Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
2 quid is good
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• so annoyed... I hate miscomunication, especially when the only thing stoppiing ppl from talking is one measly flight of stairs
    Oh my God, my signature picture disappeared 😭
    2 quid is good
    2 quid is good
    Well I fixed it, but I guess it was my own fault for using the same 9 year old image link rather than having a local copy I could always upload and use for myself
    Sometimes I really feel like typing out proper long essays to reply to people like I used to but.... Energy~~~~
    As you may have noticed, your profile picture is pixelated because of the changed format of this forum.

mp4CDPl.jpg

I've taken the liberty to fix that issue. All you have to do is delete your current profile picture, and save and upload this one.
    Reactions: 2 quid is good
    2 quid is good
    2 quid is good
    Aww that's really sweet of you Baymax, I appreciate it! But I try to keep this picture mostly because I can't find this gif in higher quality anywhere >.< so I live with it being pixelated and tiny, I've saved this tho if I ever want to change

Thank you man!
    Alpha Baymax
    Alpha Baymax
    No problem, I understand. If you want to gif the scene, here's the YouTube link to the video of the scene.

And you can use this website to turn said video into a gif.

2 quid is good
    2 quid is good
    That's really helpful of you :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5