• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeOrder

Awards
No but according to Khary Peyton (Aqualad's Voice Actor) the cast has finished recording. I'm hoping we get a trailer at SDCC this year.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Apparently the streaming service will be called DC Universe, and currently has five new shows set to premier for it:
Young Justice:Outsiders, Titans (the live actions Teen Titans show), Metropolis (Superman prequel), Harley Quinn ('R rated' animated show), and Swamp Thing.
Don't know if the sources are completely valid, but I did find this article detailing some of the shows
Every TV Show Set To Air On The DC Universe Streaming Service

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh that's a bummer if it turns out to be true. I don't want to pay for another streaming service. Hopefully season 3 will be available through other means as well.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Check out the new artwork. I recognize Metamorpho and Katana, but some of those are a mystery to me.
https://screenrant.com/young-justice-outsiders-image-team/

Seems like Black Lightning is the one in the back though, no way they aged Static that much

I don't even know who Metamorpho is lol. So its just Katana for me. These are all completely different than who they showed off before also. So unless they shifted direction we will be getting quite a few new members overall.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I don't even know who Metamorpho is lol. So its just Katana for me. These are all completely different than who they showed off before also. So unless they shifted direction we will be getting quite a few new members overall.

He's a character that is able to change the molecules of his body into pretty much any other molecule. So he can become gases, different solids, water, etc. Think Firestorm, except he transforms himself instead of other stuff

the_hansinator

I'm coming in on this thread super late, but I wanted to say daaaaamn is it ever a good time to be into super heroes. This series just has to be one of the best if not the best (I know subjective but yeah) super hero series of it's time. Teen Titans was good, but this series had a kind of edginess to it. Even though it wasn't super serial, every episode always added more to the plot so no episode really ever felt completely like a filler.

We also have My Hero Academia which is only getting better every passing day, and of course there's hollywood........which I guess has a few good films coming out although it's been pretty stale as of late.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
He's a character that is able to change the molecules of his body into pretty much any other molecule. So he can become gases, different solids, water, etc. Think Firestorm, except he transforms himself instead of other stuff

Ohh, I see. Well that will certainly be unique ha

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Pretty sure the recent image we saw of the Outsiders is another facet of the season that's to come. From the characters in the image I only recognized Katana, Black Lightning, Metamorpho, Geo-Force, and I think the hooded character is probably this series' version of Halo(?), I can't put my finger on who Ben 10 is though. There may be a few different teams running along side one another season: the first team being the others we are already more or less familiar with from Invasion and the veterans from season 1 working with the Outsiders probably. I'm not sure what's gonna happen this season but it definitely looks interesting

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dick went from adorable trickster to “daddy” and we all knew he would but damn.

But on a more serious note, the fact that they are focusing on Vandal Savage and not Darkseid this season makes me wonder if there will be more coming after S3.

D

Deleted member 246005

But on a more serious note, the fact that they are focusing on Vandal Savage and not Darkseid this season makes me wonder if there will be more coming after S3.

that depends on how popular the DC streaming service. Right now people are unsure of it and the Titans live action trailer didn't appeal to fans etc.

Honestly if it was on Netflix or Hulu it would have a better shot but we just have to see how it goes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

this not the kinda show that can survive being uploaded to a certain kissy website
so it will be up to the fans to see if they support its revival or not

Back