• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Beardman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• True it is. Like Taker and HHH showed respect for each other at WM, that was awesome.
    I think it's gonna be another year long draw out with Leasner
    Bro I gotta agree with you on everything you justr said. Those are my thhoughts too! I mean the Sheamus/Bryan match was lame. I blinked and it was over lol I still think they should have made a fight out of it. Orton and Kane was alright, only thing is Orton barely put up a fight. The Taker/HHH match was OMG epic! I was about to cry during the match. To me that was the match of the night. If you noticed the crowd kinda went dead til the Cena/Rock match. Diva's match was better than normal lol and the 12 man tag was an ok match. Punk/Jericho was excellent! Loved the build up and the match itself. Lastlyt the Rock/Cena...kinda boring for the first 10 minutes or so when they were just chain wrestling, but when it picked up pace it was good. I was rooting for Cena but Rock got one nice move after taking a beating for most of the match and won.

The following night when Brock Leasner returned was epic!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…