• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Discuss all world related and upcoming world related topics in this thread. Below is a list of worlds that are currently playable in the Kingdom Hearts universe, from both released and unreleased games. Be sure to read the rules below the topic before posting.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The following is a list of Disney films which have yet to be featured as worlds in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Films in red indicate that the film has been hinted to exist as a world within the Kingdom Hearts universe, likely due to characters from those films already making appearances in the franchise in forms such as summons in the main series or medals in Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Walt Disney Animation Studios
Dumbo (1941)
Bambi (1942)
Saludos Amigos (1942)
The Three Cabellaros (1944)
Make Mine Music (1946)
Fun and Fancy Free (1947)
Melody Time (1948)
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
Lady and the Tramp (1955)
One Hundred and One Dalmations (1961)
The Sword in the Stone (1963)

The Jungle Book (1967)
The Aristocats (1970)
Robin Hood (1973)
The Rescuers (1977)
The Fox and the Hound (1981)
The Black Cauldron (1985)
The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
Oliver & Company (1988)
Pocahontas (1995)
Dinosaur (2000)
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Treasure Planet (2002)
Brother Bear (2003)
Home on the Range (2004)
Chicken Little (2005)
Meet the Robinsons (2007)
Bolt (2008)
The Princess and the Frog (2009)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
Zootopia (2016)
Moana (2016)
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-it-Ralph 2 (2018)
Frozen 2 (2019)

Pixar
A Bug's Life (1998)
Finding Nemo (2003)
The Incredibles (2004)
Cars (2006)
Ratatouille (2007)
WALL-E (2008)
Up (2009)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Cars 2 (2011)
Brave (2012)
Monsters University (2013)
The Good Dinosaur (2015)
Inside Out (2015)
Finding Dory (2016)
Cars 3 (2017)
Coco (2017)
The Incredibles 2 (2018)

Toy Story 4 (2019)
Onward (2020)

DisneyToon Studios
DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1990)
A Goofy Movie (1995)
Doug’s 1st Movie (1999)
The Tigger Movie (2000)
Recess: School’s Out (2001)
Return to Neverland (2002)
The Jungle Book 2 (2003)
Piglet’s Big Movie (2003)
Teacher’s Pet (2004)
Bambi II (2006)
Tinker Bell (2008)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010)
Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings (2012)

Planes (2013)
Tinker Bell: The Pirate Fairy (2014)
Planes: Fire & Rescue (2014)
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (2015)
An American Holiday (2016)

Straight to Home-Video
Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996)
Pooh’s Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997)
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1998)
Belle’s Magical World (1998)
Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World (1998)
The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998)
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas (1999)
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (2000)
Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure (2001)
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True (2002)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002)
101 Dalmatians II: Patch’s London Adventure (2003)
Atlantis: Milo’s Return (2003)
The Lion King 1/2 (2004)
Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo (2004)
Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas (2004)
Mulan II (2005)
Tarzan II (2005)
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (2005)
Kronk’s New Groove (2005)
Bambi II (2006)
Brother Bear 2 (2006)
The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006)
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007)
Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams (2007)
The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning (2008)
Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games (2011)

ImagineMovers Digital
A Christmas Carol (2009)
Mars Needs Moms (2011)

Live Action Films
The Haunted Mansion (2003)
Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
Enchanted (2007)
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010)
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (2010)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
The Muppets (2011)
John Carter (2012)
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
The Lone Ranger (2013)
Maleficent (2014)
Cinderella (2015)
The Jungle Book (2016)
Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016)
The BFG (2016)
Pete's Dragon (2016)
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)
A Wrinkle in Time (2018)
Christopher Robin (2018)
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
Mary Poppins Returns (2018)
Dumbo (2019)
Aladdin (2019)
The Lion King (2019)
Mulan (2020)
Maleficent 2 (2020)
Jungle Cruise (2020)

