• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ThePumpkinQueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I originally planned on sending you your beta chapter, but due to my sink breaking and water leaking every where, I didn't get around to it. Therefore, please expect it tomorrow. And I swear it'll be in your inbox unless something worse afoot happens. Also, that's great you got a job! - KK
    Then try it!! Ico & Shadow of the Colossus are on a collection disc for ps3. =D
    You'd like Ico if you like Shadow of the Colossus. =3
    You have extra copies? o_O
    Different states? That must make it hard to play together at times.
    Wow someone that never played KH2? o_0
    Go Aqua, Ven, Terra. It's the order of easiest to play to hardest.
    You've never heard of Ico or Shadow of the Colossus!? ;n;
    I do that but the kicks I take are for other series lol. Cool, you playing 2.5 together then? =D

You should take a Shadow of the Colossus or Ico kick~

I heard bad things about Arkham Knight but I did play City and it was boss.
    WOOO Your alive!!!\^3^/ Thats good to hear. A year sounds so long. o_o
    You on a final fantasy kick? xD
    I'm okay I guess. I've been playing dragon ball Xenoverse again. ^_^
    Your home already? Your doing good I take it! =D
    Sorry if I'm coming and going. My state is having a hammer of storms lately. D=
    That's good! That sounds about right. The hospitals are the biggest drug dealers. lmao
    Random feel good drop off!
    My Corner — fuckyeahcomicsbaby: The Princess of Pluto Why...
    o_0 Nothing with chronic AND severe in it's title can be good....I'm not sure what your describing to me is though but I know enough that white blood cells turning on the body is really bad.
    Are you nervous? D=
    OHHHHHH Man those games were my jam! =D I loved Spyro 2 and Crash 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…