• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zoids: New Century Zero! Offer ideas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Re: Zoids: New Century Zero.

Only problem with combining universes is that I don't know all the details of the other series. I have a slight, VERY slight familiarity with Chaotic Century. But New Century Zero has the most simple plot.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Prepare to be disappointed. It was one of its kind, so unless you inherited it from Brad somehow, no way anyone is getting it.

Also depends on timeline I place it in, still working that detail.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Prepare to be disappointed. It was one of its kind, so unless you inherited it from Brad somehow, no way anyone is getting it.

Also depends on timeline I place it in, still working that detail.

It WAS one of a kind. If this takes place int the future, after NCZ, they could be in a mass production.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Yeah, but that's entirely up to me. I don't wanna see 5 Shadow Fox's running around, or 30 Liger Zero's or something silly like that. Feel me?..

I can think of Zoids that I'd not even have one of running around in this RP. Five Shadow Foxes isn't that much of an atrocity.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

If it ain't Shadow Fox's, its Liger's..

*Planned on a Blade Liger himself..*

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, pm me, we can work something out most likely.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Okay, I know its a double post, don't remind me.

Came up with an idea NOT based on the Backdraft group making some return, that ideas overdone and I'd hate to use it without a good explanation.

I'll make this a quick explanation.

-Zoid Pilot gone bad
-Convinced that Zoids aren't tools, but real creatures who shouldn't fight.
-Uses a sort of 'radio wave' or something or other to attract Zoid's to an initially untraceable hideout, leaving their pilots.

Just an alpha stage, really, but anyone think that's not bad so far?..should use some work?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It's a nice thought, but wouldn't it be kind of boring for the first part of the RP to start out not being able to pilot Zoids?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
It's a nice thought, but wouldn't it be kind of boring for the first part of the RP to start out not being able to pilot Zoids?

No no no, you WILL be able to pilot Zoids, and in the beginning the majority of people will assume its just faulty Zoid programming or something, but when it becomes serious(Working on when people realize how serious it is, possibly an attack on a town or something) then they try figuring out the mystery behind it all.

There are many paths I could take, I'm just unsure of which to take as of now, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back