Disney Animated Series
DuckTales (1987)
The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1988)
TaleSpin (1990)
Darkwing Duck (1991)
Gargoyles (1994)
The Mighty Ducks (1996)
Recess (1997)
Pepper Ann (1997)
The Weekenders (2000)
Teacher's Pet (2000)
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (2001)
Lloyd in Space (2001)
Teamo Supremo (2001)
Filmore! (2001)
Kim Possible (2002)
American Dragon: Jake Long (2005)
Stitch! (2009)
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (2012)
Tron: Uprising (2012)
Gravity Falls (2012)
Motorcity (2012)
Sofia the First (2013)
The Lion Guard (2015)
Star vs. the Forces of Evil (2015)
Ducktales (2017)
Tangled: The Series / Rapunzel's Tangled Adventures (2017)
Big Hero 6: The Series (2017)
101 Dalmation Street (2019)
Monsters Inc (2019)

Disney Animated Shorts
The Barnyard Battle (1929)
The Karnival Kid (1929)
Fishin' Around (1931)
Musical Farmer (1932)
Giantland (1933)
Runaway Brain (1995)

Other
Where Toys Come From (1984)
James and the Giant Peach (1996)
G-Force (2009)
Frankenweenie (2012)

(list incomplete)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

On KHInsider Forums we aim to create an environment for friendly, healthy discussion. In order to make sure topics such as these remain at a level of quality that can continue to promote discussion, be sure to review the rules for posting in this topic below:

• Do not respond with list-only posts. If you do decide to list worlds you'd like to see in the series, be sure to include an explanation. An explanation consists of more than one sentence! If you post just a list with no reason to why you wish to see a world, your post will be deleted.
  • It is highly encouraged that you respond to previous posts. It is just common courtesy and nobody likes to have their ideas ignored.
  • If there is a topic specified in the thread title or poll, please discuss the topic. It is there for a reason.
  • Please try to elaborate your point as well as possible. All posts that say "I agree", "This", etc. will be deleted.
  • If you feel something is missing or wrong in OP, please send me a Private Message.
  • Above all, have fun!

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I want the Kingdom of the Sun, and for Kronk to be revealed as a keyblade wielder. Patrick Warburton and Sora teaming up to fight Ansem? Of course.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I really want them to include Agrabah one last time, and do The King of Thieves storyline. It would be a great end for the world to have its third installment included in the "third installment" of the Kingdom Hearts series I think :) Also, all the different areas and characters introduced in the film would be a welcome addition to the world.

I also really want them to include a "Hawaii" world for Lilo and Stitch. I loved Deep Space, and I am of the opinion they chose to only feature the opening of the movie in BBS because they were saving the full storyline of the movie for an installment featuring Sora, Donald, and Goofy because they would get into fun antics with Lilo and Stitch. The world itself obviously has a lot of potential, with a great Disney party member in Stitch and a Disney boss in Gantu (though I hope he is buffed up from BBS he was really easy in that game :p). Also, I secretly want Aqua to somehow see Stitch again because she was his first real friend and I will cry if they get reunited ;w;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I want the Kingdom of the Sun, and for Kronk to be revealed as a keyblade wielder. Patrick Warburton and Sora teaming up to fight Ansem? Of course.

We all want Emperor's New Groove ;A; They could make really impressive areas, especially if they draw inspiration from both the movie and concept art.

ngvd-1.jpg

ngvd-2.jpg

ngvd-3.jpg

I'd love to see Kronk to be a Keyblade wielder out of the blue, or at least a potential one. "One time I had this crazy dream I was standing on some stained glass platforms and those little monster guys were attacking me. Oh! Spinach puffs are ready!"

Kronk: *watching as SDG are struggling with some Heartless* "Hey, short spiky haired kid, you look like you need some help."
Sora: "No, we've got it! You should get out of he--" *Sora gets hit by enemy attack*
Kronk: *breaks Sora's fall and smiles* "No, no. Let me! *summons a Keyblade*"
SDG: "!"
Donald: "Whaaaaat!"
Goofy: "Garwsh!"

I really want them to include Agrabah one last time, and do The King of Thieves storyline. It would be a great end for the world to have its third installment included in the "third installment" of the Kingdom Hearts series I think :) Also, all the different areas and characters introduced in the film would be a welcome addition to the world.

Definitely! The King of Thieves was probably one of the best movie story arcs from a direct-to-home Disney movie. Cassim is one of Disney's best dads, and I would love to see SDG+MR interact with him given the chance. They could give Cassim advice on how to approach being a good father, or that he doesn't have to live the life of a thief. Not to mention Sa'luk would make the best world villain. He's evil, conniving, and I can see him becoming a crazy boss via the Darkness + Midas' hand.

