• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zoids: New Century Zero! Offer ideas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
So, I was thinking of possibly creating a Zoids roleplay based around the New Century Zero era of the series(Being that its easier and not too difficult to grasp). Though I don't have a plot, I'd rather not build one unless people show interest in Zoids. Any takers on this idea? ..I'm willing to collab as well, if anyone is up for it.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Re: Zoids: New Century Zero.

Wasn't Zoids that show about the dinosaur robots that kicked major ass?

If so: That show was amazing. I would be happy to collab with your or join ^^

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Wasn't Zoids that show about the dinosaur robots that kicked major ass?

If so: That show was amazing. I would be happy to collab with your or join ^^

They weren't just dinosaurs. There were Tigers (EDIT: I'm sorry, technically, those were Ligers). Monkeys, turtles, and all sorts of awesome animal referencing machas. And yes, they kicked major ass. There's not been a Zoid RP here within my recent memory.

Wynn

*raises hand*

I'll gladly join a Zoids roleplay. Any of you guys ever played that GBA Zoids game that featured most of the characters of the franchise? Was an enjoyable experience as I recall.

Edit: Wow. I got ninja'd.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I'm in .

Chromatic

Become
Awards

If he's in, count me in as well.

Also, the last Zoids RP was a Zoids Battle, and it ended up failing before it finished. The last actual Zoids RP? Not sure.

Yeah. I think that was mine. And it died because pretty much my entire team went missing. The thought of that battle reminds me though, for this RP, there should probably be a limit set on what Zoids are initially open for use.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Aww, kinda hoping for Chaotic Century, oh well.

I'll probably join.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Well, cooking up a decent plot that isn't too boring ..will take a bit of time. I'll call for help if I need it, most of you are experienced enough.

Wynn

Zoids Sprite Gallery - Zoids Wiki

Thought I'd just post this. The list with the names of the Zoids on the same wiki is kinda hard to navigate, seeing as most of us (I presume) can't recall what a particular Zoid is by just reading the name.

Guess all of those Zoids could be present in the RP, with the exception of the ones in the Fuzor and Genesis sections because of continuity and such.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Guess all of those Zoids could be present in the RP, with the exception of the ones in the Fuzor and Genesis sections because of continuity and such.
TIME TRAVEL!

Wynn

Worm Holes were actually part of the plot of that GBA Zoids game I mentioned. So, uhh, yeah <_<;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back