• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Illus. KH II Sora & Riku [EX] Deal!

★ Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] arrives in a new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get Illustrated Auron within 5 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX], has arrived! 
In addition, Illustrated Auron is guaranteed within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Nov. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 3, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 14, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Auron within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] 
  NOTE: Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period. 
 - Illustrated Auron

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX]Illustrated Auron: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Upright 7 Lowers targets' DEF & S-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1
Illustrated Auron P Upright 6 Deals 2 hits. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of targets' defense. All 2

Bonus Jewels Campaign! (Nov. 3)

★ The Bonus Jewels Campaign is back!

■ Campaign Period: 
Nov. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 7, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 3, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 8, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

November's Weekend-only Raid Event!

●November's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Nov. 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 5, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 4, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 6, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Nov. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 11, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 13, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Nov. 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 18, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
November's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the three weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the vile Jewel Princess Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 to 10:00 
15:00 to 16:00 
21:00 to 22:00 
3:00 to 4:00

NOTE: Daylight saving time ends on Nov. 5, 2017 2:00 a.m. (PT) / 9:00 (UTC). 
Adjusted Bonus Times are as follows:

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
10:00 to 11:00 
16:00 to 17:00 
22:00 to 23:00 
4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses doubles! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: November 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Sena, are you serious? 3 EX in one month was already too much and 3 EX in two weeks are seriously no better. What's up with you? What's your goal? This does not even make sense because probably everyone has spent the majority of his / her jewels on Kairi, so there are little spare jewels left and while Sora & Riku is a pretty cool medal, it doesn't match a copied Kairi. Just give us a breather, dammit.
And give us daily jewels instead of this stupid gauntlet or fill that gauntlet with at least one broom. It's nice we're getting so many extra jewels but if are getting served with a load of EX and a lack of dailies, it's not as fun anymore. Get a grip, Sena. Don't be so obviously greedy.

Sorakh212

Awards

Yeah there's no way they should have expected people to go for both with how important Kairi is. It's a shame and quite unfortunate because KH2 Sora & Riku EX seems like a really good medal. Still haven't even had luck with Kairi though myself even with the lower cost pulls and jewels they've distributed so far.
Some have speculated or theorized that all this weird scheduling has to do with the end of the fiscal year coming up or them just trying to milk this for all its worth right before the holidays and what not.
Seems odd because you think they'd earn more later because of that.
I really do like that new artwork they did for KH2 Sora & Riku though. Good stuff.

ImVentus

Awards

Might consider this one but I'm keeping my jewels for the foretellers at this point.

Leonawriter

Yeah, I'm agreed. It was like... use the jewels from the campaign on one attempt only at the new one, or get two more pulls on the Kairi deal. Sure I didn't need to, since I'd already got one, but it guaranteed me like... three or four more high-tier medals, which were useful, compared to one or two, and no guarantee of getting the EX.

The art is amazing, though, and I've loved it since it first came out in Japan. Which does make it a shame I couldn't try, but. No hard feelings about it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah this sucks, I was exciting for this new art, but they had to release it at such a garbage time....I really can't tell what they are doing lol.

I'm just gonna use my free jewels to desperately draw for Kairi more so...

Muke

whatever
Awards

These were my last two pulls. I did not get her.
UGH.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

SENA really doesn't get that no one will pull on anything that isn't the Kairi EX Banner while she's up, do they? I thought the shotgunning in August was bad, but nope! They better not be skipping over Marluxia EX though. His banner is the only one my Jewels will go to since I pulled EX Kairi.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Well, on the bright side this is a very easy skip for me. I saw the max multiplier and what it totals out to with guilt. It really doesn't do much more damage than my HD Master Form Sora. lol

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I think it's pretty clear what they're doing here. They want to catch up to JP, so that we won't know what is coming anymore and can't save up jewels for specific medals and will have to pull blind like they do. Will make them more money if people have to buy jewels instead of being able to save them for what they want.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Not even tempting. It just gives me more time to save for the Foretellers (or less time because they're releasing new deals twice a week..) so this has no hold over me.

Pirate Queen

While I could use an extra upright Power hard hitter tier 6, and I love Auron and he is a 5 mercy pull, I just simply do not have enough jewels for five pulls. I don't. Hope they put him in future pulls though.

The big problem with this game is that we don't get a good amount of steady jewels. The daily jewels aren't enough when we have to space out our limited jewels for the purchase of medals, gems and avatar boards. Impossible unless you drop some massive amount of real life cash in the game. And that is the whole reason for gacha games. So, just skip what you can't afford, and wait to get something that you can afford.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I think it's pretty clear what they're doing here. They want to catch up to JP, so that we won't know what is coming anymore and can't save up jewels for specific medals and will have to pull blind like they do. Will make them more money if people have to buy jewels instead of being able to save them for what they want.