I also really want them to include a "Hawaii" world for Lilo and Stitch. I loved Deep Space, and I am of the opinion they chose to only feature the opening of the movie in BBS because they were saving the full storyline of the movie for an installment featuring Sora, Donald, and Goofy because they would get into fun antics with Lilo and Stitch. The world itself obviously has a lot of potential, with a great Disney party member in Stitch and a Disney boss in Gantu (though I hope he is buffed up from BBS he was really easy in that game :p). Also, I secretly want Aqua to somehow see Stitch again because she was his first real friend and I will cry if they get reunited ;w;

Hawaii would be fantastic. I want Stitch to say "Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind" and then hold out the Wayfinder he made back in BBS to Sora ;A; And then we could see a flash of TAV and it'd be all emotional.

I too want to see Aqua reunited with Stitch. I feel like it'd be a nice optional event that you don't have to see when playing the main storyline, but say if you did visit the Lilo & Stitch world after finding Aqua, we'd get the scene <3

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

I would love to see Emperor's New Groove. It has gorgeous environments that I feel would benefit from the power of next generation hardware. Plus, it's just a golden Disney film, IMO. I love the characters and adored the villains. It's comedy is clever and I believe KH would only raise the bar for its established lore.

This would primarily act as a comedic side world. It would be fun, light hearted, but clever.

Beyond that, Gargoyles is my dream world. It's dark, moody, and shakespearean characters would contrast well with our traveling trio of amigos. Having Goliath as a party member would be empowering. And, overall, if the world was anchored to the main plot, it could establish deeper ties to the Gargoyles mythology. I think Gargoyles would also benefit as a world that you would return to as the plot progressed, further entrenching you in the world, and opening up other areas.

If anything, this would be a world where a major plot twist could unravel, and proper development against its gothic backdrop.

Finally, with Disney owning the Star Wars license, I would LOVE to see a Star Wars world, if only as pure fan service. Like Space Paranoids. Kingdom Hearts all ready shares several very deliberate plot motivations with Lucas' magnum opus, and it feels poetic enough for a Star Wars to play a major factor in the third installment.

Specifically the DEATH STAR.

There is no one world that, IMO, represents the entirety of the Star Wars universe and brand. Tatooine is debatable, but it's far too close to Agrabah. The Death Star is pivotal to the entire Star Wars franchise; it is the setting for the trench run. It is the flocation of the final battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin. It is also the fateful redemption of Anakin Skywalker, when he saves Luke from the Emperor by sacrificing his own life.

To best use the Death Star; it should be Darth Vader that becomes your team mate. And you enter during the incredible battle above Endor. You would be there as Anakin redeems himself from the darkness in his heart, and this could establish a major plot for Sora, as he learns anyone can be pulled from darkness. Even after they have embraced it.

Perhaps it could be a world visited during the third act, after a terrible event has befallen Sora and his companions. Sora's faith is shaken, but Darth Vader's emotional sacrifice leaves an impression on Sora. A renewed passion to save the worlds and his friends.

This course best takes advantage of Star Wars and the brand's marketing. Darth Vader is THE icon of Star Wars, so he is the ideal candidate as a party member, and the Death Star represents the entire Star Wars universe. A critical junction of the conflict between light and darkness.

Awards

Master you forgot Hocus Pocus, and The Black Hole.

mwsgn618

My KHIII World Wishlist

Hey there KH fans, I'm new to the KH Insider forums so hi! =)
I just wanted to share my personal opinion on what worlds i think should be in the game. I previously posted this on the gamefaqs KHIII board but i feel it'd be much more appreciated here in this forum.

First i'd like to point out that i DON'T want any Star Wars or Marvel related worlds in the games just for the fact that Kingdom Hearts III will already be an epic game without these specific franchises.

Princess & The Frog World
Form Change: Sora - Frog. Donald - Firefly, Goofy - Snail
Boss: Shadowman
Party Member: Lewis or Ray
I think that the whole story and the elements presented within the movie would fit really well within the KH universe as we deal with an enemy (Shadowman) that uses dark magic.
The whole story surrounded within this world would be having S/D/G helping Tia and Prince Naveen become human and also have a back story of the Organization thinking that Tia is a new Princess of Heart.

