• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
Re: January 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

That heavily depends on what you already have. Are you mainly going with upright or reversed medals? Do you have Kairi EX and / or Xion EX?
For people who have Xion and, in the best case, Vanitas HD and Marluxia EX, Xehanort EX could for example be interesting, as Diamond Dust currently has the strongest multipliers.

I tend to mainly go for Upright Medals but I do have a lot of excellent reversed medals. I have Kairi Ex. Fully guilted as well. And I also have Illustrated Xion EX as well.

I have Marluxia EX but not Vanitas HD (I have the Namine HD). Would it be worth trying to get Vanitas HD then as I do not mind pulling a bit to see if I can get him in this draw especially since the cost of the draw is going down?

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Skipping this banner. Need at least five pulls for Sora and Riku Ex, and five pulls for Aqua Ex... those are the only new medals I'm interested in atm.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I tend to mainly go for Upright Medals but I do have a lot of excellent reversed medals. I have Kairi Ex. Fully guilted as well. And I also have Illustrated Xion EX as well.

I have Marluxia EX but not Vanitas HD (I have the Namine HD). Would it be worth trying to get Vanitas HD then as I do not mind pulling a bit to see if I can get him in this draw especially since the cost of the draw is going down?

Ah, well then I would level Fairy Stars and all the reversed blades at least a bit. In the end it still comes down to what exactly you have. If you have tons of upright power medals, you're gonna wanna use Fenrir over Fairy Stars, etc.

HD Vanitas is a pretty good medal imo. It and the new Namine medal (which isn't out in global yet) are the only Tier 7 copy medals so far, so I'd say he's definitely worth it.

hlc1988

Awards

Ah, well then I would level Fairy Stars and all the reversed blades at least a bit. In the end it still comes down to what exactly you have. If you have tons of upright power medals, you're gonna wanna use Fenrir over Fairy Stars, etc.

HD Vanitas is a pretty good medal imo. It and the new Namine medal (which isn't out in global yet) are the only Tier 7 copy medals so far, so I'd say he's definitely worth it.

Okay, thanks. I might do a few pulls then :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Got enough jewels for a third pull on the banner. Another HD Zexion and HD KH II Leon. Rolled Ground Enemy DEF -60% on Zexion and Extra Attack on Leon so I'm pretty happy.

andreverts

Awards

I tried once and got HD Master Form and Ill. Auron, I don't know how much could have gone worse, waiting for Ill. Atlantica Sora next time!

hlc1988

Awards

Anyone been drawing from the Sora and Moogle free banner the last few weeks? I got my 3rd one today...

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Haven't gotten anything better than tier 3 in Global. I did receive an Illustrated BC Mickey from the Sora and Moogle banner in JP.

hlc1988

Awards

Decided that since I had 43000 jewels that I'd pull and did quite a few, bringing me down to 30,000 jewels still left saved. Got some good stuff. Got HD Vanitas - 3 orbed and I have another Mickey and brooms so I can guilt him.

noctgar

Anyone been drawing from the Sora and Moogle free banner the last few weeks? I got my 3rd one today...

yep! I also have 3 of them and have been drawing almost every day.

Pirate Queen

I've been drawing Sora and Moogle medals every day. Have 5 so far!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I've drawn 3. Which I suppose will put me above the people who only pull the guarantees, as I am guaranteed one more just barely.

I actually pulled a tier 4 and tier 5 from it, too. (Illustrated Xemnas and SP Ansem). Really wish they would just keep this feature permanently. The chances of pulling anything good are so low. I think it would boost morale without really hurting SENA... But what do I know?

hlc1988

Awards

I've drawn 3. Which I suppose will put me above the people who only pull the guarantees, as I am guaranteed one more just barely.

I actually pulled a tier 4 and tier 5 from it, too. (Illustrated Xemnas and SP Ansem). Really wish they would just keep this feature permanently. The chances of pulling anything good are so low. I think it would boost morale without really hurting SENA... But what do I know?

I think this is a good feature too. Maybe not keep it permanently but maybe have it a feature every month or few months?

noctgar

I think this is a good feature too. Maybe not keep it permanently but maybe have it a feature every month or few months?

Totally agree! Bringing it back every other month would be a nice feature. Or they could go the Fire Emblem Heroes route and let you summon once off of banner for free. That would be awesome as well.

I haven't pulled anything great on it either, though on my JP account I did pull a HD Sora and Key Art # 1 which was nice.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I've drawn 3. Which I suppose will put me above the people who only pull the guarantees, as I am guaranteed one more just barely.?

whats funny is i barley pulled 2 on my main account then pulled 2 in a row these past 2 days so im at 4, where as with my second account i pulled 3 in a row on my first 3 days then didnt pull one until the 10 day count, so im aiming for 5heres to hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back