• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we see Zack in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Awards
I can't be the only one who wants to see Zack Fair all grown up after seeing him in BBS, maybe they could include him in the Cloud/Sephiroth story if they decide to continue it, and of course we have to see him and Aqua finally go on that date.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I can't be the only one who wants to see Zack Fair all grown up after seeing him in BBS, maybe they could include him in the Cloud/Sephiroth story if they decide to continue it, and of course we have to see him and Aqua finally go on that date.
Just one thing about the date though. Aqua's been in RoD and hasn't aged. Zack is gonna be ten years older than her if they do meet again.

NeoThunderX

Im all for Zack to come back.
rhyming unintentional... >_>
I thought it was so brutal to see zack like that as a young kid, with his trademark lil excerise pumps. Im all for zack making it into the KH club.

Anagram

Banned
I'm for Zack returning too. I loved his character in Crisis Core.

Noel

Awards
The feels. A Zack, Cloud, and Aerith reunion. ;.; Sounds like a hella uve' a side quest to get the famed Masamune inspired Keyblade.

in my dreams.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I need Zack to return, and for his to return to mirror his first meeting with Aerith.

Like...he crashes into the castle chapel while Aerith is cleaning it up (maybe growing some flowers because this is Radiant Garden for a reason)

Unless I'm mistaken, wasn't it that time only flows differently between realms?

No, it happens between worlds as well. Riku confirms this in KH3D when he and Joshua talk about the time flow between worlds.

Riku: So time flows differently here and there? So what? That's true of any two worlds. Their home world would be running on a different time axis, too.

Last edited:

Antar

Awards
Wasn't it hinted that Sephiroth killed Zack in the credits of BBS? Sephiroth in KH1 wasn't really Canon but it's kind of strange how it makes sense. Zack sees Sephiroth's feather fall next to him in the credits. Then Zack disappears from Olympus Colliseum in KH1 but Sephiroth appears (I know it's probably non Canon) along with Cloud. So there's a good chance he was killed by Sephiroth, sadly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't it hinted that Sephiroth killed Zack in the credits of BBS?

It could have meant anything.

Sephiroth in KH1 wasn't really Canon but it's kind of strange how it makes sense.

Sora fighting Sephiroth wasn't canon, but Sephiroth and Cloud's fight in KH1 was canon.

Zack sees Sephiroth's feather fall next to him in the credits. Then Zack disappears from Olympus Colliseum in KH1 but Sephiroth appears (I know it's probably non Canon) along with Cloud. So there's a good chance he was killed by Sephiroth, sadly.

Again, anything could have happened. It was left ambiguous for a reason.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yes I'm all for Zack's return in Kh3. He could tie into the Cloud and Sephiroth subplot in so many ways. There is still a lot we don't know about Zack as well such as if he came from RG like most of the other FF characters or if he is a resident of Olympus Colisseum

I'm curious if Aerith already knows him. Maybe they had a romantic relationship like in Crisis Core. I'd love to see that :)

Anagram

Banned
I need Zack to return, and for his to return to mirror his first meeting with Aerith.

Like...he crashes into the castle chapel while Aerith is cleaning it up (maybe growing some flowers because this is Radiant Garden for a reason)
That would be the single most enjoyable moment in KH3. Have TAV there too and boom, instant BBS reunion plus Crisis Core homage.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Zack is easily one of my favorite characters from the Complication Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, let alone from the Final Fantasy characters in general. More to the point, he had a relatively important role in all three scenarios in Birth by Sleep and that scene from the credits role leaves a lot to be desired. Is he dead? Was he never killed to begin with? What has he done since the end of Birth by Sleep assuming Sephiroth didn't kill him right then and there? These are answers that the world needs to know!

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Given how the FF cameos are most present in the numbered installments, I'm sure there are going to be a ton of cameos in KH3. I'm almost positive Lightning will be in KH3, maybe even Noctis, definitely Leon & co returning, and hopefully Cloud and Sephiroth assuming they explain what the heck happened at the end of their fight in KH2 (although pretty much the same thing happened in KH1FM and it was never explained, so maybe they'll just show up again in KH3 with no explanation)

As for Zack, I'm all for him coming back. He's one of my favorite FF characters and his BBS cameo was hilarious. I'd love to see his older self in KH3.

mLahulia

Awards
i definitely want zack to be in kh3, but i'm really afraid it will only be heartbreak. however i really, really need laguna to be in kh3. he was originally intended to be the mirage arena owner (or something of that sort) in birth by sleep, but they were making duodecim at the same time and decided he should only be introduced to one game (also i can't see why they decided that). i was so sad when i read he was that close to being in kingdom hearts. he's my favorite final fantasy character of all time and i really want him to be put in kh3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
zack would be a great character for 3. so much seriousness in the story and dealing with stone-cold leon and emo cloud all the time leaves something to be desired. he was one of my favorite final fantasy characters and while i don't believe he's met the rest of the gang (his clothing was olympus coliseum-based, after all), i'd love to see him trade banter with sephiroth.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm really at a loss as to why so many people entertain the notion that Zack is dead or even killed by Sephiroth.
The KH versions of the FF characters have nothing to do with their actual FF counterparts from the FF universe, so their story has not to play out like it did in the original FF storyline.
It's not even a sure-fire issue that Cloud and Zack even know each other in the KH universe or if Zack has anything to do with the Radiant Garden gang of FF characters at all.

Furthermore, what people tend to forget too is that Sephiroth possibly wasn't always an evil son of a bitch, as Nomura himself hinted at when speaking about him in the BBS Ultimania:
BBS Ultimania said:
-- Who is the hero "similar to Terra" that Zack aspires to be like?
Nomura: As in the original game, it's Sephiroth. In "KHI FM" and "KHII" Sephiroth was portrayed as a being of darkness, but at the time of "KH BbS" we don't know whether or not he was a being of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back