• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Please, just no more Atlantica. No. More. Singing. You could argue that they could use the sequel with Ariel's daughter, but has enough time really passed for that to work?

I would like to see Agrabah one last time for King of Thieves. It just feels like something they should do. It's the only one from the trilogy the haven't done, so I don't see why not.

Obviously, we'd see staple worlds like Radiant Garden. The Keyblade Graveyard as well, since that seems to be a likely location for the final battle.

I've seen a lot of talk about Pixar worlds for a while, and I'm not sure. I'm not sure how many of them could really work. Incredibles might be a good choice though. Even with that, I'm not too certain.

You do know that we'll most likely get more Atlantica, right? It's probably not going to stop. It was in most of the other games, so no surprise it will most likely be in KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You do know that we'll most likely get more Atlantica, right? It's probably not going to stop. It was in most of the other games, so no surprise it will most likely be in KH3.
It's only been in 3 games, the most recent one being KH2 which was released back in 2005 for Japan.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

It's only been in 3 games, the most recent one being KH2 which was released back in 2005 for Japan.

Still, I won't be surprised in the least bit if they included it in KH3. I mean, if they don't, then I guess cool, but probably wouldn't feel right if they didn't.

kh13

Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

I think it would be awesome to have
Robin Hood and Treasure Planet
RH just because the idea of maybe using a how and arrow to win a game would be fun. And just think you could help Robin Hood steal from King John. Steal from the rich and give to the poor.
TP cause like you could travel the universe (I know you can do that anyways but that's not the point). Like you could travel the universe in details seeing planets and stars and riding through the tail of a comet. Ahhhh plus I that's my favorite Disney movie. It'd be great to have it appear in my favorite game. Or even being able to have morph as a summoner character would be awesome too!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Robin hood and Treasure Planet would both make great additions to the series, that's for damn sure. I think TP especially would be really fun. I remember how fun it was to watch the movie, so to experience that in any upcoming games of the Kingdom Hearts series would be awesome

MyNameisAnsem

Treasure Planet just sounds amazing, and I can agree with Robin Hood too. Remember how Sora's keyblade can transform? Maybe the keyblade from that world can become a bow and arrow.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Treasure Planet just sounds amazing, and I can agree with Robin Hood too. Remember how Sora's keyblade can transform? Maybe the keyblade from that world can become a bow and arrow.

I don't know about that. It would be interesting to see if that actually happened, but I don't think that would be particularly preferred by most.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Still, I won't be surprised in the least bit if they included it in KH3. I mean, if they don't, then I guess cool, but probably wouldn't feel right if they didn't.

I don't think they will. Ariel became human and got married and time flows at the same rate in that world as it does in real time so Ariel's daughter probably hasn't been born yet. The Heartless haven't come back and Ursula's gone. What would they possibly do there?

BlueKey777

Banned

Apparently Treasure planet has some mixed feelings... I don't remember the plot but I remember that I enjoyed it I'm kinda hoping this will be in KH3 (although I would want Pixar worlds to be considered before this world was added)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Apparently Treasure planet has some mixed feelings... I don't remember the plot but I remember that I enjoyed it I'm kinda hoping this will be in KH3 (although I would want Pixar worlds to be considered before this world was added)

Treasure Planet has been a top pick for people for almost ten years. The "mixed feelings" are more than likely the mixed reception it received when it was released because it was full of tiny animation errors, wasn't exactly Disney's typical film which really threw audiences off, and people were really thrown off with the CG + 2D mix, but it has become a cult favorite (though not as big of a cult favorite like Atlantis is)

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'm a bit iffy myself when it comes to Treasure Planet tbh. I liked the movie but for some reason I feel it'd be hard to fit in. Although the thought of solar surfing would be awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm a bit iffy myself when it comes to Treasure Planet tbh. I liked the movie but for some reason I feel it'd be hard to fit in. Although the thought of solar surfing would be awesome.

You can't imagine Xehanort wouldn't be interested in a gateway to all worlds considering this man is all about contingency plans? To me, it seems like something he'd be really interested in considering how it could be used to reach Kingdom Hearts directly. The main problem is how would they explore Treasure Planet post-story again if it is blown up haha

Beyond that I think it is a very textbook world. This could be a remote corner of the universe that has mastered world travel despite how the worlds were supposed to be separate, and Sora & co. just happen to stumble upon it and visit the Montresor Moon Port to fix up their ship or something and the plot ensues.

Any of the technicalities of the world stuff could be explained away like how it is with Neveland & Port Royal. They are just different locations you can reach via a menu selections and the main world itself would be Treasure Planet.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

You can't imagine Xehanort wouldn't be interested in a gateway to all worlds considering this man is all about contingency plans? To me, it seems like something he'd be really interested in considering how it could be used to reach Kingdom Hearts directly. The main problem is how would they explore Treasure Planet post-story again if it is blown up haha

Beyond that I think it is a very textbook world. This could be a remote corner of the universe that has mastered world travel despite how the worlds were supposed to be separate, and Sora & co. just happen to stumble upon it and visit the Montresor Moon Port to fix up their ship or something and the plot ensues.

Any of the technicalities of the world stuff could be explained away like how it is with Neveland & Port Royal. They are just different locations you can reach via a menu selections and the main world itself would be Treasure Planet.

That's actually a very good ploint point. I had forgotten about the big warp gate. I wouldn't think the technicalities would be a problem since Stitch's level in BBS is of people traveling worlds.

BlueKey777

Banned

I have to agree that it doesn't make sense. Although with the Elvis thing going on I could see how someone would think that.
That game would be so cute though!!! stitch is adorbs!

Scorseselover

This might be a long shot seeing how this movie is very forgettable but...Black Cauldron anyone?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Those are all very good points. If I didn't know it better, I would say you worked for Nomura, Spockanort. :O

nxtgarnett5

Found this, just had to post it.

SoxMnFL.jpg

*cue Vim & Vigor*

That is awesome, I can't imagine going against Elsa in a Kingdom Hearts game, her power of ice, she would probably throw a castle at me come to think of it. I don't think I'd stand a chance

Scorseselover

That is awesome, I can't imagine going against Elsa in a Kingdom Hearts game, her power of ice, she would probably throw a castle at me come to think of it. I don't think I'd stand a chance
All Elsa needs to do is let it (shot in the head for almost using an overused gag).

Back