• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8/27: Union χ JP Update: 2nd Anniversary Countdown EV, Special Draw, New Updates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The countdown to the 2nd Anniversary begins in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

5 medal Special Draw from 8/27~8/31 features 18 returning Premiums! 1 Upright, 1 Reverse, and 10 VIP coins are guaranteed in each pull. 

Mickey KH0.2 Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 9 attacks that deal more damage with more HP
Roxas Illustration Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have
Key Art #7 [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage when this medal is placed earlier in the deck
Sora KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Key Art #4 [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases Power, Magic and Speed Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Sora HT Illustration Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Inflicts 7 ultra-high power attacks
Sora Illustration Ver B [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 13 ultra high-powered hits
Key Art #1 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 4 powerful hits
Kairi Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 3 for 1 turn, recovers large amount of HP, 1 hit

Maleficent Dragon [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits at the cost of HP sacrifice
World of Chaos [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 7 hits
Riku Wielding the Power of Darkness [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set later in the deck
Xehanort & Vanitas [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Speed Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits
Roxas HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Power Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits
Ursula HD Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 ultra-high power hits
Axel HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn and inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have
Xion Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn, 3 hits that deal more damage if the player has collected more Lux in the stage
Xemnas Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 4 hits that deal more damage if more enemies in the stage have been defeated

2nd Anniversary Countdown Event is held 8/27~8/31! Players who defeat the Gold Tricholoma can earn Broom Servants, so be sure to complete the challenge every day! 

A new piece of information will shown in these quests, so don't miss them! The first piece of info shows off mysterious pets that can accompany you on your adventures starting in mid-September!

Past event medals return in this High Score Event held from 8/27~8/31! Rank as high as you can to earn Sora & Beast, Donald & Goofy KH0.2 Ver and Ventus Armor Ver!

Sora & Beast [1 target | 4 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+3 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense-1 for 1 turn. Inflicts 11 ultra-powerful hits
Donald & Goofy KH0.2 Ver [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 6 ultra-high powered hits
Ventus Armor Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when placed earlier in the deck

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Re: 8/27: Union ? JP Update: 2nd Anniversary Countdown EV, Special Draw, New Updates

DIKnj0lVoAE6EU6.jpg:large
Wonder if they'll be implemented as foot accessories, the Foot (and Head2) avatar part categories have existed since forever but still don't have any avatar parts.

Or at least, I've never gotten any avatar parts in those categories since Browser X..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: 8/27: Union ? JP Update: 2nd Anniversary Countdown EV, Special Draw, New Updates

Wonder if they'll be implemented as foot accessories, the Foot (and Head2) avatar part categories have existed since forever but still don't have any avatar parts.

Or at least, I've never gotten any avatar parts in those categories since Browser X..
If it's that kind of accessory, then I hope it contains the ability to hit an enemy like an NPC does every 300 quests. Sometimes an extra hit is all I need to finish someone off so this is very welcome.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ohh, that is so cool! I love that! It'd be especially cool if we could even customize THEM, too! Also, yes, I agree with Chaser - an extra hit would be awesome.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

KH-15th-Ann-Illust_03-28-17.jpg

now the animal on sora lap makes sense

Spectre_Dia

Wait are those pets dream eaters? We'll this be in the global in September or is it merely in the JP version for the time being. I kind of want to see Chirithy has a party member.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Just imagine if we could assign them moves and all, I think that'd be great. Like, introduce a new menu that's about these pets, where you can customize them, give them abilities, etc. That'd be way betetr than them just being an accessory! :D

I mean, not necessarily.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I mean, not necessarily.
true but we see a picture with sora and pet on lap then we get intruce to pets this year

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Don't do this to me Gosoxtim. Too much is making sense with this picture #replaceDonaldwithaFerret

Muke

whatever
Awards

Don't worry guys, we always get these kinds of updates around the same time as JP - we won't have to wait until Global's second anniversary.

true but we see a picture with sora and pet on lap then we get intruce to pets this year
I kinda doubt it's connected. Sure, it's possible, but meh, we'll have to see. If the pets are just cosmetics, I don't think they're actually connected - but if they have a story reason behind them? I can totally see it

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

anyway i cant wait for september and next info we get

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Please no story reason for pets or especially perks on them. Don't force me to take Abu or so with me.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Please no story reason for pets or especially perks on them. Don't force me to take Abu or so with me.
I definitely don't want PERKS either, they already suck on outfits. But I think some abilities (which you can equip to ANY pet, they should NOT be locked) would be cool.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I definitely don't want PERKS either, they already suck on outfits. But I think some abilities (which you can equip to ANY pet, they should NOT be locked) would be cool.

I mean I don't care much, if the abilities don't depend on a respective pet then why link them to a pet in the first place?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

This definitely seems to be another Dream Eater to me: it has a very Digimon look to it.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wait are those pets dream eaters? We'll this be in the global in September or is it merely in the JP version for the time being. I kind of want to see Chirithy has a party member.

If it's tied to the story, then it certainly won't be coming in September to global. But we don't know.

In response to other speculation about them, I'd like to think they have much more significance than being a mere accessory with a perk.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I hope they're just generic pets that you can equip with upgrades so we're not all running around with whatever happens to be strongest at the time.

(this is exactly what we all worried about with perks when they were first introduced SE pls)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

This definitely seems to be another Dream Eater to me: it has a very Digimon look to it.

It really does look like a Digimon lol. I hope its a Dream Eater cuz if not...like wtf is it? We all know KH has to explain like everything lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

So now Kingdom Hearts is crossing over with Digimon?! What's next, Sailor Moon?

Joking aside, I'm interested with what their purpose will be. I'm hoping they're able to hit enemies. All too often a Heartless is left with a tiny dot of health after I finish pummeling it, so an extra hit would be welcome.

But I do so very hope they're not part of the story. We got enough to deal with that I don't want to think about how these new mons will play into it.

Veevee

Awards

Eh, not too fond of this. I hated the Dream Eaters and was never too much into pets and the like, so I hope this is for decoration and not for story purposes, but still useful in some way without breaking the game (again). I hope you won't have to collect or level these things because Sena would surely find a way to convert these critters into real money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back