Tangled World
Boss: Mother Gothel Summoning a Heartless Enemy
Party Member: Flynn With Maximus
I really enjoyed the movie because it was really entertaining. Basically it would run the true course of the Tangled movie except we’d have Mother Gothel who is a witch summon a giant heartless to combat the protagonists while protecting Rapunzel and bring her back to her true parents. And another back story with Organization trying to capture another Princess of Heart.

Toy Story 1 World
Boss: Sid & Scud the Dog
Party Members: Buzz & Woody
Who wouldn't want this in Kingdom Hearts?! I mean the character models for Buzz and Woody were in KHII and its about time they were in KH game lol. I picked the 1st Toy Story movie because Sora would need to get to know the characters first and develop bonds. I can imagine in this world that we'd be fighting new toy type heartless or even just evil toys that are specific to that world.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3 Worlds
Boss: Davy Jones
Party Member: Jack Sparrow
I just believe that you cant leave the Pirates story hanging just after the first movie. It'd be interesting to see how KH would interpret Davy Jones and also with the Kingdom Shader that will be used with each specific world..the Pirates world would be 100x better than what it was in KHII.
Also i could imagine a new type of pirate anemy like the ones who were cursed on the Flying Dutchman. Also large scale boss battles with Davy Jones much like the climatic fight where the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman were swirling around each other in that whirlpool.

Monsters INC World
Form Change: Sora Donald & Goody becoming monster versions of themselves.
Boss: Heartless Versions of Randall or Mr Waternoose
Party Members: Sully &/or Mike
Other than Toy Story, this would probably be my favorite Pixar movie. I can see Sully being a powerhouse party member like the Beast. Story wise, it would just be the exact same the movie except we probably have the organization manipulating Mr. Waternoose to the point where he becomes a Heartless.

Jungle Book World
Boss: Shere Khan
Party Members: None
Tetsuya Nomure even wished that this movie was apart of KH but licensing restrictions prevented that. (watch E3 2013 interview).
I could just see this Jungle Book world being a lot like the Little Mermaid one from KHII with musical mini games to cut the drama and action with fun and more lighter tones and i think that KHIII can enhance that feeling but in a greater fashion. Who didn't love the songs from that movie?!

Other World Considerations: Robin Hood, Bambi, The incredibles

SORRY for such the long topic! Im just so excited for the game and wanted to share my thoughts with everybody! =)

Admins feel free to move it in case i put this in the wrong place.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Going by the previous thread...really what's up with us never going into the palace or meeting the sultan..lol

Was the sultan ever even mentioned so far?

Also i'm pretty much hoping for a tangled world now..though i remember reading this somewhere...idk if it was in this forums but it was said one of the reasons the voice actor of Eugene voiced him was because he was hoping he'll be able to voice for kh..so is that true?:eek:

I would love to see Rapunzel finding Donald in the closet in the beginning of the world and then banging him in the head with the frying pan.

vlaxmadero

The one movie I would LOVE to see in the next installment would be "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" This movie was not even mentioned in the plethora of movies listed above, and I believe it would fit perfectly into the KH series now that they have the new Kingdom Shader to work with. This could really be cool having Roger team up with you, mixing toon elements with more realistic features with the Kingdom Shader to outline how this world could look. Just a thought.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Finally, with Disney owning the Star Wars license, I would LOVE to see a Star Wars world, if only as pure fan service. Like Space Paranoids. Kingdom Hearts all ready shares several very deliberate plot motivations with Lucas' magnum opus, and it feels poetic enough for a Star Wars to play a major factor in the third installment.

Specifically the DEATH STAR.

There is no one world that, IMO, represents the entirety of the Star Wars universe and brand. Tatooine is debatable, but it's far too close to Agrabah. The Death Star is pivotal to the entire Star Wars franchise; it is the setting for the trench run. It is the flocation of the final battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin. It is also the fateful redemption of Anakin Skywalker, when he saves Luke from the Emperor by sacrificing his own life.

