• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Re: January 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I pulled once more and got a fifth Webby lol..

Anyways, I ran a Counterpoint setup with four Webbys, Illustrated Xion Ex, another Webby as the spirit medal and a friend's Triplets medal. At 84% score I just missed getting all the rewards with a high score of 21,701,039. Hopefully either me or someone in my party gets a Scrooge to help that. May try to run a fifth Ducktales medal to replace my Xion, but I'd probably have to boost each of my Webbys to make it through.

Fun fact, I used that setup without any skills on mine or my friend's medal. Waiting for a Second Chance II or III or something for Xion.

andreverts

Awards

It's nice to find out that they're turning the HSC accessible for the f2p users! I hoped to get the medal pretty easily as for Ill. Halloween Donald, but that's not the case...

noctgar

Even though I don't like the art I know I should pull because any of the medals would really help me out but I can't stop spending in the falling price deal. I think I'll wait a little later to pull in Ducktale's box and just pull once because I really wanna save. Scrooge looks really good and out of everyone I rather have him.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Making my obligatory appearance in this thread.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i still havent pulled from the falling price or the ducktales banners, i dont see a reason to until the last day or so, high score challenge isnt going anywhere for a week niether are the duck tales, plus i still have 4 days on falling price, i mean i look at the banner its like yah woo hoo tier 7s but with what i want and need the odds arnt in my favor vanites sora and riku be nice since both mine are boosted from the last banner and id like a decent trait, but at the same time i dont need any or the other stuff, maybe a larxene so i can trait roll a third plus 1000 atk on it,

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I promised myself I wouldn't go below 40,000 Jewels, but I freaking want Scrooge so badly gosh darn it!!

Making my obligatory appearance in this thread.
I got a boosted you earlier!

Pirate Queen

I love the new Duck Tales show. I'm also a big fan of David Tennant too! But I love all the Duck Tales medals and would love to have them all. Alas, I haven't been able to pull Scrooge, and I don't want to keep pulling. Maybe later before it finally disappears and I have more jewels amassed. Lol. I don't really a big need in my set ups for these medals, but since I love Duck Tales sooo much, I can't resist. Of course, having them and trying for a Halloween Goofy in HSC would be icing on the cake, but still can't crack over 22 mil.

noctgar

quick question: Can we sell the Sora and Moogle medals now that we've gotten our rewards? :confused:

noctgar

thats a great question personaly id keep um because what if they bring this event back and they count towards it because you held on to them, besides its only one medal slot

now that would be something. I guess I'll hold onto them for a bit... Now I kinda feel bad for selling all my Dalmation pups but eh I didn't have that many to begin with. Hopefully they weren't that important because I honestly needed more inventory space.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

now that would be something. I guess I'll hold onto them for a bit... Now I kinda feel bad for selling all my Dalmation pups but eh I didn't have that many to begin with. Hopefully they weren't that important because I honestly needed more inventory space.

i wouldn't sweat the puppies if i were you see when it comes to the 101 it boils down to 3 important categories Nova, Healing and proud,
If you were trying to do teh challenge to raise your Nova By 100 it was worth it to a degree because alot of players will say nova is useless ect ect, but i find that it can be very intricle to damage Contests and Coliseum,

2 is Healing Pongo and perdy both heal 4 guages 8 if you rolled extra attack, which can be Valuable to f2p and new players they dont have TieRi or if kairi ex isnt enough with the 5 heal guage and you dont have a copycat medal restoring your guages is important, on my second account id didnt even bother to get the puppies just pongo and perdy until i rolled extra attack, because im using only 0.2 on a starllight to just make things harder without touching story,

third proud mode there are challenged that only allow random attack medals and the fact that pongo and perdy are both random makes it easier to do the proud quest

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

For those wondering, I asked the Co-Producer/Story Editor of Ducktales about the medals. They were a complete surprise to the Ducktales team. Guess it was a Square Enix decision as the team at Disney weren't informed lol.

andreverts

Awards

Finally completed the HSC, had to fill an entire keyblade with Ducktales medals - meaning 6 pulls (didn't find any Scoorge) and reach a total of 91% bonus!!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

For those wondering, I asked the Co-Producer/Story Editor of Ducktales about the medals. They were a complete surprise to the Ducktales team. Guess it was a Square Enix decision as the team at Disney weren't informed lol.

This is Didyouknowgaming worthy level trivia. I was always under the assumption that there was a legal approval of what characters to represent as medals before they're available to players.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I am both shocked and unsurprised by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back