• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scorseselover

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Everything in Beauty and the Beast in this franchise is great...all except for one teeny tiny little detail...

WHERE THE HELL IS GASTON?!?!

bazimon

I for one would love to see some worlds that have only been touched on revisited.
E.g. Cruella de Ville in a 101 Dalmations World
King Arthur in a Sword in the Stone World
(as Scorseselover pointed out) Gaston in a Beauty and the Beast World

What I'm saying is I want to see more characters that have been forgotten within the KH Universe

Another thing that I would also like to see is a Disney world(s) where Donald and Goofy take the spotlight, maybe have a Duck Tales world and A Goofy Movie world with each characters and their backgrounds being expanded on. Sometimes after a long story I get sick of Sora stealing the spotlight :3

CountSidukku

I really want them to include Agrabah one last time, and do The King of Thieves storyline. It would be a great end for the world to have its third installment included in the "third installment" of the Kingdom Hearts series I think :) Also, all the different areas and characters introduced in the film would be a welcome addition to the world.

Oh man, I think the King of Thieves storyline would be soooo cool, the Midas hand and that whole turtle island? Sick. I'm also partial to Fox and the Hound or Bambi...more Sora transformations! I really want all the worlds where he would have to change to fit in. Animal Sora is too cute. Also deer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

TBH the only reason I watched the King of Thieves a few weeks ago was because of this thread and seeing how it would work in KH. And even though in the past I've been saying I want this version of Agrabah (blame Master Spockanort for telling me all about it previously), I stand by it.

Including everything you say, I would love a major battle against the thieves in the ceremonial hall during the wedding as everything starts to crumble and come down. I think it would really work with Nomura's idea of destructible landscapes. Not to mention I love turtles so I wouldn't mind seeing the gang go to one (and I hope Goofy says something about it's size seeing as he's always a turtle)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

A small part of me wants to see Star Wars and Marvel-themed worlds. I mean, how badass would it be to see a Lightsaber-themed Keyblade? I know many fanfiction writers and fanart drawers have done it, but to make it canon would be interesting as all hell.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'm still rooting for Master Spockanort's Aladdin 3 world campaign. It'd fit so well it's not funny. TnT
Just imagine going to that large turtle/island and having a final battle. 8D

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I like it. The marriage, his father, and this game should feel like the end of the saga so I feel like world revisits should have a closure to them.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm still rooting for Master Spockanort's Aladdin 3 world campaign. It'd fit so well it's not funny. TnT

I didn't know there even was an Aladdin 3. :O

Gram

Banned
Awards

You poor soul!! D=

Aladdin_and_King_of_thieves.jpg

It was almost as good as the first.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I never even seen the second one. :c I guess that's cause I'm not really fond of the Aladdin movies. I mean, they're good, but just wasn't something I watched a lot as a kid. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TBH the only reason I watched the King of Thieves a few weeks ago was because of this thread and seeing how it would work in KH. And even though in the past I've been saying I want this version of Agrabah (blame Master Spockanort for telling me all about it previously), I stand by it.

Including everything you say, I would love a major battle against the thieves in the ceremonial hall during the wedding as everything starts to crumble and come down. I think it would really work with Nomura's idea of destructible landscapes. Not to mention I love turtles so I wouldn't mind seeing the gang go to one (and I hope Goofy says something about it's size seeing as he's always a turtle)

=D

It'd seriously be amazing. Imagine all of that gold in HD ;~;

I like it. The marriage, his father, and this game should feel like the end of the saga so I feel like world revisits should have a closure to them.

Not only could this be closure for the world itself, but for a few lingering character arcs. Riku has faced his fears & faced his friends, so now it is time to face the other people he hurt with his actions. Considering one of the conflicts in this film involves Aladdin having to learn how to forgive his father, it'd be a nice way to reflect Riku's own personal struggle in trying to forgive himself.

By being forgiven by Aladdin and Jasmine, I think it'd be a great way to polish up Riku's arc (and get him interacting with more Disney characters haha).

Also, I think Riku could help Cassim on his own journey of mid-life self-discovery or something.

OH MY GOD GET OUT OF HERE AND WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. It is so good, and Cassim is the best Disney Dad ever.

(The second one is so terrible but this one is IT)

morgancb35

I think Pocahontas would be cool or tinkerbell

KHRULER

Awards

OH MY GOD GET OUT OF HERE AND WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. It is so good, and Cassim is the best Disney Dad ever.

Wow I've never seen it either.It must be that good.I'll be gone for 1hr and 31 minutes in an hour.

BlueKey777

Banned

Honestly KH needs some Pixar love... I would like to see bugs life (flik would use his inventions to help fight with you) and Finding Nemo (If KH3 has two parts to the story like KH2 did then your first visit would be finding Nemo then second visit would be finding Dory). I also think toy story characters should at least be a support like they were going to be in KH2 FM.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Honestly KH needs some Pixar love... I would like to see bugs life (flik would use his inventions to help fight with you) and Finding Nemo (If KH3 has two parts to the story like KH2 did then your first visit would be finding Nemo then second visit would be finding Dory). I also think toy story characters should at least be a support like they were going to be in BBS.

Actually they were planned for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, not Birth By Sleep xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

(The second one is so terrible but this one is IT)

That good huh? Well, I'll take your word for it, Spockanort. :3 Just have to find a way to watch it. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

BlueKey777

Banned

Tinkerbell world as in those CGI movies?
NO!!! my little sister made me watch that with her about five times this week and I'm sick of it!!

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~

So...where to begin~! Let's see, the world I really want to see the most is a Big Hero 6 world. That would be amazing. As for the others I had to make a quick list! XD

1. Lilo and Stitch
2. Emperor's New Groove
3. Treasure Planet
4. Aladdin (3rd Movie)
5. Atlantis
6. Lion King (2nd Movie)
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. Frozen

That's pretty much for all the Disney worlds I would like to see and have high hopes for. :3

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Frozen does seem like it should be in. Due to its popularity, I would assume that there's at least some plans for it to be included either in KH3 or in later installments in the series.

Back