To best use the Death Star; it should be Darth Vader that becomes your team mate. And you enter during the incredible battle above Endor. You would be there as Anakin redeems himself from the darkness in his heart, and this could establish a major plot for Sora, as he learns anyone can be pulled from darkness. Even after they have embraced it.

Perhaps it could be a world visited during the third act, after a terrible event has befallen Sora and his companions. Sora's faith is shaken, but Darth Vader's emotional sacrifice leaves an impression on Sora. A renewed passion to save the worlds and his friends.

This course best takes advantage of Star Wars and the brand's marketing. Darth Vader is THE icon of Star Wars, so he is the ideal candidate as a party member, and the Death Star represents the entire Star Wars universe. A critical junction of the conflict between light and darkness.

This is actually a very clever idea. Realistically however, I think that it's most likely that Vader would be a boss and we'd ally with Luke. But the idea of a SW 'world' being the Death Star actually makes a lot of sense. Props. \m/

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I completely agree, it would be cool to have them tackle this storyline. It would also fit with the series so far as it did the first Aladdin in the first KH, the second in KH2, so logically KH3 will have the third movie.
I just hope they'd actually try and include at least some of the new characters and not just replace them all with Heartless like they've done before. Also, please let us finally enter the palace.

I also want really want to see Lilo and Nani, I think it's sad that even though Stitch appeared in two games, both Lilo and Nani have yet to be even mentioned.
Thoug I personally wouldn't be surprised if the story of Lilo & Stitch was already over when SDG come to Hawaii, seeing Stitch was already playing the Ukulele and had a Hawaiian background when summoned, though this could have also just have been foreshadowing.
I actually want him to meet up with all of TAV seeing they all were his first friends. Though he seemed especially close to Ven and Aqua.
This is definitely one of the worlds I want the most. Lilo & Stitch is probably one of my all time favorite Disney movies or movies in general. So getting to interact with these characters is something I want really badly.

I'd love to see Kronk to be a Keyblade wielder out of the blue, or at least a potential one. "One time I had this crazy dream I was standing on some stained glass platforms and those little monster guys were attacking me. Oh! Spinach puffs are ready!"

Kronk: *watching as SDG are struggling with some Heartless* "Hey, short spiky haired kid, you look like you need some help."
Sora: "No, we've got it! You should get out of he--" *Sora gets hit by enemy attack*
Kronk: *breaks Sora's fall and smiles* "No, no. Let me! *summons a Keyblade*"
SDG: "!"
Donald: "Whaaaaat!"
Goofy: "Garwsh!"

That would be quite random and weird considering he's suppose to be one of the villains, even if he's not all that evil.

I wonder if we do go there will they actually do all the crazy animal transformations. I wonder what SDG would turn into in that fight. Imagine Sora turned into a kitten and Donald and goofy turned into a real duck and a dog while fighting Yzma.

Definitely! The King of Thieves was probably one of the best movie story arcs from a direct-to-home Disney movie. Cassim is one of Disney's best dads, and I would love to see SDG+MR interact with him given the chance. They could give Cassim advice on how to approach being a good father, or that he doesn't have to live the life of a thief. Not to mention Sa'luk would make the best world villain. He's evil, conniving, and I can see him becoming a crazy boss via the Darkness + Midas' hand.

Really? He kind of abandoned Aladdin for years and only really got back in contact with Aladdin because he sought him out.
That said I still think the scenario in which SDG try to teach him to be a good dad would be fun to watch.
I completely agree with Sa'luk, he'd be a great boss fight, and fighting in the Temple would probably also be pretty neat.

Hawaii would be fantastic. I want Stitch to say "Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind" and then hold out the Wayfinder he made back in BBS to Sora ;A; And then we could see a flash of TAV and it'd be all emotional.

I really like that idea. It be pretty great to see him still having his Wayfinder and thinking of TAV.

Going by the previous thread...really what's up with us never going into the palace or meeting the sultan..lol

Yeah I think in KH2 Jasmine said she had to go warn her father and I think he's been mentioned in most of the games, but he never made an actual appearance, which I find sad because I found him to be a funny character and feel he'd missing in KH.

