• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Digital service? I never thought it would air on TV, but I kind of assumed season 3 would end up on Netflix.
Netflix would certainly be more convenient to be streamed on. I'm guessing this is WB's way of getting more money from viewers by getting them onto their own digital platform. Just have to dangle that juicy YJ carrot out for the fans to get on there.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
arrr mateys, if only there was a certain solution. [places hook on chin solemnly]

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
'Titans' and 'Young Justice: Outsiders' to Debut on Upcoming DC-Branded Digital Service | DC

Young Justice: Outsiders will be exclusive to WB's new DC Digital Service. Coming out 2018.

I guess that makes this the final season. Why would they do this Create an exclusive streaming channels for DC products, Why not lets it remain on netflix, where it was revived. This was met very unfavorable reaction for bravest warriors in cartoon hangover, but they could be excused becasue its service gives you access to several other streaming servies at once for one ideal price. Rooster teeth has enough original content for sucha service but instead gives you a choice between earlier access instead of not releasing it to the public.

Young justice last aired in 2012 back when DC animated films were still amazing, since then many have retained the Young justice design but stories have been less then satisfying. I hope they get it together If they think they can draw in a audience to pay for this

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Did the article ever confirm that the series wouldn't eventually go to Netflix? Why couldn't a new episode be uploaded once a week on the streaming service, and then, several months after the entire season finishes, the entire season goes to netflix as well? That's the netflix pattern, original channel/site gets it first, netflix has it once a season is complete

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Unless the digital service is going to have ALL of DCs shit on it, animated and live action (including the BvS, MoS, etc.), I'm not sure I'm confident enough in this service really thriving.

Like, I'm excited for Titans and YJ, ofc, but like... I'm convinced this means only one season of Titans will exist and S3 of YJ is, like rac7d said, the final season. Especially since this is gonna encourage piracy, which I understand since not everyone is gonna wanna add ANOTHER subscription site/app to their bills.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I see this as being greedy and that it will backfire for them. The service had better be either A) Free but with advertisements or B) Dirt cheap if they want people to actually use it. Otherwise it just seems like they're asking people to pirate the show. I really don't know how much they can actually offer on their own service and it really annoys me they don't just use an existing one.

Awards
Honestly, if they put move all of their old school animated series and movies to this it would be worth and better in the long run in my opinion. They have proven they can churn out series after series for CW and they have 6 DC properties on CW (Black Lightning should be in the next cycle if the pilot is good) the next television season. Should they choose to expand that universe with more shows this would be the best place for it because they wouldn't have to finangle with other networks as much. They were able to greenlight a Titans project immediately that was in development hell for 3 years and bring back a tv series that was cancelled for no reason. Honestly if this allows them the flexibility to create any project they want with out me having to sit through development hell I and I'm sure other people wouldn't mind paying. Netflix already has deals with Marvel in place. They have by far the best catalouge of animated and live action shows over the years along with animated movies. They could easily make this a great service. The main question is what is exclusively licensed out to other svods right now. It's also much easier to add Titans to the arrowverse this way than if it was on a non CW channel or even Netflix for that matter. They can decide if they want the content rolled out weekly like crunchyroll or all at once like Netflix (I'm assuming/hoping it will be weekly) but the point is they have flexibility and when artists have control of their art that's always when we get it in it's purest form. I'm not sure what type of monetization they'll go with but I know I'll be buying it.

Also I'm pretty sure there will be more than one season of Titans. In the rare chance that they give up on the platform they've moved shows from one channel to the next, they wouldn't go through all of this trouble for this series if they only planned on one series. Also as far as piracy DC shows are already highly pirated as are other popular shows even with it being on cable, on the cw app for free, and the cw website for free, and even when it was on hulu. Game of Thrones is probably still the most pirated show and it's on cable and two hbo streaming platforms. The people that pirate shows will pirate shows regardless the point is to make an option for people who want to actually support the show.

Last edited:

KeybladeOrder

Awards
As long as we eventually get a complete season blu-ray release like we have with the last two seasons, I don't care what service/channel it's on.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2<\/title><path d="M10,3.5l3-3,3,3Z" style="fill:%23fff;stroke:%23fff"/><path d="M0,3.5H10l3-3,3,3H26" style="fill:none;stroke:%231b3a4d"/><\/svg>')}.f_branding_on.blog-group-deadspin .editor-inner.post-content .pu
gsx5ptrvf4w2trhmzfu6.png

First look at Season 3

KudoTsurugi

Awards
gsx5ptrvf4w2trhmzfu6.png

First look at Season 3
okay, so from left to right I see: Static, Kid Flash, Red(?) Robin, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Artemis(?), Arsenal and Beast Boy. But who are the new girls? Is the hooded one Stephanie Brown? And the one between Bl.B. & Artemis, what's her story? Guess I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully it'll be available in all territories as the 1st 2 season aren't on Netflix in UK & Ireland as far as I know.

Lonbilly

Awards
FUCKING SPOILER AKA STEPHANIE BROWN. HELL FUCKING YES. I AM FUCKING PUMPED AF

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
okay, so from left to right I see: Static, Kid Flash, Red(?) Robin, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Artemis(?), Arsenal and Beast Boy. But who are the new girls? Is the hooded one Stephanie Brown? And the one between Bl.B. & Artemis, what's her story? Guess I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully it'll be available in all territories as the 1st 2 season aren't on Netflix in UK & Ireland as far as I know.

It will all be pulled from netflix enitrley

KudoTsurugi

Awards
The new girls are Spoiler (Steph), 13, and Arrowette. That girl is not Artemis lol

Tim is definitely looking a bit Red Robin-ish.
Ah, okay. I couldn't think of Steph's superhero ID, so I called her by name. Not really familiar with the other two, are they new to the DC Multiverse or have they been around for a while?

Lonbilly

Awards
Arrowette and 13 are technically both DC characters, though 13 is being called "new," though no one is certain if the creators meant new to the show and therefore the character she is based on, orrrrrr new entirely.

That being said, I am sorta saddened that we don't have a black female lead. I kinda wanted to see Bumblebee or Rocket as mains but I guess it makes sense they're not mains in this team, since it seems very teen-driven and they are not teens by this point.

Lonbilly

Awards
Do not fret - Kal, Connor, Dick and Artemis were featured during the YJO info dump as well. It seems like the only members of the original 6 who were not shown off were Wally and M'gann.

DFRwPjdUMAAItD4

2 quid is good

Awards
Did anyone else see the leaked footage? It was just two screenshots but Season 3 seems to be coming along nicely

Back