• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Wishing Star Studios~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Stock: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/Pegasusjr/HeartGold.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/Pegasusjr/SoulSilver.jpg
Artist: King Sora X
Size: 468x100 (same size as the one in my sig)
Text: They're coming...
Colours: Gold, Silver
Other: Please make sure the first stock pic is to the left of the second. They don't have to be next to each other as long as the heart is heart is left of the Lugia.

Stock:stock
Artist: Seasalt IceCream
Size: Default
Text: Bring it!
Colors: whatever you want

EDIT:changed stock

Hey everyone! Ok, so, here's my request thing, if there's any issues with it, please PM me right away. Feel free to take as long as is needed!

Stock - Sora and Roxas
Artist - doesn't matter, who ever feels like doing it
Size - whatever size works best
Colors - like an off-white or a very light color as the background, maybe with a little bit of a design in it (but it doesn't have to have a design)
Text - HeartOfTheHero, in whatever color looks best, and a more elegant looking font
Other - Roxas picture faded some, and kind of off to the side almost like he's behind Sora

Thanks!

Boy do i got my work cut out for me:

Waiting list:

Heartofthehero
howelllawson
xobybrXIV

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol I'll help out when you need it, not when I want xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
-- Attention--

To all that i have requests waiting on me i am sorry, but due to RL problems and many other things occurring around the forums, i am going to have to cancel the service here, for a while; i am sorry..i do hope you don't think less of me, i wanted to do the requests but i am going to have to cnacel the service of Wishing star, but if some people want to help out *coughCal,RefflesCough*..but yeah, see y'all in the summer :D

HeartOfTheHero

-- Attention--

To all that i have requests waiting on me i am sorry, but due to RL problems and many other things occurring around the forums, i am going to have to cancel the service here, for a while; i am sorry..i do hope you don't think less of me, i wanted to do the requests but i am going to have to cnacel the service of Wishing star, but if some people want to help out *coughCal,RefflesCough*..but yeah, see y'all in the summer :D

That's perfectly fine, and it's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back