Also i'm pretty much hoping for a tangled world now..though i remember reading this somewhere...idk if it was in this forums but it was said one of the reasons the voice actor of Eugene voiced him was because he was hoping he'll be able to voice for kh..so is that true?:eek:

I would love to see Rapunzel finding Donald in the closet in the beginning of the world and then banging him in the head with the frying pan.

I never heard of that, if it's true that's pretty cool. Either way I really want there to be a world based off of this movie, it has some great areas that I really would enjoy exploring and great characters that would make it very enjoyable.

Lol I really think that would be a great way for SDG to first meet Rapunzel

Cuccojenkins

A sword in the stone world would work well, and we already have Merlin. Sugar rush/Hero's duty would also be awesome and you could switch in between them like in Halloween town/Christmas town. I also want a world thats based off of lilo and stitch 2, because if it's based off of the first move there may be a chance it could be just one big rhythm game like atlantis from kh2

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I also want a world thats based off of lilo and stitch 2, because if it's based off of the first move there may be a chance it could be just one big rhythm game like atlantis from kh2

Why would Lilo and Stitch's first movie become a rhythm game? It had little to nothing to do with music in the movie.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It would be cool if we got a world based on john carter. I would love to visit barsoom in kingdom hearts =

as for the lilo and stitch world, it would be sweet if aqua and stitch reunited in hawaii.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

This is actually a very clever idea. Realistically however, I think that it's most likely that Vader would be a boss and we'd ally with Luke. But the idea of a SW 'world' being the Death Star actually makes a lot of sense. Props. \m/

Thank you, but I must disagree. Facing the Emperor, who has a host of varying powers, would be a far more intricate and memorable battle. I just believe turning circumstances on its head, and allying with Vader would be more rewarding, especially if it ended with the player aiding in the ultimate defeat of the Emperor. It's a far more powerful moment.

kuroganexiii

Awards

i would really like for lilo and stitch to make a return so that aqua and ven could reunite with stitch i really belive thats what nomura planed on doing any way i also would like for angel to be in the lilo world even though for the first movie that wouldnt match i just love her.

i also want gargoyles to make an apperance halloween town is tired its time for a new dark disney franchise o take its place goliath would make a great party member and since its a show can be a world that gets revisited in the next saga after the seeker of darkness chronicles are done.the gargoyles also went through a similar betrayl like tav twice with the humans in their original timeline and then with xanthos who would make a cool boss with suped up darkness powers.

i think atlantica should not make a return until the next saga only because the only story they could tell would be with melody and that cant happen unless time moves diffrently in each world. it should be replaced with atlantis the lost empire and have princess kida be the party member.

i too think star wars should be represented in the series and if you travel to each world twice or more times like khii then first time you can fight darth vader and on the return team with him to defeat the emperor and save luke and leia. plus who wouldnt want an ewok summon lol.

i also really want thor(not any of the rest of the avengers unless hulk is a summon even though having hulk try to smash donald duck would be hilarious) to appear doing the first movies story it can be a double world like halloween/christmas town. with asgard and midgard fighting loki and the destroyer would be fun and seeing thor and sora reacting to each others strange weapons would be pricless imo.

i dont know anything about the movie since it hasnt been released yet but i think frozen too would be a perfect world if only for the setting.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Keyblade Wielding Kronk is such a good idea that I'm getting my tablet out and drawing it. This is happening.

Also, Great Mouse Detective world, please. I'd love to explore that world, and the boss would be awesome

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Beyond that, Gargoyles is my dream world. It's dark, moody, and shakespearean characters would contrast well with our traveling trio of amigos. Having Goliath as a party member would be empowering. And, overall, if the world was anchored to the main plot, it could establish deeper ties to the Gargoyles mythology. I think Gargoyles would also benefit as a world that you would return to as the plot progressed, further entrenching you in the world, and opening up other areas.

If anything, this would be a world where a major plot twist could unravel, and proper development against its gothic backdrop.

Definitely have to agree. The world would look really great in HD, as well. With the Gargoyles myth, I'd love to see them know of the Keyblade wielders, perhaps even slightly look down on them for the Keyblade wielder's greed in the past.

Sora could impart some pretty important lessons on trusting humans to Goliath, and Goliath can teach Sora how to be intimidating and a good leader.

Master you forgot Hocus Pocus, and The Black Hole.

Thanks Twilightroxas!

