciding factor of Kairi EX being a slight bit better. Still, fantastic medal!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Scrooge is definitely great for strong single targets, but I'd prefer Kairi anyday.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

They’re great medals for proud mode where you need single target medals.

THIS. Toon Medals take too much AP so this is the best alternative (especially considering the Mini bosses that have recently been added to certain chapters).

Veevee

Awards

Wow, this artwork is ... questionable. Scrooge looks cool, Launchpad too, but the nephews are ... questionable. Kinda like them, kinda hate them, they're ugly-cute. And of course they are limited, because this game definitely needs more medals we'll never have access to again since Sena doesn't seem to know what a reprint is. The deal is quite good though, I have to say, but I don't need more buffers. I'm fine in proud mode with Copycats and Kairi EX xD

EDIT: I am a LITTLE salty that the medals from the falling price deal are not listed in the hsc bonus score medals. Grmbl. Here I sat, thinking I might hit it this time.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I skipped on the Ducktales banner cause I'm at 1.9k jewels for the other banner and I wanted to get some doubles (and then Zexion medal but I didn't get it).. guess I might have to skip on the hsc because I'm around 13mil and I saw that most people who have 20-30mil mostly equipped the Ducktales medals.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

So I did four pulls and got four Webbys and one Nephews.

Darn..

DefiantHeart

Awards

Very close, but is single attack only. I think that's the deciding factor of Kairi EX being a slight bit better. Still, fantastic medal!

So true. That single attack crippled Scrooge's de-buffing effects. Came so very close, lol. XD ( Must mean a new Kairi is about to come forth soon, lol, I'm calling " Unchained Kairi Ex" XD)

I pulled only two times, as only Scrooge had my interests really. Course didn't get him, just the three bros boosted and Webby. Meh.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, Single Target makes them a bit less valuable IMO, but I pulled 3 times anyways (was gonna pull just twice, but got Webby both times and then fused her, forgetting there's a HSC going on. Blargh). On the bright side they're good for Pet Points. Finally reached Rank 5, so I now have access to HP Recovery I (I just wanna call it Once More though. We have Second Chance and this stacks with it, so it would be more fitting IMO).

Pirate Queen

Since I got 5,000 jewels from my Sora and Moogle medals, I went ahead and pulled 3 time. Got two Duck Tales medals in one pull, a HDL and a Webby, plus one Launchpad and another HDL. Total 4 duck medals. No Scrooge, which I really wanted only because it looks great and I would love to have it for my collection of fave character medals. Ah well. Maybe another pull later on...

andreverts

Awards

I wasn't excited for this set (plus, I dislike the artworks), but I have to admit SE launched them with a great deal so I had to pull a few times - got the Nephews twice and Launchpad McQuack. Probably will do more in the next days in order to obtain all them!

Alja

Is it such a great deal? I mean sure, guaranteed tier 7 medal 1-3 dots is great and the medal itself isn't bad, but when I look at my tier 2 and 3 Yuffies, Cloud and Goofy... And it's only 5 medals for 1500 so it's not like there's a super discount.

I'd be happier if they finally started to give higher tier guarantees :/

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Is it such a great deal? I mean sure, guaranteed tier 7 medal 1-3 dots is great and the medal itself isn't bad, but when I look at my tier 2 and 3 Yuffies, Cloud and Goofy... And it's only 5 medals for 1500 so it's not like there's a super discount.

I'd be happier if they finally started to give higher tier guarantees :/

Alja i can say without a shadow of a doubt if youre new to the game this is the greatest deal and start to 2018, for people like us which have been playing for a couple years and have kairi ex or 0.2 kairi or any of the hsc buff medals, its decent, scrooge esp dont get me wrong i kinda want it to replace kairi ex on certain setups, but for those new players who dont have any medals that give them a times 7 attack boost this is a great start to elping them get into the game. it gives them the opportunity to have a decent set up and do challenges like the moon gem instead of being low leveled and missing out

Alja

Well yeah, for new/unlucky players it's definitely great, I didn't consider that at all :/ But yeah, it would still be nice if they gave better guarantees in general because these challenges are hard even with great boosters if you don't have high tier (guilted) medals.

Pirate Queen

On the new HSC, I went in with 84%, and still couldn't crack 25 mil. I got a little over 22 mil. That was it. I took the Magic track, since my MVP hitter was Master Gula. Since I don't have a place to host my pics, I can't show you my set up, but here is a list:

Launchpad McDuck
Webby
HDL
HDL
Master Gula (fully guilted)
Spirit medal: HDL
Friend medal: HDL

Total 84%

Don't have a Scrooge McDuck to share in my party, but I mean, how much more than 84% do you need for the Halloween Goofy???

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I've seen people get Goofy with 84 percent. Gula isn't ideal because he deals four hits, and he doesn't get an upright boost, so he doesn't get you as much as you could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back