• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Re: November 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

NOOOOOOOOOO, I'm missing this!?
I want internet back!!!!!!! DDDDDD:

DualWielding

The one saving grace of the Sora & Riku EX medal is that it does 1 hit so it's good for HSC and, unlike FBX, Axel EX and Sephiroth EX is upright so it benefits from Kairi EX buff.... However, 3 of the foretellers are also 1 hit so I'll wait for those and pull for whichever has a better mercy medal attached to them

gRiMmYdArK13

Awards

I got it on the first pull!

Veevee

Awards

Catching up to JP is a reasonable thought, but they should start elsewhere than just rushing the banners.
We still have to get VIP coins and if they're making out pay thrice the money than JP, they could as well include previous VIPs in the weekly VIP deal as JP does. We should get a steady amount of brooms (coliseum boards, raid boards, TWO union cross boards) and steady income by daily jewels - or daily missions, whatever. The coliseum should be made more comfortable, as in JP, the way it is now it's incredibly tedious at higher levels. And, most important of all, give us back event medals like Trickmaster, Arielle, Hercules...
What they are trying to do at the moment is trying to gloss over all those flaws (in comparison to JP) by giving us several huge amounts of jewels. This is a short-term thought.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Catching up to JP is a reasonable thought, but they should start elsewhere than just rushing the banners.
We still have to get VIP coins and if they're making out pay thrice the money than JP, they could as well include previous VIPs in the weekly VIP deal as JP does. We should get a steady amount of brooms (coliseum boards, raid boards, TWO union cross boards) and steady income by daily jewels - or daily missions, whatever. The coliseum should be made more comfortable, as in JP, the way it is now it's incredibly tedious at higher levels. And, most important of all, give us back event medals like Trickmaster, Arielle, Hercules...
What they are trying to do at the moment is trying to gloss over all those flaws (in comparison to JP) by giving us several huge amounts of jewels. This is a short-term thought.

Ariel and Hercules B are HSC reward medals, FYI. There are, however, a number of event medals that have never made it over here. I don't really understand why, but there isn't a wealth of them in JP these days, either.

The most ridiculous stunt is their new idea of gauntlet challenges, which give us so little jewels now. People all over the place are saying that the gauntlet challenge is for the gems and they're justifying the drop in jewels for that reason, but I don't buy it for even one second. The gauntlet challenge was previously always one method of giving us our daily jewel quests and previously it always gave us the standard 1400 jewels that we get from the other daily jewel quests types.

It's great that we get three gems, but it is NOT justification for snubbing of us of all of those jewels.

People are just so blinded by the daily login jewels being like in JP that they're now excusing this. We already only get daily jewel quests three weeks of the month, and now one of those weeks is giving us like only 300 jewels. It's pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

The fact that they really implemented a systematic daily jewel objective feature in JP makes me wonder if that system will now have to come over to global because it is an actual feature. That would be nice. But if it does I wouldn't be shocked for one second if the jewels we get are knocked down from the standard month long jewels they're getting in JP to account for the week of jewel quests we've never gotten plus the low amount they've been giving us in the gauntlet challenges.

OH and you have to love how they gave us the short end of the stick with daily jewel quests on the week that Kairi EX is available. People should really be more mad about this. 1400 jewels this week would have helped a lot of people.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, getting a single Gem of each color does not justify a reduction from 1400 to 320. That's 1080 Jewels we're not getting. And this is the 3rd or 4th time since it first changed. Meaning we are short a full pull at least. That's not kosher.

Speaking of challenges though, I am now defeating Lv2000+ foes in the Coliseum. Tweaked my Fenrir setup and it is just as effective as my SL setup, maybe even more effective as long as the foe isn't Magic, and incredibly effective on Single Targets because Illustrated Goofy has the highest multiplier I have ever seen in this game. And copying him with HD Xion still nets the Upright Boost from EX Kairi. Man I need an ABIVMax skill or something for Xion, got ABIV&Lux+ on her since I had 2 from the Coli a while ago. Not very consisten, but when it goes off...dang. Just dang.

Veevee

Awards

Ariel and Hercules B are HSC reward medals, FYI. There are, however, a number of event medals that have never made it over here. I don't really understand why, but there isn't a wealth of them in JP these days, either.

The most ridiculous stunt is their new idea of gauntlet challenges, which give us so little jewels now. People all over the place are saying that the gauntlet challenge is for the gems and they're justifying the drop in jewels for that reason, but I don't buy it for even one second. The gauntlet challenge was previously always one method of giving us our daily jewel quests and previously it always gave us the standard 1400 jewels that we get from the other daily jewel quests types.

It's great that we get three gems, but it is NOT justification for snubbing of us of all of those jewels.

People are just so blinded by the daily login jewels being like in JP that they're now excusing this. We already only get daily jewel quests three weeks of the month, and now one of those weeks is giving us like only 300 jewels. It's pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

The fact that they really implemented a systematic daily jewel objective feature in JP makes me wonder if that system will now have to come over to global because it is an actual feature. That would be nice. But if it does I wouldn't be shocked for one second if the jewels we get are knocked down from the standard month long jewels they're getting in JP to account for the week of jewel quests we've never gotten plus the low amount they've been giving us in the gauntlet challenges.

OH and you have to love how they gave us the short end of the stick with daily jewel quests on the week that Kairi EX is available. People should really be more mad about this. 1400 jewels this week would have helped a lot of people.

Ah, okay, thanks for the info, I just checked the wiki where it only said "event medals".
Yes, I'm not too happy with the gauntlet either. It'd be totally okay with it if it was only one gem but 1400 jewels, but no. I still need gems so gems are nice, but I hate this "either this or that" mentality.
I'm pretty sure Sena will find a way to screw over those daily missions. Maybe we get less missions or less jewels.

I've read quite a few complaints of people about pulls being the only content we have. While I don't think that a mobile game has to provide us with tons of content every week, I don't see any reasons why NA doesn't get the content JP already produced. I would also love to have a new kind of content once in a while, e.g. the quizzes. What we usually have is a change between gauntlet and HSC, both is not too overwhelming.

Well, I still believe in you Sena, please don't disappoint me further.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I think it's pretty clear what they're doing here. They want to catch up to JP, so that we won't know what is coming anymore and can't save up jewels for specific medals and will have to pull blind like they do. Will make them more money if people have to buy jewels instead of being able to save them for what they want.

Yeppers, they realized global players aren't going to take every single banner they throw at us, as long as we know what's coming up now. So for once, them not releasing khux at the same time as jp is finally biting them in the rear, and they're scrambling to catch up to jp so we have no idea of what's coming next. I just wish they'd do the same with the storyline and such too, but obviously that's not where the money is at.

Well even more reason to give us them then. So far there haven't been many medals that got completely skipped so I suppose it'll happen eventually.

To be honest, they might increase the guilt to make the Marluxia Ex a seventh tier etc, to make it more enticing. They've done that already with vip medals... I don't see why they wouldn't do that here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back