First i'd like to point out that i DON'T want any Star Wars or Marvel related worlds in the games just for the fact that Kingdom Hearts III will already be an epic game without these specific franchises.

Agreed!

Princess & The Frog World
Form Change: Sora - Frog. Donald - Firefly, Goofy - Snail
Boss: Shadowman
Party Member: Lewis or Ray
I think that the whole story and the elements presented within the movie would fit really well within the KH universe as we deal with an enemy (Shadowman) that uses dark magic.
The whole story surrounded within this world would be having S/D/G helping Tia and Prince Naveen become human and also have a back story of the Organization thinking that Tia is a new Princess of Heart.

Dr. Facilier would be great as the boss. I'd love to see his magic used in a more combative way.

Idk about the PoH thing. There are only seven of them and they already know where each of them is.

Tangled World
Boss: Mother Gothel Summoning a Heartless Enemy
Party Member: Flynn With Maximus
I really enjoyed the movie because it was really entertaining. Basically it would run the true course of the Tangled movie except we’d have Mother Gothel who is a witch summon a giant heartless to combat the protagonists while protecting Rapunzel and bring her back to her true parents. And another back story with Organization trying to capture another Princess of Heart.

I'd actually would want Rapunzel to be a party member. Flynn is cool, but Rapunzel has the more interesting skills.

Again with the PoH thing, there are only seven. Unless one of them dies...which won't happen.

I like the rest of your picks!

Uhhh, maybe indirectly, but no. We should be able to go into the castle at the very least in KH3.

Zachary Levi?

WELL~

I can't find the interview sooo...I'll keep looking for it but for now let's not believe it until he possibly says it again (or I find this obscure video.)

That's be hilarious! I can picture this perfectly!

The one movie I would LOVE to see in the next installment would be "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" This movie was not even mentioned in the plethora of movies listed above, and I believe it would fit perfectly into the KH series now that they have the new Kingdom Shader to work with. This could really be cool having Roger team up with you, mixing toon elements with more realistic features with the Kingdom Shader to outline how this world could look. Just a thought.

Idk, Who Framed Roger Rabbit has always given me the creeps. I don't think I'd be able to enjoy a world of it at all, not to mention I wouldn't like to see it only feature half of the characters (because there is no way they'd have Loony Toons characters)

That would be quite random and weird considering he's suppose to be one of the villains, even if he's not all that evil.

Technically he was not a villain. He was Yzma's henchman, but he had a heart of gold and was super kind and we see how he couldn't bear to kill Kuzco and spent more time being a genuinely nice guy. Also villains get keyblades too unless you've forgotten Xehanort (and his incarnates) and Vanitas.

I wonder if we do go there will they actually do all the crazy animal transformations. I wonder what SDG would turn into in that fight. Imagine Sora turned into a kitten and Donald and goofy turned into a real duck and a dog while fighting Yzma.

They would need to! That was one of the best parts of the movie!

Really? He kind of abandoned Aladdin for years and only really got back in contact with Aladdin because he sought him out.
That said I still think the scenario in which SDG try to teach him to be a good dad would be fun to watch.
I completely agree with Sa'luk, he'd be a great boss fight, and fighting in the Temple would probably also be pretty neat.

I didn't mean best father of the year. Just that he had the best personality out of all of the Disney dads. Most of them have little to no development or even screentime. Cassim is one of the few Disney dads that has a great design, an interesting personality, and is a major character in a movie plot. (The only other Disney film that accomplished that was Meet the Robinsons and we don't even know it is a father-son film until midway through)

I never heard of that, if it's true that's pretty cool. Either way I really want there to be a world based off of this movie, it has some great areas that I really would enjoy exploring and great characters that would make it very enjoyable.

It's a piece of trivia that has been floating around for awhile but I've never seen an interview that confirms it (and trust me I spent all of yesterday watching Zachary Levi interviews)

Keyblade Wielding Kronk is such a good idea that I'm getting my tablet out and drawing it. This is happening.

Also, Great Mouse Detective world, please. I'd love to explore that world, and the boss would be awesome

Please share with us when you finish!

And yes ;A; Great Mouse Detective is a bit underrated but fantastic! I love that it is practically Sherlock Holmes xD

Back