• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will their ages be stated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I remember in KH1's booklet that came with the game, it said what SRK's ages were. Do you think they'll do this for TAV, or will they keep it a mystery still?

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I think Terra is supposed to be around 20 years old. I don't know, maybe.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They probably won't state there ages since it's not all that important. They'ed be nice to know but they're not important enough to mention.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Probably will be mentioned in the instruction booklet. SRK's ages aren't important either but they still get mentioned.

I think they did that because after knowing there ages you can more of less deduct what the ages of other characters are or at least how old they're supposed to look e.g. Ven. Other than that I agree that SRK's ages aren't important either but they're the only characters whos ages are ever mentioned mentioned in the booklets.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i Don't think it really matters. But its really obvious. Ven's about the same age as sora, and Terra and Aqua are about 19-20

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, for the fact Ven looks about 12 in the opening scene after the CG opening and 15 in the games means Ven is around Sora's age. Aqua is probably 18. And Terra is like 20.

Jakek9

Forget ages, I just wantz the game in my hands now!

I betcha Terra is 19, Aqua is 17 and Ven is 16.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Yeah, I have a feeling Ven will be 15, Aqua 16, and Terra 17. Terra's voice actor doesn't make him sound like he's gone through much puberty yet... His voice is very light so I don't think he's 20. And since Ven is probably around 15, Terra being 20 would just be weird since they're best friends (or something like that). So, I dunno, but I don't really care. As long they haven't hit their 30s yet, I'm good!=)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Forget ages, I just wantz the game in my hands now!

I betcha Terra is 19, Aqua is 17 and Ven is 16.

Ven can't possibly be 16, 'cause he's Roxas' height, and people in KH grow a head taller each year from 14 to at least 16. ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I have a feeling Ven will be 15, Aqua 16, and Terra 17. Terra's voice actor doesn't make him sound like he's gone through much puberty yet... His voice is very light so I don't think he's 20. And since Ven is probably around 15, Terra being 20 would just be weird since they're best friends (or something like that). So, I dunno, but I don't really care. As long they haven't hit their 30s yet, I'm good!=)

I know plenty of 20 year olds with light voices. Terra's voice sounds like he looks. 20.

16 is too young for Aqua. She looks and acts more like 18.

And the ages of friends isn't relevant. 15 to 20 is only a five year gap. Its like in elementary school you make friends with the 5th graders when you are in the 1st grade.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I think it's close to this. Terra seems as muscular as Riku was when he was 16 in KH2 and when Riku was 17 in the BBS secret ending.

I just hope they mention it. I'm very curious to see what their actual ages are.

I'm guessing Aqua and Terra are both 18 while Ven is 15.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And the ages of friends isn't relevant. 15 to 20 is only a five year gap. Its like in elementary school you make friends with the 5th graders when you are in the 1st grade.

I agree. I mean, I have a friend who's 23 years old while I'm 7 years younger and we talk like best friends. Don't know why people would think there needs to be an age limit on who can be who's friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back