Wouldn't surprise me, but they're putting that focus in the wrong area IMO. Also it wouldn't work as well as they think. JP will still be ahead for a good while, we're still behind in terms of other features and updates, and JP updates the day before we do due to timezones and the games being on separate servers. There is literally no possible way they can keep the playerbase completely blind to what's coming as long as the two versions are so far out of sync. Also, they already put out EX Kairi. So in terms of buffers and even VIP Medals people who have her are going to make comparisons and probably not draw unless it's worth it to them. Really, SENA are just shooting themselves in the foot here. They should've at least waited until the Kairi EX banner was gone, they might've gotten something from the non-whales.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wouldn't surprise me, but they're putting that focus in the wrong area IMO. Also it wouldn't work as well as they think. JP will still be ahead for a good while, we're still behind in terms of other features and updates, and JP updates the day before we do due to timezones and the games being on separate servers. There is literally no possible way they can keep the playerbase completely blind to what's coming as long as the two versions are so far out of sync. Also, they already put out EX Kairi. So in terms of buffers and even VIP Medals people who have her are going to make comparisons and probably not draw unless it's worth it to them. Really, SENA are just shooting themselves in the foot here. They should've at least waited until the Kairi EX banner was gone, they might've gotten something from the non-whales.

True, but having 15 hours (or even like one or two weeks) to save for a banner doesn't let you save up the dozens of thousands of jewels people are able to save up currently. Of course you can still save, but fewer people will do that if we catch up to JP a little.

My guess is they're throwing Kairi out now because on Christmas, there will be enough players who spend money anyway. Same with Black Friday. Here and now though, people don't spend cause they have some spare money, but because the medal is very strong and useful.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah, there's really no difference if we get to know what kind of deal we get like... next week. The whole point with JP being ahead is that we've had A LOT of time to prepare, and know which medals are going to come out in the next several months. People were able to start saving for the NA anniversary when JP had theirs. Or so we thought, of course SENA now ruined that by bringing all that content this early. I'm not saying it's necessarily bad if we don't have to wait for the JP medals so long anymore and get the deals around same time, but of course it does take that advantage away from us as well. I just really feel like that's what they're doing here. "Oh you think you can save until the anniversary and get a foreteller mercy or tons and tons of pulls for Kairi without spending any money? Guess again".

If it was just Kairi I could believe it's something else, but now with the Sora&Riku medal too they're skipping a lot of content here. If we get the foretellers soon too it's pretty much clear that's what they're going for.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, there's really no difference if we get to know what kind of deal we get like... next week. The whole point with JP being ahead is that we've had A LOT of time to prepare, and know which medals are going to come out in the next several months. People were able to start saving for the NA anniversary when JP had theirs. Or so we thought, of course SENA now ruined that by bringing all that content this early. I'm not saying it's necessarily bad if we don't have to wait for the JP medals so long anymore and get the deals around same time, but of course it does take that advantage away from us as well. I just really feel like that's what they're doing here. "Oh you think you can save until the anniversary and get a foreteller mercy or tons and tons of pulls for Kairi without spending any money? Guess again".

If it was just Kairi I could believe it's something else, but now with the Sora&Riku medal too they're skipping a lot of content here. If we get the foretellers soon too it's pretty much clear that's what they're going for.

To be honest it also makes sense.
They raised the daily jewels, and I'm pretty sure we're also going to get the daily missions sometime soon, which would result in us getting roughly the same amount of jewels that JP does. Our VIP is still hella inferior, considering we pay 30$ for seven VIP medals instead of 10$ like they do, but the F2P-jewels will be about the same. So of course giving us so much time to save would result in less people having to spend money to get the medals they want.

I guess I'm okay with that, though. Sure, saving up was nice, but I'd rather have daily jewel missions and the raised daily jewels than not having those and having to save up what little we got before.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah, and not having to wait is always nice. At this point I hope they just do it fast then, better give us the remaining anniversary deals and FF Sora and Roxas ex soon. I wonder if we're still getting toon medals? They'll be useless to those who have Kairi but not everyone does. And I guess there's also Marly ex at least? Also keyart 14, it's halloween themed so I wonder if we're getting that one at all.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, and not having to wait is always nice. At this point I hope they just do it fast then, better give us the remaining anniversary deals and FF Sora and Roxas ex soon. I wonder if we're still getting toon medals? They'll be useless to those who have Kairi but not everyone does. And I guess there's also Marly ex at least? Also keyart 14, it's halloween themed so I wonder if we're getting that one at all.

Tbh even with Kairi, the toons can make sense, especially if you don't get any (or many) of the medals that ignore counters. For some enemies it can be really useful to be able to keep their counter up at all times, and the toons also have a quite good multiplier, even though they are single target, so they can be used as a counter-buffer AND attack medal at once.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Tbh even with Kairi, the toons can make sense, especially if you don't get any (or many) of the medals that ignore counters. For some enemies it can be really useful to be able to keep their counter up at all times, and the toons also have a quite good multiplier, even though they are single target, so they can be used as a counter-buffer AND attack medal at once.

Well even more reason to give us them then. So far there haven't been many medals that got completely skipped so I suppose it'll happen eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back