• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Wishing Star Studios~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Rauxlen:
sig:

2m6ws1z.png

Link

Avvylink

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Okay guys, im on my way to school again, Sorry i've been slow on requests,
I've been a little under the weather lately so I've spent most of my afternoons in bed or doing homework.
In about 7 hours I'll be back in action being the weekend.
Sorry about all this,
Just im really concerned on focusing with my studies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've been a little under the weather lately so I've spent most of my afternoons in bed or doing homework.
Sorry about all this,

It's okay! We do all understand that HW is more important to do first :)¨¨As I said in my own request, just take your time. It doesn't matter to me if it's finished now or finished after some weeks. Just take your time and do requests when you have time.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Sorry about all this,

No prob Sea. Take your time, school comes first. And get well soon

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sorry for double posting but some urgent matters need to be clarified.

To all who have requests for my sis, she has told me on msn, that she wont be able to take no requests for at least a week, and she is handing over her requsts over to me until the time of one week is up, and again she is very sorry =/

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
well, i can wait a week! fine with me. ^^ but ksx if u feel compelled to do mine, then by all means, don't hurt yourself trying to not do it! ^^ but if you do it and the week passes... can i have seasalt take a shot at it? XD not to mean any offense to you of course... XDXD

Rix

:)
Awards
Sorry for double posting but some urgent matters need to be clarified.

To all who have requests for my sis, she has told me on msn, that she wont be able to take no requests for at least a week, and she is handing over her requsts over to me until the time of one week is up, and again she is very sorry =/
Oh! I've had my idea for weeks and I knew from the start that I wanted SeaSalt to do it, so I do still want her to do it :/

As I have said, I can wait.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm fine with waiting, but if things get too hectic I could just ask some other time

Also, editting my request:

Stock: http://moetron.com/newimages/20090305_arceus01.jpg (the middle one, Arceus) and this: http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/917/917931/infamous-20081009020107996_640w.jpg (if it only has to be one character without the background, the center one on the car with the lightning coming from him)
Artist: Anyone's good
Size: Normal-Large (Sigs stacked up, Arceus on top, Cole on bottom)
Text: None on the Acreus one, on the inFAMOUS one have: Being a hero is optional
Colors: Hmm, I guess kind of a gold aura around him/it, with mist/fog/smoke-like elements around it. Idk, if it gets to complicated just wing it. Keep it bright though but definetly have the mist element with the gold aura. Background could be white I guess. Could use background given on the inFAMOUS stock
Avy: Yes but with this stock: http://www.pokemontrash.com/dossiers-pokemon/images/cosmogonie/cosmogonie_DPG.jpg
Other: None, just gimme a message for any questions.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back