• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► your favorite band

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
Boys Night Out tied with Jack Johnson :}

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I thought Your Favorite was more apt the Versus.

Lately I've been listening to a fair bit of Oomph! though, so I'll go with that.

D

Deleted member 71005

Its a tie between High and Mighty Color and Maximum The Hormone for me

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Definately Silverchair, then Powderfinger would come second. (Yeah, I come from the Land Down Under :p)

Silverchair has just evolved so much since their first album in 1995, and the fact that they started out as little teenagers, and they write their own songs, makes me love them even more.

And also that Daniel (the lead singer) is a vegan, that's awesome too. He actually inspired me to go vegetarian too. I've been meat free for over a year and I'm lovin' it! ^.^

*ahem* But yes, Silverchair is my favourite band hands down.

~Black Mage

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ Australian as well?

Pain of Salvation, because of the stories associated with the songs, and just in general they're brilliant

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Not really a band but more of an Artist John Mayer is the best

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
My favorite band at the moment is probably Underoath back when they had Dallas Taylor as their singer. I don't know why exactly, but their songs just seem to have more heart with Dallas on vocals.

Also, Alone In December, A Message For Adrienne, and Cries Of The Past ftw

But if I had to choose a favorite band that's spread out a long time...hmm...Death I think. Death was always one of my favorites, and its a shame that their singer Chuck died of Brain Cancer before I started listening to them v.v

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Tetsaiken

I can't really pinpoint what my one, true favorite band right now, so I will have to name a few.

Kalmah - Excellent melody, guitar, and drum work. I'm looking out for more from them. Check Mindrust and Hollowheart if you want examples of them.

In Flames - Old or new, I like them a lot all the same. It's true I like their older stuff better, I won't deny that. I will have to point out Man Made God, Embody The Invisible, and pretty much anything older than the Colony album.

Iron Maiden - Their stuff is AMAZING. Run To The Hills, Number Of The Beast, The Trooper, The Nomad, The Pilgrim, Wasted Years, Dance of Death, Flight of Icarus, Powerslave, Aces High, No More Lies. Those songs are all epic in their own way.

Megadeth - Peace Sells, Cryptic Writings, Countdown To Extinction. I love their lyrics as much as I do their drum and guitar work. The songs, Peace Sells, Hangar 18, and Prince of Darkness need to be checked out.

Sonata Arctica - This does not need any further explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back