• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i think there are alot of armor fans, so they'll have them im sure :)

it's usually the newbie members of khi that like the armor idea.....the older ones seem to hate it...i dont thin k i'm new or old in this forum yet....i'm kinda new i guess

Dcasd1

bbs looks like its going to be the best. Its where it all began, the enemy looks cool, will explain the whole kingdom hearts story, and you get to play three different stories for the main characters. How better can it get.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I don't think I count as old
I rarely even come on here
That is, until like a month ago
Now I somewhat appear sometimes.

Anyway, I still do like the armor idea
I just wonder if it will stay or not

Alex999

it's usually the newbie members of khi that like the armor idea.....the older ones seem to hate it...i dont thin k i'm new or old in this forum yet....i'm kinda new i guess

well idk, someone should make a poll about this so we can settle it. armor or no armor?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I personally dislike the armor thing. It will not feel like KH to me if a play as some armorized character walking around with a weapon. If they put it in it's gonna be a big negative for me imo

I don't see what's wrong with it. It makes more sense to be wearing armour rather than just shorts or pants and a t-shirt if you're fighting.

Aria

braver by the minute
I like the armourkind of. I don't want them to be walking around in it the whole time(which I doubt they will) but it looks cool the way they designed it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like partial armor.......it's like eww...i dont know how to explain it......it's like your playing a mysterious character, no face,like a power ranger who uses to much hand gesture to talk when ever he morphs into his suit.

and even if they dont use helmet it looks like armor with a random head on top...it doesnt look natural to kh series

Allister Rose

French Lover
as a substitute for drives, it would be perfect

looking at the gameplay, the game doesnt need drive forms....but if it was just as a substitute for drive forms, than it would be ok. i heard there was already something similar to drive forms in BBS already

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't see what's wrong with it. It makes more sense to be wearing armour rather than just shorts or pants and a t-shirt if you're fighting.

yeah in other games but for KH not really all that big on armor to that degree. As a substitute for drive forms sure, but other than that i don't see why

Allister Rose

French Lover

yeah......sora would have gotten armro along time ago if that made sense....

they have magic to protect them, not something materialistic as armor.

Alex999

well thats what i want, i dont want them to wear it all the time, but for drive forms for me that would be perfect.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk they have drive forms in BBS. well not the way you guys see it. i think you need to read more interviews, there are certain drive forms in the game, but they dont change there image...just glow and starts attacking all hard.

armor is n really suited for kh...maybe choose a game that relies on itmore....since armor is new to kh, and has yet to reveal any importance, it's safe to bet that it wont be used like you guys say. again, they have armor, settle with that. they dont need that full armor you guys are talking about....

and if you look at BBS gameplay, there's cutscene where they are in sunset horizon, you know, where the last battle is, so maybe they wont even use full armor to the very end of the game

Alex999

i dont tihnk they have drive forms in BBS. well not the way you guys see it. i think you need to read more interviews, there are certain drive forms in the game, but they dont change there image...just glow and starts attacking all hard.

armor is n really suited for kh...maybe choose a game that relies on itmore....since armor is new to kh, and has yet to reveal any importance, it's safe to bet that it wont be used like you guys say. again, they have armor, settle with that. they dont need that full armor you guys are talking about....

and if you look at BBS gameplay, there's cutscene where they are in sunset horizon, you know, where the last battle is, so maybe they wont even use full armor to the very end of the game

mmm i disagree, i know about the special drive kind of things they have, where they glow. but i think this might be something else they havent shown us.

i think what my trigger the full armor is the pieces of it that they are wearing, but its just a prediction, so we will see

Allister Rose

French Lover
mmm i disagree, i know about the special drive kind of things they have, where they glow. but i think this might be something else they havent shown us.

i think what my trigger the full armor is the pieces of it that they are wearing, but its just a prediction, so we will see

not prediction, just a theory.

anyways....if those arent drive forms, then i do believe they wont need them. they look really strong in the game, so drive forms would only make the game to easy....

Relix

A traveler
Awards
not prediction, just a theory.

anyways....if those arent drive forms, then i do believe they wont need them. they look really strong in the game, so drive forms would only make the game to easy....

true they do look strong enough to not have drive forms

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Besides the fact they probably haven't had the three fairies make them the special clothes :\

Relix

A traveler
Awards
∞;4315668 said:
Besides the fact they probably haven't had the three fairies make them the special clothes :\

This is also true... can't believe i overlooked that :\

crazzyBRY

they kinda were...especially around the arms and legs...in the secret ending, they all looked much older. besides tetsuya nomura only put armor because he didnt know what he will make them look like.

now that he does, the armor is not needed....plus...it feels like a kknights and armor story (which is far too cliche)

like they did on kh1 with black hoods..

well...it was in kh2...

we don't have all the info about the gameplay system of BBS...since they didn't tell us what D-LINK is for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back