• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Falling Price Deal!

■ Recent Tier 5 and Higher Medals in the Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least two Tier 5 or higher Medals, both pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

A number of recent Tier 5, 6, and 7 Medals have been added to the pool, so here's your chance if you missed out before!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 5, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 5, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 17, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・Each draw will include two recent Tier 5 or higher Medals that both come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

You are guaranteed at least two of the following Medals if you pull from the Falling Price Deal: 

Tier 7 
・HD Vanitas 
・HD Zexion 
・HD Final Form Sora 
・358/2 Days Black Coat Riku 
・HD KH II Leon 
・HD Pete 
・Hercules B 

Tier 6 
・HD Antiform Sora 
・Illustrated Aqua B 
・Illustrated Neku 
・Illustrated Auron 
・HD Larxene 
・Illustrated Atlantica Sora 

Tier 5 
・HD Valor Form Sora 
・HD Master Form Sora 
・HD Limit Form Sora

[Edited Jan. 4] Union Cross Quests Maintenance (Jan. 4)

[Edited Jan. 4, 2018 11:30 p.m. (PT)] 
This Union Cross Quests maintenance has now ended. 
We thank you for your patience and understanding!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Coxdem

Re: January 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Still waiting for copycat banner.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Pulled once to get Days Riku.
Got 3-dot Days Riku. Goodbye, banner.

Veevee

Awards

This is no copycat banner. And quite a strange selection of medals, for example, why isn't Lingering Will in the pool? Well, still an okay banner, will probably pull from it and hope for my bae Riku.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I’ve never been so insulted

DSxjbxdU0AAM8IP

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Got Days Riku and Pete HD on first pull. Probably going to start saving.. soon.. I promise..

Veevee

Awards

I got weak and pulled five times. Got insanely lucky, had 1 Riku (only 1 dot though, but it's RIIIIKU), 1 Zexion (could guilt), 1 Neku, 1 Pete, 2 Leon (3 and 2 dots + strenght trait, yey!), 2 Larxene (guiltable, yey!), 2 Illustrated Aqua (ground / air + guiltable). Wowza. I'm really amazed right now. The odds to pull more than one premium in this banner seem to be pretty high.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I probably didn't need to pull from this banner, but the fact that the vast majority of future pullable medals are EX medals, and the fact that a lot of these medals are incredibly powerful and can outdo many EX medals in multiplier made me weak.

I finally pulled Days Riku... But now with an Illustrated HT Donald with perfect traits, Days Riku would be weaker. lol. But I can't say that my AoE Magic medals are weak anymore! I also pulled HD KHII Leon, which is exciting. I now have the full trio of the super powerful AoE medals.

Best part is nearly every guaranteed premium I pulled was three orbed. I think only one wasn't (Illustrated Auron), and that's one out of six. So I have a three orbed Days Riku and HD Leon. Good stuff. Great banner.

(Unless you pull Illustrated Atlantica Sora, then RIP. That medal is garbage compared to everything else here)

This is no copycat banner. And quite a strange selection of medals, for example, why isn't Lingering Will in the pool? Well, still an okay banner, will probably pull from it and hope for my bae Riku.

Lingering Will is older than the rest of the medals. I'm actually glad it's not in this banner. It's quite outclassed now.

The odds to pull more than one premium in this banner seem to be pretty high.

Actually, it's guaranteed to pull two in each pull. Unless you're referring to pulling another premium in addition, then I agree. I pulled three times for this banner and two of the pulls came with three premiums.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I hoped for Lingering Will as well. It's one of the few T5 medals that is far from outclassed for coliseum, especially if you're lucky enough to get a boosted version. I really hope global one day gets guaranteed premiums in banners.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Not exactly the best banner imo. But it got Vanitas and Aqua, so I did pull a few times. Got Final Form Sora and Black Coat Riku. That's okay I guess. I'm going to keep saving Jewels for the future.

andreverts

Awards

It seems a good deal, I may go for it a couple times in the next days, even if I already have 358/2 Days Riku and KH II Leon HD, hope to get HD Vanitas or HD Pete.

Pirate Queen

Nah. Start saving your jewels for Anniversary. Lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

As much as I want Neku just for the sake of it, I spent a lot on the Foreteller deal so I just want to save on Jewels for now.

noctgar

I really wanted Days Riku and got him on my second pull! Was greedy and did a third pull and ended up getting Herc and Illustrated Auron. Let's just say I'm happy!

CutiePique

Awards

I got disappointed watching the skippable draw animation because both of the 6* outlines were upright (THE ODDS WERE KINDA HIGH FOR THAT THO), but one of them was Antiform <3 Plus I was able to guilt two more lower-tiered medals, so I am not unsatisfied~ ^^)b

EDIT: Did a second pull and managed my first Vani. Quitting this banner on a high note.

Last edited:

hlc1988

Awards

I have 42000 jewels saved. I'm not pulling. Gonna save. And probably will keep on saving for a while unless something enticing really comes along.

What is the next best medal we should look for?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I have 42000 jewels saved. I'm not pulling. Gonna save. And probably will keep on saving for a while unless something enticing really comes along.

What is the next best medal we should look for?

That heavily depends on what you already have. Are you mainly going with upright or reversed medals? Do you have Kairi EX and / or Xion EX?
For people who have Xion and, in the best case, Vanitas HD and Marluxia EX, Xehanort EX could for example be interesting, as Diamond Dust currently has the strongest multipliers.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

id beg to differ id say its a toss up between missing ache fairy stars and diamond dust

Going from level 35
DD: 2.1 2.8 2.9 3.1 3.1
MA: 1.9 2.9 3.0 3.0 3.2
FS: 2.1 2.7 2.8 2.9 3.0

MA is the strongest, however with both Xion and HD Vanitas being magic and the severe lack of recent speed reversed medals, this is hardly a tie. If a speed reversed copy medal releases, things might change, but until then, stuffing your DD is currently a safer bet than MA.

FS...it's good, but its not on par with the others, also because you either can't focus on a certain attribute (which is bad for raiding of you want to be quick), or have to rely on some very specific medals. Also as long as theres no "next medal" power upright copy, the first slot is almost always useless or at least doesn't get a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back